China's terrifying Covid 19 propaganda

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Xi
the lockdown of Hubei province based on his philosophy of
, the same hybrid of health and security policy that inspired the reeducation and “
” of over 1 million Uighur Muslims “
” in Xinjiang. The World Health Organization’s representative in China
that “trying to contain a city of 11 million people is new to science … The lockdown of 11 million people is unprecedented in public health history, so it is certainly not a recommendation the WHO has made.”
The CCP confined
Hubei residents to their homes. At the time, human rights observers expressed
. As one expert
The New York Times, “the shutdown would almost certainly lead to human rights violations and would be patently unconstitutional in the United States.”
Regardless, on Jan. 29, WHO Director Tedros Adhanom
he was “very impressed and encouraged by the president [Xi Jinping]’s detailed knowledge of the outbreak” and the next day
China for “setting a new standard for outbreak response.” Yet only six days in, the lockdown—“unprecedented in public health history”—had produced no results, so Tedros was praising human rights abuses with nothing to show for them."

This whole article is horrifying. Those of us who know how to identify know we are being fed tons of it.

It's so infuriating that we so many people falling for it, unable and unwilling to see beyond narratives, spewing shit about Russia....when China is our biggest global threat.

And now we have been completely sold out to it.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
LOL those fuckers. I would not put it past them to unleash a global pandemic just to fuck with ethnic minorities.

dcnv-chinese-camps-web-560.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL those fuckers. I would not put it past them to unleash a global pandemic just to fuck with ethnic minorities.

dcnv-chinese-camps-web-560.jpg

Theyve been doing that.

Oh man.....have you read at all about the re education camps? The rape and brutality?

It's insane that America is so enmeshed in CCP propaganda that corporate media outlets have suggested appointing a "truth czar"'.

We are truly fucked.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Asians are extremely racist and xenophobic. They come here with their Chinatowns and Chinese culture but they should be melted down into the pot along with the rest of us.

I personally believe places like China, Korea and Israel should welcome immigration especially from muslims countries. Racism is wrong and I don't believe in borders or culture. I want to move to China and become a gay muslim rights activist and open a corner store where I only speak english.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well.....enjoy the fun while it lasts.

Things like totalitarian hostile governments and the trafficking of humans do exist.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racism is normal human behavior. People should be allowed to seek shelter in their own ethnic groups without fear of retaliation. If someone in private enterprise doesnt wanna hire jigs, nunya biz!

Israel shouldnt have non jews in the Knesset, let alone immigrating from haji muhzistan. Jews, more than any other race, need to have their own ethnically unique country just as the One and Only God intended.

faggits are the destroyers of worlds. In fact, faggits and their sympathizers are more dangerous than any other degenerated life form on earth. Worse than child traffickers, worse than mass murderers, worse than slave traders. They should all be executed even before the politicians and lawyers.

Concerning the democRAT party, china isnt the biggest threat to America, democRATs are because they're already whoring this country out to china just like they did during the clinton and onigger years. IMO, selling out America openly was well established when the lyin of the senate, dead kennedy, stabbed the country in the back when his hatred for Saint Reagan made him open a back door channel with the Soviets.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racism is normal human behavior. People should be allowed to seek shelter in their own ethnic groups without fear of retaliation. If someone in private enterprise doesnt wanna hire jigs, nunya biz!

Israel shouldnt have non jews in the Knesset, let alone immigrating from haji muhzistan. Jews, more than any other race, need to have their own ethnically unique country just as the One and Only God intended.

faggits are the destroyers of worlds. In fact, faggits and their sympathizers are more dangerous than any other degenerated life form on earth. Worse than child traffickers, worse than mass murderers, worse than slave traders. They should all be executed even before the politicians and lawyers.

