Welcome... UncleDiLF

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That will change, if you don't stop the nonsense and bullshit.

Make no mistake - you people are turning this board into a shithouse no better than BC.
You don't want anyone but teen drama queens here(?) - keep it up.

You don't like it, perhaps you should stay out of Meltdown altogether. There are other subs for discussion. Many, in fact.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, and here you are doing the girl hate thing. You rarely say anything to the boys...because you know, they may want to look at your saggy ass tits.
Nonsense, i just cracked a skull in the SB! and i've also ribbed X and DiLF in this very thread. i called king martini a cum bubble too! also, i've gotten along quite well with swampduck, and lotus, and murdy, other girls :P

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nonsense, i just cracked a skull in the SB! and i've also ribbed X and DiLF in this very thread. i called king martini a cum bubble too! also, i've gotten along quite well with swampduck, and lotus, and murdy, other girls :P

You know that it's not just myself and Flea that have noticed it, right? And I have gotten along with those women too. That's not an extraordinary thing.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
have you considered that you and flea might be the haters?
Have you considered that all three of you are being idjits..
..so how about shut it off.

PS: I know Cuntess can't help it but you and Lily are supposed to be adults and mods.

.. How about act like it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, we can be hateful, but you're not any better, you're in the club.

eta: Welcome to fucking around and finding out. If you come in to snark at a Latino person, you're going to get heat in return. Ask @The Countess if you don't believe me.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Farewell DiLF - This was his last pressie:

BNJ2zoQ.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you considered that all three of you are being idjits..
..so how about shut it off.

PS: I know Cuntess can't help it but you and Lily are supposed to be adults and mods.

.. How about act like it?

As if you never attacked anyone and insulted them in your posting life. It was so "adultish". :sarcasm1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OKAY !! sTop say TITS ! there are NONE being produced
it is a fib to keep you glued
it is not nice stop it

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

eta: Welcome to fucking around and finding out. If you come in to snark at a Latino person, you're going to get heat in return. Ask @The Countess if you don't believe me.
i'm not on a girl/boy side or any sort of us vs them side
i'm on the humour vs drama side and the nerd vs normie side
my entire posting shows that to anyone who really wants to know

but if you enjoy entertaining that idea (that is originally from casket) go ahead

one thing tho:
don't hate me cuz i'm beautiful (and a girl) ;D

RzLcYpj.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i'm not on a girl/boy side or any sort of us vs them side
i'm on the humour vs drama side and the nerd vs normie side
my entire posting shows that to anyone who really wants to know

but if you enjoy entertaining that idea (that is originally from casket) go ahead

one thing tho:
don't hate me cuz i'm beautiful (and a girl) ;D

RzLcYpj.jpg

I don't hate you at all. I don't care who you like or dislike. You've been snarking at me long before you ever encountered me. You allowed all sorts of shit about me to be posted at your defunct forum, where I was never a member. You came here snarking at me.

You have a problem with me, I didn't know you and had no opinion. Take some responsibility for your attitude, it's the adult thing to do.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
well this is disappointing, i thought we we making progress on our relationship :D

(all sorts of shit! heh on a forum that had to be sought out to even know about, and didn't delete anything that was not illegal)

plus, what the hell is wrong with snarking? and you did seem to care a bit there for a minute cuz you brought up girl hate, which is absurd

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
well this is disappointing, i thought we we making progress on our relationship :D

(all sorts of shit! heh on a forum that had to be sought out to even know about, and didn't delete anything that was not illegal)

plus, what the hell is wrong with snarking? and you did seem to care a bit there for a minute cuz you brought up girl hate, which is absurd

I thought we were too. Snarking begets snarking. Simple as that.

As for your attitude with women that has been noticed by others as well...denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
i'll need to see proof

ppl noticing stuff they want to notice is not proof

i'm not obligated to be on a girl team and refuse

good day sir!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i'll need to see proof

ppl noticing stuff they want to notice is not proof

i'm not obligated to be on a girl team and refuse

good day sir!

I'm not asking you to be on anything at all. But if you aren't aware of your attitude, well, that is a you problem.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So much FiLTH.

You really put your only SUPERSTAR at assbox???

Sorry guys. But you can't do that.

I am a Superstar.

That's my last post.

Take care and see that you have diverse people. It has become very lefty and PC lately.

Goodbye

Make sure to take your avatar...leave no avatar behind, Semper Fidelis.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

so because you are Latino or Latina, no one is allowed to sledge you or take the piss?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeh, well ... do as I say flattery will get you know where (:

Dude, I don't do what anyone says. Not one person on God's green earth directs me. Not my one parent left, not my partner, never you mind my friends or kids.

I do what the hell I want and deal with what comes my way...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dude, I don't do what anyone says. Not one person on God's green earth directs me. Not my one parent left, not my partner, never you mind my friends or kids.

I do what the hell I want and deal with what comes my way...
confused-what.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cadillac Culo is a hater because she is a jealous loser who’s stuck in Compton. No, I don’t feel sorry for her.