Hey Lily, let me ask you a question...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thank you for proving how low I.Q. and wrong you are, loser. Some day, when I am taking a shit, I might think about you, but probably not. You literally are just some failure at life who I laugh at.

That's cool because I laugh at you and often find myself wondering how many dicks you sucked to become such an idiot :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
''jump start a mouse heart ''

@Flynn fcuk off !! :LOL3:

what kind of lame fucking ass shit is that ?
go away ..

the steady diet of bordom yer feedin' us is mekin' me puke :ThumbsUp1:

become a poaster not so much an E-rager ...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, you are in your 50's and still taking public transport. Just realized you are a laughable failure at life and that everyone including the homeless crack addict looks down on you. Loser.

Oh, Farmer is that supposed to hurt my feelings? All this coming from a 60+ year old geriatric fuck that comes online acting like an 8-year-old.

The only "failure" is you, that has to accuse others of being child abusers because your little brain made out of bologna can't come up with anything else.

Now run back to TBC and continue your ass licking there you fucking lemming.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Thank you for proving how low I.Q. and wrong you are, loser. Some day, when I am taking a shit, I might think about you, but probably not. You literally are just some failure at life who I laugh at.

Farmer, you think about me daily as you think neg repping me will actually have an effect on anything you fucking nobody.

Again, the only "failure" is the bitch that has to accuse people of being child abusers.

Get fucked you tsunami of ignorance.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What about you using a picture out of Australia?

As for a "truck driver" we can chalk that up to the rumor mill like:

-Me being a man
-Me being Martini
-Me being Pickles
-Me being 1 of 5 people using this account
-Me being 5 Indian call center dudes
-Me being dead
-Me being your dad

See a pattern there you desperate dickhead? Come up with your own material and stop using bottom of the barrel rumors because you can't come up with shit on your own, on account of your pebble sized brain not generating enough electricity to even jump start a mouse heart.
That forehead vein is pulsating again, l hope you don't have a seizure at the wheel.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dude, you pm'd pretty much every single female out here you fucking mutant. Give it up. You try flirting with every non-male out here, no matter their skin color you fucking liar.

Socially retarded? I think your shitty and poorly written pm's to me say otherwise you fucking jackass. You can howl to the fucking moon all fucking day and night, that still won't change the fact that you crawl into the inboxes of females out here and try to work your retard charm that just turns off anyone with an I.Q. over 3.

Rape would be the only way a fuckwit like you would get any real pussy, you stone cold loser.
Absolute bullshit. Dove and Flea are the only females I've conversed with via PM in recent times.

Can you go a single day without lying about something, you train wreck?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Absolute bullshit. Dove and Flea are the only females I've conversed with via PM in recent times.

Can you go a single day without lying about something, you train wreck?

Thanks for proving my fucking point. You pm all the females in the hopes that it'll turn into an e-relationship. What would your Aryan brother's think of you trying to get with a fat Mexican? You're a wannabe Nazi.

Lying? I'm not the one who had three different answers on why you pm'd me, nor am I the one using fake pictures.

Try again tard.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You must be a virgin.... imagine thinking that's the only reason fr messaging someone of the opposite sex. :Crazy:

Coming from the turd that still doesn't have his own place. At least I'm not trying to message other's in the hopes of trying to find love on the forums you big fat fucking loser.

Wanna call me a "groomer?" I know you want to. C'mon Aryan, give into your uncontrollable rage. It'll make you feel better. C'mon, call me a "groomer."

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Any m0ar utter bullshit you can dream up, you seething schizoid?

One thing's for sure, no one in their right mind could ever "love" a specimen like you.

Oh? I sense that you're mad AGAIN.

Oh? So you weren't Assboxed for calling myself and other's "groomers" after you were warned numerous times?

The only "bullshit" around here is your fake pictures and your inability to follow the few rules we have here.

As far as love goes, at least I don't have to post proven fake pictures like you do to get the affirmation of posters from some online forum.

Loser.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
As far as love goes, at least I don't have to post proven fake pictures like you do to get the affirmation of posters from some online forum.
Strange how this alleged "proof" never materialised.

I feel bad for you, having to cope with such a debilitating mental illness.

Your existence can't be pleasant.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Strange how this alleged "proof" never materialised.

I feel bad for you, having to cope with such a debilitating mental illness.

Your existence can't be pleasant.

Strange how you just give lip service and how you always try to project your fake pictures on other people, claiming their pictures are fake when in reality its you using another man's picture.

I feel bad for you having to post fraudulent pictures just to make yourself feel better at night.

At least I have a job and my own house and vehicles, you don't even have a driver's license. That's fucking sad.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Strange how you just give lip service and how you always try to project your fake pictures on other people, claiming their pictures are fake when in reality its you using another man's picture.

I feel bad for you having to post fraudulent pictures just to make yourself feel better at night.

At least I have a job and my own house and vehicles, you don't even have a driver's license. That's fucking sad.

I don't know why any people y'all share an ethnicity with would even claim that loser.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The level of projection here is just staggering.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Speak English, you fucking mutt.

OjnmhxU.jpg