Welcome back, Lily!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like the title states. Welcome back. It's really nice to have someone who thinks for themselves and doesn't try and be in a group full of hateful fuckwits with nothing better to do than spout hateful rhetoric. Additionally, the balance has been off kilter without you here. The darkside has been growing in stupidity exponentially, while the lightside has been fighting valiantly against the dumbtroopers led by the members of the Axis of Stupidity.

I hope that you continue punching the lights out of certain members here, because they keep bringing you up when you're not here. They fear you and can only talk about you when you're gone because they are true cowards...that and you make them look at themselves which they truly hate.

Welcome back!

Translation... "Thank fuck I've got some backup!"

I guess it's more "Flynn and Lily aren't playing fair" noise. Go brush your half tooth, bitch.

Maybe if Murd shows up the three of you could do some sort of "retard drunken bear stare" and summon an insult generator.

Hang in there. It gets hard to think when you fuck knuckles get all emotional and shit....I know. I cant say I get it, but I DO see it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah you're a bit old to be baggiing young hawties these days champ.

The only fellas in their 50's lucky enough to do that have 6 figure bank balances.

Aryan, there is a very happening club just up the street where divorcees go, chicks galore, and LOTS of bald fat doods, here I come the fucking CHAMP .... plus the X's still in rotation... chicks on both arms ... who the fuck wants young eediots ?? I want MILFS !!

Before I my husband and I were dating, he told me that single moms were his favorite kind of left overs. Or the best tasting left overs. Something like that.

I kinda had to agree to go out with him after he had audacity to say that lol.

Older chicks are attractive when they keep themselves ... Last week I went for a drink with one I met there , she wore sandals, no biggy but I seen the crust on her heals ffs I almost puked FUCKED THAT !
.. standards lady (:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Like the title states. Welcome back. It's really nice to have someone who thinks for themselves and doesn't try and be in a group full of hateful fuckwits with nothing better to do than spout hateful rhetoric. Additionally, the balance has been off kilter without you here. The darkside has been growing in stupidity exponentially, while the lightside has been fighting valiantly against the dumbtroopers led by the members of the Axis of Stupidity.

I hope that you continue punching the lights out of certain members here, because they keep bringing you up when you're not here. They fear you and can only talk about you when you're gone because they are true cowards...that and you make them look at themselves which they truly hate.

Welcome back!

I guess it's more "Flynn and Lily aren't playing fair" noise. Go brush your half tooth, bitch.

Maybe if Murd shows up the three of you could do some sort of "retard drunken bear stare" and summon an insult generator.

Hang in there. It gets hard to think when you fuck knuckles get all emotional and shit....I know. I cant say I get it, but I DO see it.

Why? So you can continue ranting about dogpiles and start crying how evil we all are to laugh at your lack of education and intelligence? Murdock and Lily don't need to be here for that, I can do that all by my lonesome gutter whore. You scared that another forum group might get bigger than yours? Fortunately for your stupid ass most of us don't live out here nor try to start a family off the forums. This is another classic example of you projecting your broken down ideals that haven't got you shit in real life.

I'm not the one being the one sided hypocritical slut bag that thinks her way is the only way. Maybe if you went back to school and took a Philosophy class you could perhaps see that not everyone sees the glass as half empty, maybe others see it as half full.

The only emotional slag out here is you and your group of semi-literate mud farmers that think talking about sucking dick 24/7 is the cats meow. Additionally, do I need to bring up the constant whining and belly aching you drama queens do on a daily basis? If it weren't for a few of us, you myopic douche' bags would have turned every single fucking area on this forum into the land of admin sucks cock and your misplaced Right Wing agenda.

Cry me an ocean smackhead.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The only fellas in their 50's lucky enough to do that have 6 figure bank balances.

Aryan, there is a very happening club just up the street where divorcees go, chicks galore, and LOTS of bald fat doods, here I come the fucking CHAMP .... plus the X's still in rotation... chicks on both arms ... who the fuck wants young eediots ?? I want MILFS !!

Before I my husband and I were dating, he told me that single moms were his favorite kind of left overs. Or the best tasting left overs. Something like that.

Older chicks are attractive when they keep themselves ... Last week I went for a drink with one I met there , she wore sandals, no biggy but I seen the crust on her heals ffs I almost puked FUCKED THAT !
.. standards lady (:

Missed opportunity, you could have spent the night tenderly licking the dry skin off.

Sandals though WTF? Was she a drippy hippy type or something?

If a chick is going to show her tootsies off, they need to be presentable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Welcome back!

Why? So you can continue ranting about dogpiles and start crying how evil we all are to laugh at your lack of education and intelligence? Murdock and Lily don't need to be here for that, I can do that all by my lonesome gutter whore. You scared that another forum group might get bigger than yours? Fortunately for your stupid ass most of us don't live out here nor try to start a family off the forums. This is another classic example of you projecting your broken down ideals that haven't got you shit in real life.

I'm not the one being the one sided hypocritical slut bag that thinks her way is the only way. Maybe if you went back to school and took a Philosophy class you could perhaps see that not everyone sees the glass as half empty, maybe others see it as half full.

The only emotional slag out here is you and your group of semi-literate mud farmers that think talking about sucking dick 24/7 is the cats meow. Additionally, do I need to bring up the constant whining and belly aching you drama queens do on a daily basis? If it weren't for a few of us, you myopic douche' bags would have turned every single fucking area on this forum into the land of admin sucks cock and your misplaced Right Wing agendas.

You're funny. You think she can take a philosophy class and learn. There's only one way that whore is getting an A...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Welcome back!

The only emotional slag out here is you and your group of semi-literate mud farmers that think talking about sucking dick 24/7 is the cats meow. Additionally, do I need to bring up the constant whining and belly aching you drama queens do on a daily basis? If it weren't for a few of us, you myopic douche' bags would have turned every single fucking area on this forum into the land of admin sucks cock and your misplaced Right Wing agendas.

You're funny. You think she can take a philosophy class and learn. There's only one way that whore is getting an A...

Oh wow! Just wow!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

.. standards lady (:

Missed opportunity, you could have spent the night tenderly licking the dry skin off.

they were not sandals like Jesus wore ffs, woman wear shoes that expose their foots .. she had cute toes just didnt figure sanyone wood look I guess

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

.. standards lady (:

they were not sandals like Jesus wore ffs, woman wear shoes that expose their foots .. she had cute toes just didnt figure sanyone wood look I guess

Did you get his name by chance?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

.. standards lady (:

Did you get his name by chance?
whose name ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Welcome back!

Speaking of whores, did you whore it up at the Golden Corral this weekend? lulz

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Welcome back!

After she worked her way through it's only bronze.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Welcome back!

I don't eat that shit. It's for losers like you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Welcome back!

I don't eat that shit. It's for losers like you.

Nah, fuck that shit, it all tastes fake.