Chyna upping her military presence in the South Pacific…

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
that's what happens when you have a blow up doll occupying the Oval office.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

This is Australia in relation to the Solomon Islands for those that weren’t aware.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....looks like America's allies will keep buying US T bills & it's National Debt eh Bigly?

Because by buying America's debt the US can afford its Military & continue to protect these countries.

So no matter how indebted it becomes, that's why America never goes bankrupt because its allies prop it up since they fear the alternatives of China or Russia swallowing them up.

So essentially the USA offers 'protection' in exchange for these nations buying its debt.

Last edited:
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

....looks like America's allies will keep buying US T bills & it's National Debt eh Bigly?

Because by buying America's debt the US can afford its Military & continue to keep these countries safe.

So no matter how indebted it becomes, that's why America never goes bankrupt because its allies prop it up since they fear the alternatives of China or Russia swallowing them up.
Let’s not make this all about America, we also require assistance from the United Kingdom.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because by buying America's debt the US can afford its Military & continue to keep these countries safe.

Let’s not make this all about America, we also require assistance from the United Kingdom.

And the UK s indebtedness is ginormous.

They are one of the most indebted nations per capita in the world.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And the UK s indebtedness is ginormous.

They are one of the most indebted nations per capita in the world.
Yeah…yeah!

I hadn’t even realised that the Solomon Islands had changed diplomatic ties from Taiwan to Beijing in 2019! Australia has been helping these cunts for absolute ages. Fucking shifty bastards!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Joe …what do you think about the American presence in the Solomon Islands with regard to their agreements with China? And do you think that this is cause for concern regarding our national security?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Coincidentally the USMC is right now totally reorganizing their order or battle, getting rid of several units, like Tanks for ex. and some artie, they are reorganizing the makeup of a squad and expanding it's size to get back to the Corps core strength, amphibious island hopping warfare.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Coincidentally the USMC is right now totally reorganizing their order or battle, getting rid of several units, like Tanks for ex. and some artie, they are reorganizing the makeup of a squad and expanding it's size to get back to the Corps core strength, amphibious island hopping warfare.
This latest development involving China just seems to be providing the necessary fuel for a major shit-storm. I’m surprised that more of you guys aren’t as concerned as me. The implications could be catastrophic for all of us and our allies.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This latest development involving China just seems to be providing the necessary fuel for a major shit-storm. I’m surprised that more of you guys aren’t as concerned as me. The implications could be catastrophic for all of us and our allies.
I can see how one might think that. I still think at least for now and the next few years, the USA still has a huge military advantage in it's ability to launch a shock and awe overwhelming attack that, especially witnessing the Soviets floundering in Ukraine, should keep China as careful as they think they can get away with.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No surprises here…

Chinese military base in Solomon Islands would be 'red line' for Australia, expert warns

I saw this proposed about a year ago. It is outside the regular operational range of the PLAN and its only real use would be to disrupt convoys between the USA and Australia during war time. The CCP is sneaky like that and America pretty much is ignoring all of these moves. They really need to get on the ball if they want to contain the evil CCP.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No surprises here…

Chinese military base in Solomon Islands would be 'red line' for Australia, expert warns

I saw this proposed about a year ago. It is outside the regular operational range of the PLAN and its only real use would be to disrupt convoys between the USA and Australia during war time. The CCP is sneaky like that and America pretty much is ignoring all of these moves. They really need to get on the ball if they want to contain the evil CCP.
The Us Navy has been doing regular patrols between Taiwan and China, don't delude yourself into believing the USA is sitting on it's ass at 3 in the morning rage tweeting. Our Military and Surveillance services are on the job, relax Karen.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I can see how one might think that. I still think at least for now and the next few years, the USA still has a huge military advantage in it's ability to launch a shock and awe overwhelming attack that, especially witnessing the Soviets floundering in Ukraine, should keep China as careful as they think they can get away with.

I actually agree with this. I think the Russians thought they would have an Iraq-style blitzkrieg rollover in the Ukraine, but apparently it looks like a clusterfuck. I read reports that put the Russian dead at over 15k. That's a lot of dead Russians for an Iraq-style blitzkrieg rollover.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
But backing up, here a bit look at this from the People of Solomon's perspective, we have good relations with them, but for whatever reason, besides there not being much there there, we offer them peanuts it terms of any foreign aid, the Chinese come along and offer a poor nation even more money, who could blame them for giving it serious thought.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I actually agree with this. I think the Russians thought they would have an Iraq-style blitzkrieg rollover in the Ukraine, but apparently it looks like a clusterfuck. I read reports that put the Russian dead at over 15k. That's a lot of dead Russians for an Iraq-style blitzkrieg rollover.
Russian Soldiers just killed one of their Officers in rage over the fuck up they are in.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
But backing up, here a bit look at this from the People of Solomon's perspective, we have good relations with them, but for whatever reason, besides there not being much there there, we offer them peanuts it terms of any foreign aid, the Chinese come along and offer a poor nation even more money, who could blame them for giving it serious thought.
The Chinese are doing the exact same thing in the African nations. They’re fucking crafty and are doing it right before our eyes. I was surprised when I learned from a friend of them training the South African military.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Chinese are doing the exact same thing in the African nations. They’re fucking crafty and are doing it right before our eyes. I was surprised when I learned from a friend of them training the South African military.
We used to be pretty good at that until conservatives started getting more and more inward looking and cutting out foreign aid, but spending bazillions on guns and bombs(Huh?). and in review, "AMERICA FIRST!" does not imply countering China's foreign aid offer.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Russian Soldiers just killed one of their Officers in rage over the fuck up they are in.

