Seamajor is a tranny.... (Conclusive Proof in Thread)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny, when I was in Costa Rica all the building standards were the same as in the U.S.. You can keep lying and denying but you are the shortest poster on this forum yet you are fixated about other people's height, short stuff.

So stop projecting and get a life. While you are at it please stop spamming the same retarded shit over and over endlessly.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny, when I was in Costa Rica all the building standards were the same as in the U.S.. You can keep lying and denying but you are the shortest poster on this forum yet you are fixated about other people's height, short stuff.

So stop projecting and get a life. While you are at it please stop spamming the same retarded shit over and over endlessly.

You didn’t look very close. My home and guest home are built of block, rebar, and concrete. Unlike your wood framed rental fire traps. You’ve been where mommy allows you. Additionally she should keep her kids away from you.,

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You didn’t look very close. My home and guest home are built of block, rebar, and concrete. Unlike your wood framed rental fire traps. You’ve been where mommy allows you. Additionally she should keep her kids away from you.,

pineapple-PNG2746-1677485764766-1681026606877-1681026821114.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You dummy, I live in a different country. Standard is what you’re all about.
I don’t live in a tract home. Taking the boys out to lunch today? Bathe first, they can smell it coming.
You just spend your pansy-arsed Colon coins in that quaint little village of yours and get your mind out of other people’s family ideals and values. Grimy little shit!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'd like to take this opportunity for assuming full blame over Breakfall falling out with Seacooter.

It's delicious though.
No…he had it coming! Murdy is one of his few allies, and he took offence to me finally retaliating to her after one too many attacks behind my back. Semenwaifer owes me for a lot of protection over the years including over at VF back in the day, but alas his mind has rotted out from substandard living and sordidnessnessnessness…
He’s now mentally incapacitated. He simply can’t see the forest for the trees these dayz!

Lol…catcha later. need to catch some Zzzzzzzzz‘s.

Keep up the good work mate!
:Awesome:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd like to take this opportunity for assuming full blame over Breakfall falling out with Seacooter.

It's delicious though.

His alcohol tainted jizz? No big surprise. You turn Frank off anyway. Outta smokes?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DD, you’re beyond a tranny. Your a hermaphrodite, as many of your posts indicates

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The standard door height is 80 inches. The top of his head is ever so slightly above the 3/4ths mark so I would put his height at 60 inches to 62 inches. We are talking 5'2" tall at max.

No wonder the fool keeps talking about dwarfs all the time. He is one. It really is all about projection with these sorts of people.

[/6'1" guy]
bINGO

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The panel designs are standardized. So, yes, we can tell by looking at the panels. Or are you claiming you are even shorter than that! Lol!
LMAO -- The midget freak child molester is bright fucking red mad now

The folks at TBC bagged his ass on that one years ago when he posted a picture standing next to a young girl that was maybe 5' 6" and he was much shorter than her!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

he's short and his IQ is short

lmao -- what a waste of life

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
LMAO -- The midget freak child molester is bright fucking red mad now

The folks at TBC bagged his ass on that one years ago when he posted a picture standing next to a young girl that was maybe 5' 6" and he was much shorter than her!!

Mad? Me? My girl friend didn’t leave. Tough guy

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The fuck you’re 5’9” little old man! Baaahahahahaha… you’re liberally 5’4” and shrinking…one violet at a time.
:LOL3:
I remember when the goofball midget claimed he was 5' 11"

cant keep his lies straight in that hollow head of his

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fucking Frood detonated on Sewage in this thread and Oerdin ran the ball into the end zone on his child raping ass

Good stuff

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Want to compare properties, and surroundings? You live in a rental shit hole that mom pays for. Prove me wrong. I seriously doubt you been anywhere outside of that shit hole Las Vegas