Celebrity Death PooL 2020

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

SnVKJYK.png

gdO7Moj.jpg

The 10th AnnuaL Bastard Factory Celebrity Death List allows an unparalleled peek at the awful economics of the fame industry.

Who's been unjustly overlooked, who's had the misfortune of dying in the same week as someone more famous or more beautiful, exposing the merciless side of celebrity, over/under exposure, greed and the side that includes, of course, this game.

Rules
1) Each player picks [5] celebrity types who they think are due a visit from the Grim Reaper... these picks can be changed/edited up until the deadline.
2) A celebrity is defined as a person who lives their life in the public domain, such as a athletes, entertainers, authors, some scientist, etc... if we haven't heard of them, then you might not get the points when they faiL.
3) Killing the celebrity in question is considered cheating and will result in the killer's immediate disqualification from the pooL.
4) Contest runs through 2020. All entries must be submitted in this thread no later than 12 midnight EST December 31st, 2019.

Scoring
Points = 100 minus age of deceased.
Whatever the age of the "deceased" is... subtract that number from 100. The resulting number would be the number of points awarded.

Youth pays.

Bonuses
In addition to the points you have earned for any deaths, bonus points will also be awarded for the following:
10 pts... if your celebrity is murdered.
15 pts... if your celebrity is decapitated.
15 pts... if your celebrity murders someone.
15 pts... if your celebrity is African American & dies in February.
15 pts... if your celebrity is a sports figure that dies competing.
20 pts... if your celebrity is a political figure and is assassinated.
20 pts.. if your celebrity is a musician and dies while performing.
25 pts... if your celebrity dies on their birthday and/or wedding anniversary.

Prizes
1) ELITE Bastard Membership +1.
2) 12 pk. Diet COKE

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
2020 Scorecard

Players List

0m6tRxV.gif

----- (Last updated 10/29/19 @ 12:35 p.m. MST) -----

Mr. Whipple
1. Elton John
2. Betty White
3. Jane Fonda
4. Goldie Hawn
5.Donald Sutherland

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Kirk Douglas
Jimmy Carter
Alex Trebek

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
  • Agree!
Reactions: Q

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't make the thread.. BF did... I'm just letting you know where the new lists are . You're welcome.

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
I didn't make the thread.. BF did... I'm just letting you know where the new lists are . You're welcome.
I wasn't referring to a new list, if you read carefully you will see I quoted a post from THIS thread (2020 as I read the title) in which two of the three names indeed passed away in the year indicated in THIS thread (2020, again, as I understand it)

Do I need to have used smaller words?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who's going to die in the next 3 1/2 weeks? Michael Douglas. Nancy Pelosi [I hope]. Mitch McConnel [I hope]. Queen Elizabeth. Prince Andrew.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
No one special. January til August though expect a lot of Hollywood A listers. Listed mine but far more will come. Guaranteed.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5 random democrat voters

but not really cause they always come back 2 life every 4 yrs so they can vote