Rancid,
Dove.
My Hunni and longtime friend-
The Countess.
Breaky, my brother.
All at the SAME TIME on Discord.
Talk about a clusterfuck lol
Twice btw.

X too, but that dude dropped us like Dilf lays a fat log and went ghost.
Honestly, nobody noticed for an hour but geeze, say goodbye or sumthin' at least, y'know?

Point being,
And abiding by the confidentiality agreement covering these meetings,
I will just say this:
Of the crew,
I was undoubtedly the least 'normal sounding' amongst us.
No question,
and,
As it should be.

These are probably just average ordinary people.
Except for me.
And X, Of course.
Jes' sayin'.
Peace-

You were the one who sounded the best. I swear your voice had me on one lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right? The minute a man that I’ve dealt with called me a fat pig that couldn’t get his dick hard, would’ve have been the last time he got thought of. He’d never get a mention again.

Some people have no shame

That's one thing we can agree on. He didn't deserve being mentioned ever again. Can't get it up, well Bye!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
so, are we moving on to vocaroos? i've posted one around this place somewhere...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d have to started acting like it never happened LOL

I would have been pissed. When I was dating I rounded second base with a guy that ejaculated into my hand. I was like...wait, how about me? He was like I'm sorry...blah, blah, blah...

He called me up for another date. I said "No, I'm not interested". He asked to for another chance. I told him no and that he was selfish and never to contact me again. I wasn't angry when I did it, simply uninterested, maybe a little cold.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
He gave her $ to GTFO...what is wrong with her? No pride. She just may need to go back for more $ I guess.

He clearly got his moneys worth… and a full fledged toothless attack hooker working for peanuts to protect his precious “thug life” street cred *gigglesnortz*

Nothing says gangsta like someone imploring sycophants to bandwagon jump his bull shit.

LOSER.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He clearly got his moneys worth… and a full fledged toothless attack hooker working for peanuts to protect his precious “thug life” street cred *gigglesnortz*

Nothing says gangsta like someone imploring sycophants to bandwagon jump his bull shit.

LOSER.

I don't get the kowtowing that goes on with his "gang". What's he giving out e-bjs or what?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
repost postcount +1

'In this world it's easier to be angry than hurt. Happily the trick there is when one is open to hurt, ones anger evaporates.'

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
repost postcount +1

'In this world it's easier to be angry than hurt. Happily the trick there is when one is open to hurt, ones anger evaporates.'

We all can get angry. But to let the anger overpower your actual mission. He's recruiting for TBC and then accuses his potential recruits of nonsense.

How self-defeating can a person be?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don't get the kowtowing that goes on with his "gang". What's he giving out e-bjs or what?

Hey I’m just having fun. Biggie has always been just a friend. Even if I had been interested, I’d never do that to Dovey.

I save the worst vitriol for LSA and the side chick threads. Those bitches can flame and troll better than anyone on these forums.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey I’m just having fun. Biggie has always been just a friend. Even if I had been interested, I’d never do that to Dovey.

I save the worst vitriol for LSA and the side chick threads. Those bitches can flame and troll better than anyone on these forums.

Do what to Dovey? It's not like he married the ho, ffs.

Personally, I don't find him attractive and never did. Just hearing him speak was horrendous. Hate on me if you want, but that NY accent...:Hapz2:

And he's a major dick as well, accusing everyone of being deviants...he needs to get the fuck outta "here"...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right? The minute a man that I’ve dealt with called me a fat pig that couldn’t get his dick hard, would’ve have been the last time he got thought of. He’d never get a mention again.

Some people have no shame
Sounds like the story of your life.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Do what to Dovey? It's not like he married the ho, ffs.

Personally, I don't find him attractive and never did. Just hearing him speak was horrendous. Hate on me if you want, but that NY accent...:Hapz2:

And he's a major dick as well, accusing everyone of being deviants...he needs to get the fuck outta "here"...

She’s been my friend for years. I don’t do my friends like that. There are millions of males on this planet. Not gonna go for the one my friend was with.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But he’s such a lying sac of shit. Mansions, fine automobiles, Cruises, yeah sure. You easily led astray.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fuck off , cracked out Buffalo Bill. Just cuz you’re safe here, don’t mean I can’t maul your third world living ass elsewhere. Creep

• No!
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
who cares about who your friends are? i don't even like you. cuz, dumb and shallow

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

who cares about who your friends are? i don't even like you. cuz, dumb and shallow

Was I talking to you? I’m telling Lily that I’m not a desperate thirsty slut that goes after a friends ex. Why would that bother you?

You don’t like anyone. Bog off

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
heh you're typing to anyone, stupid. you are the desperate thirsty slut that went after sumcun`Ts best friend as a bitter hapless lame attempt at clinging drama queen flametown groupieness.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
heh you're typing to anyone, stupid. you are the desperate thirsty slut that went after sumcun`Ts best friend as a bitter hapless lame attempt at clinging drama queen flametown goupieness.

Wasn’t my friend. Men are fair game, stupid.