Conclusive proof NYC subway shooter Frank R. James wasn't an America loving conservative

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
His aim was absolute shit.

Over 30 shots fired at close range and he doesn't score a single fatality?

Jeez.... his marksmanship is horrid

See Kyle Rittenhouse for details on how us conservatives handle our fireams

6 shots fired while on the run and even laying on the ground and he scored TWO dead pedophiles and 1 permanently injured democrat cretin

YEah? YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :Happy5:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

6 shots fired while on the run and even laying on the ground and he scored TWO dead pedophiles and 1 permanently injured democrat cretin

Bwa Hahahahahahah!

I'll bet he was holding the gun sideways like a video gansta right up until the thing jammed.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Bwa Hahahahahahah!

I'll bet he was holding the gun sideways like a video gansta right up until the thing jammed.
Sideways at a downward angle with his elbow facing the ceiling like a true hood rat who has no idea how to hold a weapon

100% democrat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

VERY good point.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Bwa Hahahahahahah!

Sideways at a downward angle with his elbow facing the ceiling like a true hood rat who has no idea how to hold a weapon

100% democrat.

Absolutely! Probably still registered in Wisconsin, Illinois and New York. He probably voted in all three States and our Registered Democrat friends are just fine with that.

Sorry for the musical interlude, but I'm deep diving again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bwa Hahahahahahah!

That's always crack me up. They cant even properly hold the gun. That's probably why they miss their targets and hit random peoples babies like every week in Chicago.

Fucking savage morons.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Bwa Hahahahahahah!

That's always crack me up. They cant even properly hold the gun. That's probably why they miss their targets and hit random peoples babies like every week in Chicago.

Fucking savage morons.

Fuckin Aye! We see that shit here in Chicago every fucking weekend. Motherfucking gang negroes spray a street corner because they think they see some nigga they hate and end up killing some little girl and some old man going home after a day of working.

I blame Registered Democrats, of course. They have been in complete control of Chicago since the 1920s/

More Rory:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bwa Hahahahahahah!

Fucking savage morons.

Fuckin Aye! We see that shit here in Chicago every fucking weekend. Motherfucking gang negroes spray a street corner because they think they see some nigga they hate and end up killing some little girl and some old man going home after a day of working.

I blame Registered Democrats, of course. They have been in complete control of Chicago since the 1920s/

More Rory:

Theyve been in control of Detroit for decades as well.

People dont learn.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Bwa Hahahahahahah!

Fucking savage morons.
Disgusting rodents actually

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And liberal scum doesn't say a word.

But let some white cop shoot a black man with or without just cause and BLM founders get to buy another mansion at the expense of poor black people in inner cities who get their livelihoods destroyed by these animals