Cleanup on Aisle 7

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazer read the rules again. No PI even if they are publicly available here. Seems simple enough. May I suggest getting approval first? I know you’re a good dude, not looking for trouble

Don't post pics WIMPY DIMPY
seriously, what did you expect >> REALLY ? or do you put them to CAUSE these effects, could you be THAT SMART ??
Honestly watching you whine about pics YOU POSTED ... it's surreal
What kind of man cries like that?
Someone who knows the law

What law is broken?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Blazer read the rules again. No PI even if they are publicly available here. Seems simple enough. May I suggest getting approval first? I know you’re a good dude, not looking for trouble

This is not VF, and you are not gonna change it to be that way. I'll fucking leave if that happens.

Thanks.

Thing is, PI = Personal Information. If it is Publicly available on a forum, than it is no longer Personal Information on THAT forum.
"Personal data, also known as personal information or personally identifiable information (PII) is any information relating to an identifiable person". Let's not try to redefine existing definitions into something we would like it to be

Q

Banned

seriously, what did you expect >> REALLY ? or do you put them to CAUSE these effects, could you be THAT SMART ??
What law is broken?
I'm not your free lawyer, so figure that out yourself

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

This is not VF, and you are not gonna change it to be that way. I'll fucking leave if that happens.

Thanks.

Thing is, PI = Personal Information. If it is Publicly available on a forum, than it is no longer Personal Information on THAT forum.
"Personal data, also known as personal information or personally identifiable information (PII) is any information relating to an identifiable person". Let's not try to redefine existing definitions into something we would like it to be

You fucking soi boi fucktards, will try and twist shit to fit your own safe feelings.

If its made public, its public, fuckin' roach.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Id tell you, but you’d loose your shit. Wanna really go there?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Now, I agree, that if a members pic is taken from another site, or out of VIP, that is prohibited
Well, well.... talking about "the hypocritcal ROACH"....

Show me where I done that.
BF removed it. You know it. Hypocritcal ROACH

He aint removed shit! Cause I aint done shit!

If you're talking about "beach pics", then its the same shit you posted, available with Google. Now tell me, who is posting PI, if I posted a google image.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What law is broken?

Because you're retarded as fuck. X pinned you from the get go. Whats worse, is you are a retarded roach. I bet you dont even know how to scatter when the lights come on.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Q

Banned

Thanks.

You fucking soi boi fucktards, will try and twist shit to fit your own safe feelings.

If its made public, its public, fuckin' roach.
Who's twisting? YOU are... This is an official definition. It will hold in a court of justice. Your definition will not

Q

Banned
Now, I agree, that if a members pic is taken from another site, or out of VIP, that is prohibited

If you're talking about "beach pics", then its the same shit you posted, available with Google. Now tell me, who is posting PI, if I posted a google image.
"if a members pic is taken from another site" YOUR words from less than an hour ago....

Hypocritcal ROACH!

Q

Banned

What law is broken?

Because you're retarded as fuck. X pinned you from the get go. Whats worse, is you are a retarded roach. I bet you dont even know how to scatter when the lights come on.
Sure dude... you are not getting all emotional because you know I am right. Be a man and just admit it!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

"if a members pic is taken from another site" YOUR words from less than an hour ago....

Hypocritcal ROACH!

Oh, what member's pic did I post?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What law is broken?

Sure dude... you are not getting all emotional because you know I am right. Be a man and just admit it!

coackroach.gif

• Funny
Reactions: X

Q

Banned

Hypocritcal ROACH!

Hypocritcal ROACH!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hypocritcal ROACH!

Hypocritcal ROACH!

Just tell me the name of the member, I'd like to know.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

How would you even know? You ain’t no man

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know a lot. Best not to push

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You threatening her?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You don’t know shit. And if you’re alluding to PI, take your best shot. At least you know I won’t rat

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You fuckers crack me up. Bricktop figured out the troll DD years ago. Funny to see y’all chancing your tails around.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You fuckers crack me up. Bricktop figured out the troll DD years ago. Funny to see y’all chancing your tails around.

