Chop chop

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
First outdoor grow, I have two plants, this is the first one... from my own fem seeds, a little leafy, cherry candy terps.

akLA1nh.jpg

UXsAVC1.jpg

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Nitrates or phosphate levels appear to be an issue here due to the leaf color but looks really healthy(leaf wilt).. outdoors is great for a change but to much stick/stock..

Guess your not aging it for hash..

I generally try to let plants use up the last of their nutrients and at least start showing their fall colors before I chop them. I would have let this one go about another week but I was gone last week and unable to water it. So some of the leaves on the buds were starting to curl up and I'm like ehhh I'm going to chop it before i lose it all to mold or some shit.

I don't really smoke outdoor.... I'm not sure if I'm making edibles or like a sift out of it. Not that much there... I'm going to start growing indoors again, I need to do a pheno hunt...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Nitrates or phosphate levels appear to be an issue here due to the leaf color but looks really healthy(leaf wilt).. outdoors is great for a change but to much stick/stock..

Guess your not aging it for hash..

I generally try to let plants use up the last of their nutrients and at least start showing their fall colors before I chop them. I would have let this one go about another week but I was gone last week and unable to water it. So some of the leaves on the buds were starting to curl up and I'm like ehhh I'm going to chop it before i lose it all to mold or some shit.

I don't really smoke outdoor.... I'm not sure if I'm making edibles or like a sift out of it. Not that much there... I'm going to start growing indoors again, I need to do a pheno hunt...

Really doesnt look that bad small yield but thats not always a bad thing .. just cure it extra long

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
When the leaves start turning yellow like in pic #1, the plant has "switched" from its vegetative to its flowering state. you need to trim the leaves as they begin to yellow so the plant doesn't waste further energy on them and it can be directed into flower growth.

Pot growing 101.

Aren't you supposed to be an old hippie or something?

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
The plant switched from its vegetative to flowering state 9 weeks ago moron. It's best to starve the plant of nutrients towards the end so you're not smoking a bunch of fertilizer.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
The plant switched from its vegetative to flowering state 9 weeks ago moron. It's best to starve the plant of nutrients towards the end so you're not smoking a bunch of fertilizer.

Yup the flush.. but hes right your plant needed more attention and you neglected her.. your a shitty parent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Of course you stop any heavy fertilizer at least 4 weeks prior to anticipated harvest, but my point is elementary botanics. Once the plant switches to flowering state, it will naturally and slowly pull back nutrients flowing to the leaves. Thus they, again slowly, start turning yellow. If you watch over your babies and pinch off the leaves as they just begin to whither, then all the nutrients are redirected to flower growth. It is a simple technique to enhance yield.

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Of course you stop any heavy fertilizer at least 4 weeks prior to anticipated harvest, but my point is elementary botanics. Once the plant switches to flowering state, it will naturally and slowly pull back nutrients flowing to the leaves. Thus they, again slowly, start turning yellow. If you watch over your babies and pinch off the leaves as they just begin to whither, then all the nutrients are redirected to flower growth. It is a simple technique to enhance yield.

Can you mansplain that one more time please?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Dont be a loser .. hes just trying to help.. less leaves is more light

Growing 101

Post some pics of your current crop and maybe I'll be interested.... lots of people talk a lot.

No thank you.. thats ok..

Why would you keep the yellow leaves its not like they are fan leaves and you mentioned the inferiority and suggested its worth for edibles..

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Dont be a loser .. hes just trying to help.. less leaves is more light

Growing 101

Post some pics of your current crop and maybe I'll be interested.... lots of people talk a lot.

No thank you.. thats ok..

Why would you keep the yellow leaves its not like they are fan leaves and you mentioned the inferiority and mentioned its worth for edibles..

I don't make fan leaves into edibles and yes the yellowing leaves are big fan leaves. I trash them. You guys don't even have any plants and you think you know something. lol

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
haha ok you got like 14g from your harvest and it premature.. tell yourself whatever you want to..

Learning experience

I'd guess more around an oz, oz and a half but yeah not a lot... I have way more growing experience than either one of you guys probably combined.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
haha ok you got like 14g from your harvest and it premature.. tell yourself whatever you want to..

Learning experience

I'd guess more around an oz, oz and a half but yeah not a lot... I have way more growing experience than either one of you guys probably combined.

I bet its nice.. Im not trying to measure dick size.. as long as your happy with your method..

No bigger satifaction then knowing where your weed came from..

You should check out BFs grows hes got a green thumb and the right equipment

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I bet its nice.. Im not trying to measure dick size.. as long as your happy with your method..

I just grew them for fun, I smoke indoor. I planted six seeds outside in party cups late in the season and two survived.

Where would I find BF's grows at?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I just grew them for fun, I smoke indoor. I planted six seeds outside in party cups late in the season and two survived.

Where would I find BF's grows at?
He posted it and broke down his process ..
Some butthurt idiot nailed all our image hosts and took it down..