Come tell The Great StinksteR what ails yah !

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Like 2 people here I care what they think and one is pissed :facepalm: All I can do is say sorry dude ..and laugh my fucking balls off at those taking it serious

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hahaha the idiot thread was there for one month before I even noticed and THANKS TO ME it's now infamous ....

YOUR WELCOME ...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That thread was meant as a joke of course Stinky lol. I dont care what was exposed, as we were fucking with you with the @Stinkyfinger any way lol. Forum etiquette is forum etiquette though.

I could make this bromance so much worse though muahahaha, be a bad break up lolol. But I'll keep that tidbit tucked away a lil longer lol.
PositiveUnawareAlleycat-small.gif
Basically just the end to any credit I ever had thanks to him... I’m fucking hurt tbh wow!

Scot my ass, you're turning into a n1gger lol.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Suck my dick you bald mutherfucker !! deplorable little GOOF !!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck Ballszer how you live with your bald little self is beyond my comprehension fo sure yo

' I'll keep that tidbit tucked away a lil longer lol. ' ONE STATEMENT .. so much CREEP

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That thread was meant as a joke of course Stinky lol. I dont care what was exposed, as we were fucking with you with the @Stinkyfinger any way lol. Forum etiquette is forum etiquette though.

I could make this bromance so much worse though muahahaha, be a bad break up lolol. But I'll keep that tidbit tucked away a lil longer lol.
Basically just the end to any credit I ever had thanks to him... I’m fucking hurt tbh wow!

Scot my ass, you're turning into a n1gger lol.

pathetic little cunt you are

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You know if I met you I would NOT hesitate to call you a GOOF to your bald face ... because I know there is not a goddamned thing your bald ass could do about it :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lets be a bald creepy faggit as a man that makes pickters said NO ONE EVER !! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You know if I met you I would NOT hesitate to call you a GOOF to your bald face ... because I know there is not a goddamned thing your bald ass could do about it :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Ya may wanna reconsider that shrimp dick. I've trained officers in combat, your chunky monkey ass would be on the ground before Shampain could show you a post from the Elite thread lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
and so little hair :LMAO: :LMAO:

Little bald GOOF

.....and you got so little dick lol, according to Shampain lol. He said his tarantula had a bigger cock than you hahahahahaha.
Piss off ya creep! Show your true colours

Says the guy with "18 members on a map" from doxxing. Creep my ass lol.
Funny how I’m only talking shit when I post myself in a positive way... Don’t you think SIMP?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lets be a bald creepy faggit as a man that makes pickters said NO ONE EVER !! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Time to get your fingers off the keyboard and back up your ass. Away with you! lolol. Stinky faggot.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dude that baldness OOZES creepyiness ...together with your sidewinding ways your cock would fuck a dudes ass from around the corner, never has there been such knobbery :LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Ya may wanna reconsider that shrimp dick. I've trained officers in combat, your chunky monkey ass would be on the ground before Shampain could show you a post from the Elite thread lol.

Oh wow, quite the internet persona you've got going on little bald GOOF :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: FUCK !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Did you train them to side step male pattern baldness ?

Maybe the fine art of 'HAir-FU

HairjitsU ?? :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh wow, quite the internet persona you've got going on little bald GOOF :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: FUCK !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Did you train them to side step male pattern baldness ?

Maybe the fine art of 'HAir-FU

HairjitsU ?? :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I just read that