I knew Freud was DD for years, Sea.

WHY are you so impacted by that? Why is that so significant to you?

Its like you have a huge vindictive grudge on him over a silly and harmless troll.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Freud has never been a rat. They posted his kids pic at TRF and not one report. I smell Seamajor all over this.
I second this 100%

He and I have went at dozens of times over the years and he never stopped that low

Dude knows the game and this is not how conservatives operate

That’s a bitch ass leftist move

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Did Q take advantage of the Harry banning to make an anon complt? (10-12 hour window from 5 reported and host being notified)

- When he was previously banned here, he dropped most of his images in spite.. we cleaned up 1000+. He returned. Never mentioned it. Silent MO.

- Some beach pics were floating around of him supposedly. Mods never removed them so they were removed by hosting via a silent complaint. All three who were dropped were attacking Q. Hmmm.

- Mods didnt listen to 5 reported posts over the past day.

OR

Did Harry follow thru with his direct threat to the website hours after after being banned?
(Basically the same as Q, yesterday was a holiday in the US.. 12-14 hour window)

OR

They're lovers and formed a gay suicide pact to destroy BF?

OR

Did Seamajor make BF pay,
also disgruntled that images of him were used maliciously.. also reported a few posts within the last 24 hours. PMed me asking if I was going to do something about it. He and I have been through shit and were cool now so i dunno. Never did that since he joined in 2008 and was on our shit-list. Now a donor

One of these three reported this site to my hosting.
Seems we got one of the Con un drums uh hayre
Gonna figure it out.

Q

Banned
Did Q take advantage of the Harry banning to make an anon complt? (10-12 hour window from 5 reported and host being notified)

- When he was previously banned here, he dropped most of his images in spite.. we cleaned up 1000+. He returned. Never mentioned it. Silent MO.

- Some beach pics were floating around of him supposedly. Mods never removed them so they were removed by hosting via a silent complaint. All three who were dropped were attacking Q. Hmmm.

OR

Did Harry follow thru with his direct threat to the website hours after after being banned?
(Basically the same as Q, yesterday was a holiday in the US.. 12-14 hour window)

OR

OR

also disgruntled that images of him were used maliciously.. also reported a few posts within the last 24 hours. PMed me asking if I was going to do something about it. He and I have been through shit and were cool now so i dunno. Never did that since he joined in 2008 and was on our shit-list. Now a donor

Gonna figure it out.
And then you owe the 2 people you falsely accused an excuse. In this same thread.

Or the 3 of us, because there are more options. I am NOT going to post it here, if you want to know I can PM it to you

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OR

OR

OR

Gonna figure it out.

Butthurt Harry is pissed off and capable of anything revengeful. Especially since he’s gone

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

OR

OR

OR

Gonna figure it out.
And then you owe the 2 people you falsely accused an excuse. In this same thread.

Or the 3 of us, because there are more options. I am NOT going to post it here, if you want to know I can PM it to you

:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

tenor.gif

^^^^ MaxiRoach still looking for stuff to report.

Reactions: Ice

Q

Banned

OR

OR

OR

Gonna figure it out.

:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

tenor.gif

^^^^ MaxiRoach still looking for stuff to report.
Nope, it's not you. Don't be scared :)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

OR

OR

OR

Gonna figure it out.

I just know it wasn’t Freud. He and I come from the same forums and have had way worse things posted about us than pictures.

We’ve both had our kids pictures chopped and posted. Neither of us cried or reported it because it was our own fault the pictures got out. Had we never shared them privately, it could not have happened.

This idiot Seamajor posts his pic then reports/cries in pm to the board owner 24/7. Why the fuck would ANYONE post any picture on a troll forum and NOT expect it to get reposted?? Seamajor reposts Freud’s feet pic 24/7 and does Freud cry? Hell nah, it’s part of the game.