Come tell The Great StinksteR what ails yah !

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Silly faggots, dicks are for chicks.

Here we have Stinkyfaggot, a broke ass cum slurper, that rides around on a bicycle, and cant afford to get into Elite, all the while sending sext messages to a guy more than half his age. Thats pretty pathetic Stinky, aint you got some apes to fuck?

And then we have Shampain, the rat that wants to suck Stinky's cock so bad, that he has been practicing on vienna sausages in hopes that one day ol' Stinky will give him more than a dick pick.

Get a room you two. The place is smelling like ass funk.

• Interesting
Reactions: X
OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't forget the bald goof who posted all that to alleviate the pressure all that skin and anger is causing :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

BALD FUCKING SIMP !! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
You should SEE my bike >> unfortunately I don't let the bald gaze upon it's amazingness ..the way the wind goes through my ....... of fuck nevermind lolol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Here we have Stinkyfaggot, a broke ass cum slurper, that rides around on a bicycle, and cant afford to get into Elite, all the while sending sext messages to a guy more than half his age. Thats pretty pathetic Stinky, aint you got some apes to fuck?

And then we have Shampain, the rat that wants to suck Stinky's cock so bad, that he has been practicing on vienna sausages in hopes that one day ol' Stinky will give him more than a dick pick.

Don’t get angry man...

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One little hairs .. two little hairs .. Opp looks like that's it (:

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Don’t get angry man...

giphy.gif

You noticed it too huh ??
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Don’t get angry man...

Me, angry? Nah, you would know if I was lol. I can get down right despicable lol. Luckily those are really rare blue moons.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Don’t get angry man...

giphy.gif

I notice your ass, NOT IN ELITE!!! hahahahaha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Don’t get angry man...

giphy.gif

Aye, he pretends like he’s cool and got away with it for a while but now all I see is a vindictive cunt...

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Don’t get angry man...

giphy.gif

Aye, he pretends like he’s cool and got away with it for a while but now all I see is a vindictive cunt...

Yup....and he clings to picter making like a life preserver ... when his feels get hurt he runs to nikker dick :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

His EMPTY threats make me laugh...oh no he's making a pikter
giphy.gif

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
13885788.png;compress=true

ZAheYBK.gif

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Don’t get angry man...

giphy.gif

Yup....and he clings to picter making like a life preserver ... when his feels get hurt he runs to nikker dick :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

giphy.gif

Dont be jealous, Im sure if you got out your box of crayons you could draw us somethign pretty lol.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
godam you're fucking ugly Ballszer .. your anus should be shamed to belong to you

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Don’t get angry man...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dont be jealous, Im sure if you got out your box of crayons you could draw us somethign pretty lol.
All I’d need is paper, compass and pencil and I could draw your head blue moon

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Don’t get angry man...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

All I’d need is paper, compass and pencil and I could draw your head blue moon

Back for more I see, shall I post some screen shots of my own for your boyfriend to see lol? He may not like them lol.