Concerning the democRAT party, china isnt the biggest threat to America, democRATs are because they're already whoring this country out to china just like they did during the clinton and onigger years. IMO, selling out America openly was well established when the lyin of the senate, dead kennedy, stabbed the country in the back when his hatred for Saint Reagan made him open a back door channel with the Soviets.
I like the cut of your jib.

We should hunt down all the Monotheists, the Christians, the Jews, the Muslims, all those that follow the god of Abraham.
Spreading their foul lies of absolution and forgiveness while laying a guilt trip. Avoiding responsibility for their actions while whining on and on about some goobledy gook about the "devil".

A belief system for the gullible and the naive that started about by nomadic tribe cults in the desert. This is not the faith of our Ancestors.

Return humanity back to ways of Our Ancestors, kill the Monotheists. ( Gingers and brown eyed people too, may as well be thorough)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Monotheism doesnt support or promote race mixin, in fact, The One and Only God created the nations (races). It records this FACT in the Bible.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every 10 years or so, another pandemic sweeps the world.
And each time, it's some terrible disease that originates from the same fucking place - China.
SARS, thenH1N1 and now COVID-19.
Is no accident.

10 years from now they'll release something else more deadly than the last.

China's explanation about the origins of the virus is garbage.
They have wet markets around the world and people eat exotic animals in other places too.
But it doesn't result in a worldwide pandemic.

Something doesn't add up.
I think China is manufacturing bioweapons.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Biden Admin is trying to repair the "damage" Trump did to the Chinese Relationship, that relationship is with the very same government that is actively doing this to millions.

"The woman took me to the room next to where the other girl had been taken in. They had an electric stick, I didn't know what it was, and it was pushed inside my genital tract, torturing me with an electric shock."

This link is a very hard read.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Biden Admin is trying to repair the "damage" Trump did to the Chinese Relationship, that relationship is with the very same government that is actively doing this to millions.

"The woman took me to the room next to where the other girl had been taken in. They had an electric stick, I didn't know what it was, and it was pushed inside my genital tract, torturing me with an electric shock."

The NAZI's, the REAL NAZI's, not to be confused with Trump supporter "nazi's" like moi, were infamous for bringing in a hooker to get a jew man hard, then they'd shove a glass rod in his dic and smash it, just to see how long it took him to die. And of course we've all heard about binding a preggers woman so the kid couldnt come out just to see how long it took her to die.

Douglas MacArthur should have been allowed to nuke the chinks. He was right and Truman was wrong. America should have freed the world from Stalin too, even if it meant all out nuclear war.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The NAZI's, the REAL NAZI's, not to be confused with Trump supporter "nazi's" like moi, were infamous for bringing in a hooker to get a jew man hard, then they'd shove a glass rod in his dic and smash it, just to see how long it took him to die. And of course we've all heard about binding a preggers woman so the kid couldnt come out just to see how long it took her to die.

Douglas MacArthur should have been allowed to nuke the chinks. He was right and Truman was wrong. America should have freed the world from Stalin too, even if it meant all out nuclear war.

I read stuff about what the actual and original antifa did. Raping young girls and murdering children.

There are people on socail media and reddit that openly say things like "yeah, antifa fought nazis....so really they are heros".

Yes, we have a lot of people who are this stupid, and this manipulated. I guess Mussolini was a hero because he opposed Hitler.

Just amazing. And the whole Marxist "dont tolerate intolerance" is way too accepted. It's very scary times.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I read stuff about what the actual and original antifa did. Raping young girls and murdering children.

There are people on socail media and reddit that openly say things like "yeah, antifa fought nazis....so really they are heros".

Yes, we have a lot of people who are this stupid, and this manipulated. I guess Mussolini was a hero because he opposed Hitler.

Just amazing. And the whole Marxist "dont tolerate intolerance" is way too accepted. It's very scary times.
I've said for years now that this "tolerance" bullshit is evil.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've said for years now that this "tolerance" bullshit is evil.

If it was actuall tolerance it would be a good thing.

But it's not. It's the opposite of tolerance.