Hey Lily, let me ask you a question...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You know, I wouldn't fit into a Neo-Nazi, white supremacist forum. I don't go to those forums. Why isn't he at places where his point of view, and repetitiveness would be appreciated?

Why is this so hard for some people to figure out?

Here's here because he can get away with his outdated views on this forum. Any other board would boot him faster than he can say, he hates Jews.

Even Stormfront doesn't want him. They know that he's nothing more than a wannabe. Even real Nazi's make fun of him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's here because he can get away with his outdated views on this forum. Any other board would boot him faster than he can say, he hates Jews.

Even Stormfront doesn't want him. They know that he's nothing more than a wannabe. Even real Nazi's make fun of him.

You're right, Bastard Factory is very tolerant. The attacks he gets from those actively trying to ruin his forum are unjust.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're right, Bastard Factory is very tolerant. The attacks he gets from those actively trying to ruin his forum are unjust.

In my opinion he's too damn nice. He let's dumb fucks like Aryan whine his way out of bannings he justly deserves.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In my opinion he's too damn nice. He let's dumb fucks like Aryan whine his way out of bannings he justly deserves.

Yes, he seems to feel some loyalty to people that have stuck with his forum for long periods. Though this shit heel has badmouthed him at minimally one forum I've seen him post at. At VF he was whining about how shitty it is because of you and I.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yes, he seems to feel some loyalty to people that have stuck with his forum for long periods. Though this shit heel has badmouthed him at minimally one forum I've seen him post at. At VF he was whining about how shitty it is because of you and I.

No, I get it. But there comes a time when that kind of loyalty needs to be dropped. I mean I don't have any issues with Aryan except for the fact that he can't and won't follow simple directives and thinks he shouldn't be held to the same standard as other's. I guess it's the entitlement that really annoys me.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dumbass wants to "run people off". Doesn't he understand that is exactly the opposite of what any forum owner wants? Who is he going to "troll", "flame" or whatever anyone would call what he does?

God, he'd need a promotion to be a retard.

Isn't Adam Hitler a humanitarian fighting the bicycle pedals and helping support charity organizations that combat sex trafficking and child exploitation by donating his time and money to these goals...is he not working for tougher laws or creating songs like...Alyssa Lies, that advocate not staying silent when you see a child in trouble...or is he just another fake keyboard activist raging in a Scary tranny thread on some obscure forum where everyone sounds like a drunk Alex Jones and he thinks that is making a dam bit of difference in the world.

I bet he has not even found any of those missing Hilary Clinton emails or all those bamboo splinters embedded in the voter fraud ballots.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't Adam Hitler a humanitarian fighting the bicycle pedals and helping support charity organizations that combat sex trafficking and child exploitation by donating his time and money to these goals...is he not working for tougher laws or creating songs like...Alyssa Lies, that advocate not staying silent when you see a child in trouble...or is he just another fake keyboard activist raging in a Scary tranny thread on some obscure forum where everyone sounds like a drunk Alex Jones and he thinks that is making a dam bit of difference in the world.

I bet he has not even found any of those missing Hilary Clinton emails or all those bamboo splinters embedded in the voter fraud ballots.

Seriously, these fools acting like they're doing anything about anything would be infuriating if I didn't laugh at them.

Whether it's child abuse or trafficking, the drug problem in this country or anything else...all they do is sit at these forums insulting their political rivals.

They make no difference, I wouldn't be surprised at home few of them even make it to the polls.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
image.png

I wonder if Hitler kissing another man turns on Aryan?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Erica Mena...I'm going to start calling everyone goomers and get the whole family placed on the no fly list.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve talked to

Peaches ~ RIP
Joo ~ the most
Dove
Rancid
Caskur
Flea
King Martini
Oak
Reaper
Farmer aka Oerdin
TWAP
Vitty

Honestly, I decided no RL contact with anyone from the forums after 2018ish. The only person I talk to off the boards now is Lily and that’s because we have things in common.

You stupid hog. I have never talked to you and I am not Farmer. I saw retarded shit like that then wonder why everyone laughs at you.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You stupid hog. I have never talked to you and I am not Farmer. I saw retarded shit like that then wonder why everyone laughs at you.

