Caravan of Central American migrants heads toward US border

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Your surrender is accepted.

.Terms:
.You return to your crypt at theStomperRoom and remain there
never to haunt this place again.

Dude you are not just simply wrong. You are like.....Super Wrong.
more like Super stupid.

I know liberals that would want to throw him off a cliff for espousing such stupid drivel
No you don't, Bigly.
I have expressed the Liberal position on the subject
That is different from the lib or progressive position,
which is aligned with the corporate con position, of course.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
In other news: THe cuckold's leader of choice is still a white supremacist is appears

EL1q6OfUcAARkQn.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's a question for any serious debaters:

Do you think an illegal alien holding up in a Catholic church (or other) should be condoned legally?
I think if the church wants to hold up illegals, more power to em. Meanwhile, we should work specifically to deport all their illegal relatives.

Now do I think its moral for them to do so? No.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Your surrender is accepted.

.Terms:
.You return to your crypt at theStomperRoom and remain there
never to haunt this place again.

Dude you are not just simply wrong. You are like.....Super Wrong.
more like Super stupid.

I know liberals that would want to throw him off a cliff for espousing such stupid drivel
No you don't, Bigly.
I have expressed the Liberal position on the subject
That is different from the lib or progressive position,
which is aligned with the corporate con position, of course.

So you agree with us and also, Trump.

Good to know.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you drama queens still bellyaching about "Caravans" (How many Caravan were there during Trump's cameo in the WH?)

But bottom line I thought hundreds of millions of Trump supporters all chipped in and built a supermax prison quality fence?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you drama queens still bellyaching about "Caravans" (How many Caravan were there during Trump's cameo in the WH?)

But bottom line I thought hundreds of millions of Trump supporters all chipped in and built a supermax prison quality fence?
Oh wait, that's right it was Steve 'Cyrano' Bannon, the architect of the Trumptrain wreck. And it true Trump Family style, ripped off the charity, SAD!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I chipped in my fair share!!! And that Bannon shits been debunked. The no legged dude is innocent too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When is crabmin going to realize that you’re not supposed to shoving Pepsi bottles up your asshole?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I chipped in my fair share!!! And that Bannon shits been debunked. The no legged dude is innocent too.
But Trump really needs your help Trumpbro, his own defense attorney admitted in front of god and the US Senate, and declared the House Managers delivered a virtual death blow in their opening statements, and they (Heckle and Jeckle) were having to rethink the entire defense off the cuff as they spoke, STUNNED, STYMIED AND STOOPIFIED!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin likes the bottle a whole lot apparently.
Does holiday get first sips when ur done, bro?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Realizing that something harms about 50% of the working age population and is therefore a bad policy doesn't mean one is personally effected. It means one cares about the plight of the working class. Something Dems often talk about but always undermine.

Harms 50% of the working-age population? Where the fuck do you get that? 200,000,000 Americans are of working age. Are you telling me there are 100 million illegal immigrant taking people's jobs in the US? WOW. Who knew? And also, 100 million jobs in the US are low-wage, shit jobs that only an immigrant would want?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But Trump really needs your help Trumpbro, his own defense attorney admitted in front of god and the US Senate, and declared the House Managers delivered a virtual death blow in their opening statements, and they (Heckle and Jeckle) were having to rethink the entire defense off the cuff as they spoke, STUNNED, STYMIED AND STOOPIFIED!
As I said, I paid. And I'll pay again. Once Trump starts his 2024 campaign, I'll donate again.