I don't blame them. That's why I agreed about your point with the Chicoms. They will now think twice about aggression seeing as how the vaunted Russians whose military doctrine their own is modeled on have failed so badly so far in Ukraine, and any Russian/Chinese "solidarity" melts away with every day Russian clusterfuck continues.

I'm kinda disappointed in the Rus in a way. Here all this time we've feared them so much, and their big op to roll over their puny neighbor fucked up from day one.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
We used to be pretty good at that until conservatives started getting more and more inward looking and cutting out foreign aid, but spending bazillions on guns and bombs(Huh?). and in review, "AMERICA FIRST!" does not imply countering China's foreign aid offer.

Peace through Strength. The arsenal of Freedom belongs here, not spread out over 175 foreign nations across the globe.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Exactly. Politics reminds me of the ancient game of Chess, with smoke and mirrors and manipulation. Most of you guys know that I lived it for the initial 21 years of my life. Both Russia and China were a threat then under the apartheid government. And now they have it all in the palms of their hands. A crying shame…

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I don't blame them. That's why I agreed about your point with the Chicoms. They will now think twice about aggression seeing as how the vaunted Russians whose military doctrine their own is modeled on have failed so badly so far in Ukraine, and any Russian/Chinese "solidarity" melts away with every day Russian clusterfuck continues.

I'm kinda disappointed in the Rus in a way. Here all this time we've feared them so much, and their big op to roll over their puny neighbor fucked up from day one.
Well ostensibly they have a lot of nukes, and clearly their current rocketry is on par with ours more or less, so their is the MAD question....but an interesting side note to all of the this war stuff all our Sanctions well due in part to a lot of American Musicians and Audiophiles still believe tube amplifiers are better than ss, Russia has been a major source of Tubes, due to the somewhat date Electronics Infrastructure. But the good news, I think it was Westinghouse just announced they will build a Tube plant in Georgia or some other shithole low wage state, to cater to the domestic tube market.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If America was still America we’d run over those motherfuckers now that they’re Weak and take all thier shit

but america is infested with pussies now so that won’t happen

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Well ostensibly they have a lot of nukes, and clearly their current rocketry is on par with ours more or less, so their is the MAD question....but an interesting side note to all of the this war stuff all our Sanctions well due in part to a lot of American Musicians and Audiophiles still believe tube amplifiers are better than ss, Russia has been a major source of Tubes, due to the somewhat date Electronics Infrastructure. But the good news, I think it was Westinghouse just announced they will build a Tube plant in Georgia or some other shithole low wage state, to cater to the domestic tube market.

I've heard that about the tubes. Know a guy who swears nothing else sounds like his old tubed Marshall. I'm strictly acoustic and couldn't hear the difference anyway since I'm half deaf, but I believe him just for the way he plays.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If America was still America we’d run over those motherfuckers now that they’re Weak and take all thier shit

Yo yo yo wazzup playa, don't be playin in General Discussion, homie don't play dat, fo shizzle!

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You're thinking of Viking days, but it's not a bad plan.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yo yo yo wazzup playa, don't be playin in General Discussion, homie don't play dat, fo shizzle!
Brah. Your nigga swag is wick wick wack

juss saying homie baloney

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No surprises here…

The Us Navy has been doing regular patrols between Taiwan and China, don't delude yourself into believing the USA is sitting on it's ass at 3 in the morning rage tweeting. Our Military and Surveillance services are on the job, relax Karen.

No capital ships, much less fleets of war ships from the US, has entered the Taiwan straights since the late 1990's to very early 2000's. The threat from the massive CCP long range anti ship missiles is too great. The Navy will go north, south or east of Taiwan, but these days we keep our aircraft carriers pretty far to the east of Taiwan. The CCP rocket force is not very advanced (maybe 20 years behind 1st world standards) but they have between 50,000 to 100,000 of them. Same with there strategic and tactical missiles.

More than enough to overwhelm any anti missile systems even for whole battle groups. That is the idea btw. The CCP uses them as area of denial weapons.