Seamajor: A point of view

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Well you brought up the topic about how rewarding trades are, so I jes thought I'd give you a dose of reality @The Prowler.

Actually @Lily of Denial is somewhat correct in her observations about you.

You should find some greater meaning in your life rather than hanging around these forums all day long.

You say you gotta wife, but I never see any evidence that you have one.

You spend more time harassing the women in these forums that spending time with her.

Man Is she a blowup doll? I don't see how anything but that could tolerate you all day long.

You must be insufferably boring talking about the same things all day long.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
^^^^^^

200w.gif

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I wouldn't say that.
Do Prowler and I disagree on some things? Yes.
Do Prowler and I disagree A LOT on some things? Again yes.

However I'm not one of those petty fuckheads who think disagreements mean the other person is automatically some kind of imbecile. That's quite possibly the most intellectually lazy approach to interacting with people that I know of.

Not to mention it's toxic as fuck.

If you want to refute one of his positions or rebut one of his opinions I'm the wrong motherfucker with whom to be doing that. In case it's escaped your notice I'm *not* Prowler. If you just want to scatter ad hominems and stupid insults about him I am also the wrong motherfucker with whom to be doing that.

All that gossipy drama bullshit just makes me want to hurt someone and it's usually the person doing it.

So maybe piss off with the gossipy drama bullshit.
Mmkay? Mmkay.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn't say that.
Do Prowler and I disagree on some things? Yes.
Do Prowler and I disagree A LOT on some things? Again yes.

However I'm not one of those petty fuckheads who think disagreements mean the other person is automatically some kind of imbecile. That's quite possibly the most intellectually lazy approach to interacting with people that I know of.

Not to mention it's toxic as fuck.

If you want to refute one of his positions or rebut one of his opinions I'm the wrong motherfucker with whom to be doing that. In case it's escaped your noticed I'm *not* Prowler. If you just want to scatter ad hominems and stupid insults about him I am also the wrong motherfucker with whom to be doing that.

All that gossipy drama bullshit just makes me want to hurt someone and it's usually the person doing it.

So maybe piss off with the gossipy drama bullshit.
Mmkay? Mmkay.

I don't think I could find someone more apt than Prowler in being petty and gossipy.

I'm confident that most of his recordings are no different than most of his posts, utter garbage with not much more than childish insults.

A disingenuous shit head might say, but this is meltdown...

The trouble is that he shits everywhere, meltdown, general discussion, sb. death sub, movies...

He simply doesn't give a fuck about anything.

It's his behavior people have a problem with, not necessarily his opinions.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You think Prowler is bad now? You didn’t see him from 2009-2016. I can’t remember how many Flea is fat threads he created lol

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I swear Garrity is gonna get prowler preggO

If you think two people talking to each other...

...no wait it's worse than that!

If you think two MEN talking to each other is gonna result in one of them getting pregnant- how the hell did you manage to live as long as you have without accidentally swallowing your own tongue or eating a whole tube of epoxy?

Fuck.

• LOL
Reactions: X

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If you think two people talking to each other...

...no wait it's worse than that!

If you think two MEN talking to each other is gonna result in one of them getting pregnant- how the hell did you manage to live as long as you have without accidentally swallowing your own tongue or eating a whole tube of epoxy?

Fuck.