Welcome back, Lily!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Like the title states. Welcome back. It's really nice to have someone who thinks for themselves and doesn't try and be in a group full of hateful fuckwits with nothing better to do than spout hateful rhetoric. Additionally, the balance has been off kilter without you here. The darkside has been growing in stupidity exponentially, while the lightside has been fighting valiantly against the dumbtroopers led by the members of the Axis of Stupidity.

I hope that you continue punching the lights out of certain members here, because they keep bringing you up when you're not here. They fear you and can only talk about you when you're gone because they are true cowards...that and you make them look at themselves which they truly hate.

Welcome back!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily left? For how long?

Bahahahaha.

How incarcinogenic of her.
You missed all of Stubby's posts yearning for Lily's presence? How could you? (I was going to say He 'longed' for her, but didn't want that misconstrued as a short man joke)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like the title states. Welcome back. It's really nice to have someone who thinks for themselves and doesn't try and be in a group full of hateful fuckwits with nothing better to do than spout hateful rhetoric. Additionally, the balance has been off kilter without you here. The darkside has been growing in stupidity exponentially, while the lightside has been fighting valiantly against the dumbtroopers led by the members of the Axis of Stupidity.

I hope that you continue punching the lights out of certain members here, because they keep bringing you up when you're not here. They fear you and can only talk about you when you're gone because they are true cowards...that and you make them look at themselves which they truly hate.

Welcome back!

Thanks Flynn!

I had things going on that were important to me and felt that the constant "PLEASE ASS BOX ME! laming" and childish insults was taking too much time from those important things. I was travelling a bit handling those things.

They are dark, hateful and wrong on almost everything. I will be back to slap some sense into this place if need be. If they get angry, oh well.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Welcome back!

Thanks Flynn!

I had things going on that were important to me and felt that the constant ""BabyPumperAlert!" laming" and childish insults was taking too much time from those important things. I was travelling a bit handling those things.

They are dark, hateful and wrong on almost everything. I will be back to slap some sense into this place if need be. If they get angry, oh well.

I'm glad you're back. This forum needs an enima.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Welcome back!

Thanks Flynn!

I had things going on that were important to me and felt that the constant ""BabyPumperAlert!" laming" and childish insults was taking too much time from those important things. I was travelling a bit handling those things.

Oh, wow. I use my foot though, is that okay?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Welcome back!

Thanks Flynn!

Oh, wow. I use my foot though, is that okay?

I would expect nothing less.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Lily left? For how long?

Bahahahaha.

You missed all of Stubby's posts yearning for Lily's presence? How could you?

I figured she might have just went to another wedding or something.

Folks are saying she came back when Gallium told her Biggie had been meltdowned, probably intending to dance on his grave. Luckily for our tectonic stability she shouldn't be dancing anywhere.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily left? For how long?

Bahahahaha.

You missed all of Stubby's posts yearning for Lily's presence? How could you?

I figured she might have just went to another wedding or something.

Folks are saying she came back when Gallium told her Biggie had been meltdowned, probably intending to dance on his grave. Luckily for our tectonic stability she shouldn't be dancing anywhere.

Stop posting gossip you invented, MOOSLIME, no one cares.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Awwwww look, even Google celebrating her return hahahaha.....

stacey-park-milberns-35th-birthday-6753651837109411.3-l.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily left? For how long?

Bahahahaha.

You missed all of Stubby's posts yearning for Lily's presence? How could you? (I was going to say He 'longed' for her, but didn't want that misconstrued as a short man joke)

They both posted about me when I wasn't posting. Who do the low iq morons think they're kidding?