Chyna upping her military presence in the South Pacific…

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW the Congress needs to induce itself. It strictly limits what can and cannot be sold or given to Taiwan. So much so that only old degraded F-16s get sold to Taiwan, we don't need to give them 5th generation aircraft but the F-15EX is a damn good 4.5 gen air superiority fighter and we should be giving a ton to Taiwan. Along with way more anti ship missiles, anti-war missiles, and missile defense systems. We gave them a few but not nearly enough to counter 50,000 enemy missiles. We.also.only give them outdated radar when we should be giving them the best possible.

We should be turning that island into a fortress to deter any hostile invasion while Taiwan should be bringing back larger and longer conscription to build up a Corp of trained vets.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Coincidentally the USMC is right now totally reorganizing their order or battle, getting rid of several units, like Tanks for ex. and some artie, they are reorganizing the makeup of a squad and expanding it's size to get back to the Corps core strength, amphibious island hopping warfare.
This latest development involving China just seems to be providing the necessary fuel for a major shit-storm. I’m surprised that more of you guys aren’t as concerned as me. The implications could be catastrophic for all of us and our allies.
I can see how one might think that. I still think at least for now and the next few years, the USA still has a huge military advantage in it's ability to launch a shock and awe overwhelming attack that, especially witnessing the Soviets floundering in Ukraine, should keep China as careful as they think they can get away with.

I actually agree with this. I think the Russians thought they would have an Iraq-style blitzkrieg rollover in the Ukraine, but apparently it looks like a clusterfuck. I read reports that put the Russian dead at over 15k. That's a lot of dead Russians for an Iraq-style blitzkrieg rollover.
Russian Soldiers just killed one of their Officers in rage over the fuck up they are in.

I believe that but want a link so I can post it else where.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
American and British Hardware (even Turkish) must be vastly superior to Russian eh @Oerdin?

NATO/American soldiers aren't even there fighting but their weapons appear to be decimating the Russian Army & destroying all their hardware.

And that's with a vastly outnumbered makeshift Ukraine Army of barely/poorly trained conscripts.

Russia seems to be getting routed.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
American and British Hardware (even Turkish) must be vastly superior to Russian eh @Oerdin?

NATO/American soldiers aren't even there fighting but their weapons appear to be decimating the Russian Army & destroying all their hardware.

And that's with a vastly outnumbered makeshift Ukraine Army of barely/poorly trained conscripts.

It is. The big problem Russia has had for 30+ years is it can't enter wide spread production of new systems unless foreign buyer pony up the cash first. They develop a handful of specially made trial units but lack the money to seriously enter serial production. Corruption at ever level just robs them of everything. This became endemic under Nelson and Putin has only intensified it so now that everyone at all levels steals all they can. The end result is vastly under equiped, under trained, and completely unprepared forces.

Hell, even the one year conscription system is a total failure as it takes 4-6 months to train them on basic skills yet a few month later they are gone.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It is. The big problem Russia has had for 30+ years is it can't enter wide spread production of new systems unless foreign buyer pony up the cash first. They develop a handful of specially made trial units but lack the money to seriously enter serial production. Corruption at ever level just robs them of everything. This became endemic under Nelson and Putin has only intensified it so now that everyone at all levels steals all they can. The end result is vastly under equiped, under trained, and completely unprepared forces.

Hell, even the one year conscription system is a total failure as it takes 4-6 months to train them on basic skills yet a few month later they are gone.
Conscription also trains them at school, that’s where I learned a lot. I could ID most armaments at age 6…the posters where amongst the ABC…

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

supposed to be really brutal for new recruits in Russian army too:

...all that only to be blown ta bits on the battlefield and suffer huge losses.

And they may be headed for defeat in Ukraine too.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

supposed to be really brutal for new recruits in Russian army too:

...all that only to be blown ta bits on the battlefield and suffer huge losses.

And they may be headed for defeat in Ukraine too.

That looks like a whole lot of man-love. We got lashes by the police to discipline us from sins like theft in elementary school.

Blood lashes. Each strike a cut in the skin.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
General says Russia has only 10 days of ammo left

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
No surprises here…

Chinese military base in Solomon Islands would be 'red line' for Australia, expert warns
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I saw this proposed about a year ago. It is outside the regular operational range of the PLAN and its only real use would be to disrupt convoys between the USA and Australia during war time. The CCP is sneaky like that and America pretty much is ignoring all of these moves. They really need to get on the ball if they want to contain the evil CCP.
The Us Navy has been doing regular patrols between Taiwan and China, don't delude yourself into believing the USA is sitting on it's ass at 3 in the morning rage tweeting. Our Military and Surveillance services are on the job, relax Karen.

No capital ships, much less fleets of war ships from the US, has entered the Taiwan straights since the late 1990's to very early 2000's. The threat from the massive CCP long range anti ship missiles is too great. The Navy will go north, south or east of Taiwan, but these days we keep our aircraft carriers pretty far to the east of Taiwan. The CCP rocket force is not very advanced (maybe 20 years behind 1st world standards) but they have between 50,000 to 100,000 of them. Same with there strategic and tactical missiles.

More than enough to overwhelm any anti missile systems even for whole battle groups. That is the idea btw. The CCP uses them as area of denial weapons.
We don't send an entire fleet just to say fuck you to China. A Destroyer or Cruiser now and then is all it takes to say "Hello Chairman Xi!"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited: