@Lily has some explaining to do....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Lily said this a few days ago...

Even Joo can manage "personable" for a little while if he chooses. The P can't manage that much.

But....check this out....from December, 2022:

I did a lot of work on myself and I’m not going backwards.
Maybe. Maybe not.

One thing is certain.

You have a fuck tonne of more work to do.
But not Dove, right? The one that took pictures of her vulnerable patient(s) and shared them with online "e-friends"?
And esssssssspecially not himself… which was the most alarming part of his post.
He's actually not a bad guy. I thought he was until I got to know him a little bit on a Discord. He's more personable than I expected.

I suppose some of us are caught up with the tribalism that exists everywhere and jump on the hate bandwagons du jour.

"He's actually not a bad guy. I thought he was until I got to know him a little bit on a Discord. He's more personable than I expected."

So what happened?

I was nice to @Lily.

I talked to her on Discord and she seemed nice, and I knew that she takes this stuff seriously, so I figured I should not do things that will upset a nice person.

So I was nice to her.

Sincerely nice.

There was nothing phony about it.

For quite some time....

One time I poked fun at her as a joke and she lost her shit....so I sent her a PM and told her to relax, I was only joking.

And she did relax. She realized that she was overreacting....

And I continued to be nice to her.

And I should add that all this time, except for the one outburst, she was nice to me.

I keep saying "nice". By that I mean we discussed things respectfully; read, understood, and commented on each other's messages; shared information or opinions; kept it pleasant and respectful.

But then every once in a while, @Lily would say something a little nasty.

I would ignore it and write it off as "She must be having a bad day."

But slowly, @Lily became more and more nasty to me.

And I continued to be nice.

But the attacks came faster and were more intense.

No matter how kind and respectful I was to @Lily, she would respond in an insulting, aggressive manner.

Eventually, I decided "Fuck it." and I began respond to her nastiness in a more "appropriate" way.

So you people no longer need to wonder "Why is The Prowler so mean and nasty to @Lily?"

The question you should be asking is.....

Why did @Lily turn on The Prowler?

(there is actually a hint up there in the exchange I quoted)

X

xXx
Site Supporter

"He's actually not a bad guy. I thought he was until I got to know him a little bit on a Discord. He's more personable than I expected."

So what happened?

I was nice to @Lily.

I talked to her on Discord and she seemed nice, and I knew that she takes this stuff seriously, so I figured I should not do things that will upset a nice person.

So I was nice to her.

Sincerely nice.

For quite some time....

One time I poked fun at her as a joke and she lost her shit....so I sent her a PM and told her to relax, I was only joking.

And I should add that all this time, except for the one outburst, she was nice to me.

I keep saying "nice". By that I mean we discussed things respectfully; read, understood, and commented on each other's messages; shared information or opinions; kept it pleasant and respectful.

No matter how kind and respectful I was to @Lily, she would respond in an insulting, aggressive manner.

Eventually, I decided "Fuck it." and I began respond to her nastiness in a more "appropriate" way.

So you people no longer need to wonder "Why is The Prowler so mean and nasty to @Lily?"

Prowler you bald lying fuck LOL
You do fuck all but NOT comb your hair and spend wayyyy to much time with your elaborate cumbacks no one asked for lol

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

So what happened?

I was nice to @Lily.

So I was nice to her.

Sincerely nice.

For quite some time....

Just when I think you’ve bottomed out, you exceed expectations again.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reminds me of the Dishwasher salesman of his blue/white corvette.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
After these last couple of posts, I went back to read what the OP says.

I am embarrassed, and a bit amused, about the emo drama that is being played by the poster.

*sniff* It's all just so sad. *cries* It's heartbreaking really *sobs* *more sobbing*

*hiccup*
The pain I've caused this poor weak little man. The guilt. Oh, my god, can I handle the guilt?

He is hurting so much. What have I done? God, what have I done? *more sobbing*

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
He rolls in here like a miniature roid on meth thinking he is about to do damage. Then his next move is to rollover and play butthurted… oooooh the dwama :eyeRoLL:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
uGBImSA.jpg

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Lily, oh Fat @Lily, you know what this all means....

About you.

Just because you have surrounded yourself with other Victims of The Prowler,

who will rush to your aid....

you still know....

What this means.

About you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@The Prowler ~

You’ve been around Lily long enough to have a good understanding of who she is and what she is about. She doesn’t tolerate disrespect. Coming here to fuck with her is one thing… bleeding out because you’re overtly sensitive over her prior rejections isn’t helping your cause.

If you want to be friends, then be friends. It is my experience that she returns the same energy she is given… but this would require you to stay in your own lane.

You’re NOT going to get it both ways with her. You don’t get to play nice and then turn around and act like a dick and then think she is going to get all melty-poo when you post some diatribe about how she rejected you.

Your behavior is toxic AF yet widely accepted in fucktardia… but not here.

Accept it… like you were forced to accept male pattern baldness and ED.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
@Lily, oh Fat @Lily, you know what this all means....

About you.

Just because you have surrounded yourself with other Victims of The Prowler,

who will rush to your aid....

you still know....

What this means.

About you.
amazing how Joe rambles on and on.. disappears than Prowler rambles on and on in a weirdish way than disappears. Must the same person with no life. Suicide is the only answer here. You "two" won't be missed.. actually it will be celebrated. Get your suicide on Live Leak documenting reality and all that groovy shit so can watch it for laughs

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
amazing how Joe rambles on and on.. disappears than Prowler rambles on and on in a weirdish way than disappears. Must the same person with no life. Suicide is the only answer here. You "two" won't be missed.. actually it will be celebrated. Get your suicide on Live Leak documenting reality and all that groovy shit so can watch it for laughs

Poor @Joe. He's actually a different guy.

@The Prowler is living an old man's life, hence the disappearances, then returns and wants to boast about his old man life.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Is your username secret code for "Gaye"?