Whatever Farmer, give it up. Everyone knows you're farmer you fucking idiot. A decade ago you were proud of being Farmer. Now you're not? Why is that? Is that because you're on every single NSA and Homeland Security watch list? You're a fucking pussy and you're a fucking baby. What kind of old ass man acts like you? Get a life or go disappear again for 7 years you proven tard.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whatever Farmer, give it up. Everyone knows you're farmer you fucking idiot. A decade ago you were proud of being Farmer. Now you're not? Why is that? Is that because you're on every single NSA and Homeland Security watch list? You're a fucking pussy and you're a fucking baby. What kind of old ass man acts like you? Get a life or go disappear again for 7 years you proven tard.

He doesn't identify as Farmer. He identifies as mayonnaise.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Of course you're going to say that you gigantic failure. Your idiotic story about "reaching out" to me has changed 3 fucking times. You pm'd me with the sole intention of trying to "flirt," then when you saw that I wasn't buying into your overloaded crock of shit, you went into spin mode. To this day you still can't come up with a fucking straight answer on why you invaded my pm box.

Here's some advice to you loser, instead of coming out here and getting Assboxed, why don't you find a job, get your own place and find a guy you share similar interests with and start butt fucking each other like rabbits, instead of showing everyone out here why you're a proven tool.
Sure, because I have a long history of "flirting" with female members and trying to make them my e-girlfriend. :OhGawd:

It's not my fault that you're socially retarded and mistakenly believe that everytime a guy talks to you it's because he wants to get into your crusty, 5 day worn, Walmart panties.... l bet you're the type of hysterical cunt who screams rape if a male asks you for the time.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know, I wouldn't fit into a Neo-Nazi, white supremacist forum. I don't go to those forums. Why isn't he at places where his point of view, and repetitiveness would be appreciated?

Why is this so hard for some people to figure out?
That's like saying why don't you sling it back to CBT....

You 2 vindictive cunt rags have run more people off this forum than anyone else.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What's this about you being a truck driver? That would explain the angry, man-hater, diesel dyke vibe that you give off. :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing how delusional some people are.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sure, because I have a long history of "flirting" with female members and trying to make them my e-girlfriend. :OhGawd:

It's not my fault that you're socially retarded and mistakenly believe that everytime a guy talks to you it's because he wants to get into your crusty, 5 day worn, Walmart panties.... l bet you're the type of hysterical cunt who screams rape if a male asks you for the time.

Dude, you pm'd pretty much every single female out here you fucking mutant. Give it up. You try flirting with every non-male out here, no matter their skin color you fucking liar.

Socially retarded? I think your shitty and poorly written pm's to me say otherwise you fucking jackass. You can howl to the fucking moon all fucking day and night, that still won't change the fact that you crawl into the inboxes of females out here and try to work your retard charm that just turns off anyone with an I.Q. over 3.

Rape would be the only way a fuckwit like you would get any real pussy, you stone cold loser.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What's this about you being a truck driver? That would explain the angry, man-hater, diesel dyke vibe that you give off. :LOL3:

What about you using a picture out of Australia?

As for a "truck driver" we can chalk that up to the rumor mill like:

-Me being a man
-Me being Martini
-Me being Pickles
-Me being 1 of 5 people using this account
-Me being 5 Indian call center dudes
-Me being dead
-Me being your dad

See a pattern there you desperate dickhead? Come up with your own material and stop using bottom of the barrel rumors because you can't come up with shit on your own, on account of your pebble sized brain not generating enough electricity to even jump start a mouse heart.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's like saying why don't you sling it back to CBT....

You 2 vindictive cunt rags have run more people off this forum than anyone else.

First off, all they have to do is follow a few simple rules.

Second, you're repetitive hateful ass is still here so it can't be all that bad.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn, you are in your 50's and still taking public transport. Just realized you are a laughable failure at life and that everyone including the homeless crack addict looks down on you. Loser.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's amazing how much of a bitch you are, FARMER!!!!
Thank you for proving how low I.Q. and wrong you are, loser. Some day, when I am taking a shit, I might think about you, but probably not. You literally are just some failure at life who I laugh at.