Congrats to Lily, the new politics MOD!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Aint no fuckin' way in hell Lily a Politics mod.

Unless BF just couldnt take her whining and complaining anymore, and gave in. That would make BF Weak Sauce, and I just dont see BF as Weak Sauce.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Unless BF just couldnt take her whining and complaining anymore, and gave in. That would make BF Weak Sauce, and I just dont see BF as Weak Sauce.

Obviously, Lily is now a mod. So what could it be? Maybe it's the fact that she might do a bang up job?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Sssh. Pretend to be mad. They worked hard on this gimmick and I’d hate for them to feel all dejected n shit

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Obviously, Lily is now a mod. So what could it be? Maybe it's the fact that she might do a bang up job?

Hahaha, you have no idea then.

She is a MASSIVE manipulator. She will bend Politics to her will, watch.

And you, how the hell does a troll become a mod in Meltdown? Not gonna lie though, I would rather see you as a Meltdown mod, than Lily as a Politics mod.

This should get interesting. BF must be on a coke binge or some shit lol. He likes shaking up the hive, sees what happens lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

And you, how the hell does a troll become a mod in Meltdown? Not gonna lie though, I would rather see you as a Meltdown mod, than Lily as a Politics mod.

This should get interesting. BF must be on a coke binge or some shit lol. He likes shaking up the hive, sees what happens lol.

Oak comes from inferior genes and is highly unstable. This new choice won't end well.... like running with scissors.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Would it be inappropriate for me to say that admin sucks cock in Poark’s congratulatory thread?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

So what I hear you saying is that you're extremely afraid of a little shawty?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Oak comes from inferior genes and is highly unstable. This new choice won't end well.... like running with scissors.
I am very good at the Googles, can I help you find a safe zone?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I am very good at the Googles, can I help you find a safe zone?
What’s that? You’re very good at sucking cock?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

So what I hear you saying is that you're extremely afraid of a little shawty?

Afraid? Bahahahahahaha!!!!! :Bwahaha:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I think we tried to give Lily moderation privileges back at old Valhalla. I don't think it ended well.

You did not. I am aware that almost everyone was a mod there. I was not.

Perhaps my memory is faulty. ... are you sure? My eidetic spider sense keeps inputing this long ago conversation in Asgard regarding granting you moderation privileges. Perhaps the voate came down against you. That I don't recall.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think we tried to give Lily moderation privileges back at old Valhalla. I don't think it ended well.

You did not. I am aware that almost everyone was a mod there. I was not.

Perhaps my memory is faulty. ... are you sure? My eidetic spider sense keeps inputing this long ago conversation in Asgard regarding granting you moderation privileges. Perhaps the voate came down against you. That I don't recall.

Absolutely sure. Your forum's admin decisions worked out so well in the long run, didn't they? :GiggleBitch:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Lily should hand out those pizza hut vouchers here that we'd get in grade school for reading content that is beneath us...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Man, ya know someone was all up in the owners ear, to achieve this shit. This shit wasnt outta the blue.

iu