Welcome back Lily!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Longer than me?

You signed up June 2018, I signed up October 2019.

So now because you've been a member longer than me for 16 months?

Fuck off you sad fucker. Only you would base a poster's worth on "how long they've been here." You're grasping at straws you whining cock sucker.

I see you're still avoiding how you threw me an olive branch, but can't explain why you also said it was a "ruse" and a "test."

Bitch!

His biggest problem is that not too far under his "white" skin he knows he's inadequate - at everything he's ever attempted, hate being the exception.

However, to the world he tries to portray himself as a strong, macho guy that's got it together. It couldn't be further from the truth.

Sad.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
His biggest problem is that not too far under his "white" skin he knows he's inadequate - at everything he's ever attempted, hate being the exception.

However, to the world he tries to portray himself as a strong, macho guy that's got it together. It couldn't be further from the truth.

Sad.

He's a coward. He tries to pick on women and gets fucked up. Then he spins the record like he's fucking He-Man after getting his bigoted ass chewed up by pretty much anyone with a brain.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That would mean they would have had to have testosterone in the first place.

All I can see is their overflowing estrogen.

The real problem isn't estrogen. Estrogen might make him strong, babe, it's flowing through my blood.

His real problem is that he doesn't see that the power to make his life better runs within him. Yeah, he may have mountains to climb, most humans do. His sense of power is outside of himself, called locus of control. It's all about what is done to him, not what he can do for himself. But no, he's gonna blame the "darkies" and Jews.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Longer than me?

You signed up June 2018, I signed up October 2019.

So now because you've been a member longer than me for 16 months?

Fuck off you sad fucker. Only you would base a poster's worth on "how long they've been here." You're grasping at straws you whining cock sucker.

I see you're still avoiding how you threw me an olive branch, but can't explain why you also said it was a "ruse" and a "test."

Bitch!
See? This is how clueless your crossdressing ass is. There was a forum long before this one which was closed that opened in the late 2000's, stupid fucker.

You and your rainbow LGBT e-friends are literally newbs...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Considering you have been one of the main advocators for…

“Advocators,” huh?

Happy to see you’ve joined the Dove Inadvertent-Neologism-of-the-Month Club.

You two illiterate knuckleheads may benefit from one another’s company. You can hang out and check your output for the requisite blatant stupidity as a power couple.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome back Lily, just lay of the divisive ideological shit and you'll soon have scoundrel hitting you up in pms.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, it’s good to see you, Lil. :CooL:

This is starting to look like Jon Stewart’s fabled Rally to Restore Sanity.

I’m all for it!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
“Advocators,” huh?

Happy to see you’ve joined the Dove Inadvertent-Neologism-of-the-Month Club.

You two illiterate knuckleheads may benefit from one another’s company. You can hang out and check your output for the requisite blatant stupidity as a power couple.
Where would this board be, without the resident gender fluid, high falutin, Googlectual and his hobby of going over my posts with a fine tooth comb, in order to nitpick and point score?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not a mistake. “Advocators" is a word, and not a new one either.
If there had been a mistake I would have been all over it like a rash. :D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome back Lily, just lay of the divisive ideological shit and you'll soon have scoundrel hitting you up in pms.

I believe the politics sub is gone, at least for now, so yeah there's no politics. Though I don't see why I should back down from posting my perspective otherwise.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not a mistake. “Advocators" is a word, and not a new one either.
If there had been a mistake I would have been all over it like a rash. :D
Oh, stop being such a tenebrator, Ceedub.

Lemme have my fun. I was trying to get Adam to mention the word “advocate” just so I could ask him how long he’s been reading that august periodical.

Spoilsport. :STFU 5:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Be nice to large lil guys.

You know it will run off to it's safe space if you slag it off,now don't you :LOL3:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll just put this here. Cross Forum Flagellation is cringe.

kWHW3Xs.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Be nice to large lil guys.

You know it will run off to it's safe space if you slag it off,now don't you :LOL3:
Are you still here, you SCHWEIN????

Fucking turn coAT ! I piss on you!