Welcome back Lily!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lily! You're back!

I didn't think you'd come by ever. For one I'm glad you're here. The forum misses your honest and unwavering posts that show no fear when it comes to the tards running amok.

I hope you'll be a regular poster again. BF needs all the competent people he can get to contribute post wise to make this forum great again.

You have been missed. Now that the garbage has been taken out, this place is starting to shine once more.

By the way, have you heard that "Admin sucks cock?"

J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K

Just kidding Admin.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Mongtini, fat Lily, Blandshart.... jesus christ. Are there any other dregs you've trawled through the e-sewers to find and invite back?

It really speaks volumes that these weak fucks have only returned because many of their detractors are gone. :LOL3:

Cowardice much?

If your mission is to essentially reduce traffic and posting on here to zero, well fucking done, because the board is like a mausoleum now.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Mongtini, fat Lily, Blandshart.... jesus christ. Are there any other dregs you've trawled through the e-sewers to find and invite back?

It really speaks volumes that these weak fucks have only returned because many of their detractors are gone. :LOL3:

Cowardice much?

If your mission is to essentially reduce traffic and posting on here to zero, well fucking done, because the board is like a mausoleum now.
You are under no obligation to stay here.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You are under no obligation to stay here.

Hopefully the retard gets the message and leaves for good. All his dog piling buddies are either banned or banned. :LOL3:

He's a fucking gigantic pussy when having to take someone one-on-one.

He's really scared now that Lily is back. Lily makes him look like the trite bitch he really is.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Hopefully the retard gets the message and leaves for good. All his dog piling buddies are either banned or banned. :LOL3:

He's really scared now that Lily is back. Lily makes him look like the trite bitch he really is.
I hope Lily's return causes extreme emotional damage among the incognoscenti

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I hope Lily's return causes extreme emotional damage among the incognoscenti

Lily's return has already made Aryan cocksucker turn into a puddle of piss and she hasn't even started beating his flat head in....yet.

Have you not read TBC posts about being banned here?

It's fucking hilarious. Now those fuckwits can't come here and fuck up this board, now they're just going to fuck up TBC because NOBODY wants those fucking rejects infecting the forums with their faglaming and whining.

FUCK ALL THOSE SAAAAAAADDDD FUCKS.

Let those cunts seethe.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I can picture you now, stirring your cauldron, rubbing your hands together and cackling with glee...

Do you really think it isn't painfully obvious what you've been upto behind the scenes, you manipulative shit stain?

The bans are only for 30 days anyway, so what happens then? Will your cowardly e-clique flee again, once the time is up? :LOL3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I can picture you now, stirring your cauldron, rubbing your hands together and cackling with glee...

Do you really think it isn't painfully obvious what you've been upto behind the scenes, you manipulative shit stain?

The bans are only for 30 days anyway, so what happens then? Will your cowardly e-clique flee again, once the time is up? :LOL3:

Seethe, Aryan. Seethe you cowardly bitch.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
How about you go and fuck one of your dead relatives, you disingenuous cunt?

I already held out an olive branch once, never again.

Go fist your frankenpussy...
106479a8d9d88b9ddfa8d6cb24f37d8204ab8af4.jpeg

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Liky's return has already made Aryan cocksucker turn into a puddle of piss and she hasn't even started beating his flat head in....yet.

Have you not read TBC posts about being banned here?

It's fucking hilarious. Now those fuckwits can't come here and fuck up this board, now they're just going to fuck up TBC because NOBODY wants those fucking rejects infecting the forums with their faglaming and whining.

FUCK ALL THOSE SAAAAAAADDDD FUCKS.

Let those cunts seethe.
I popped in over there before noon yesterday and there was already 3 or 4 pages of shrieking butthurt

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How about you go and fuck one of your dead relatives, you disingenuous cunt?

I already held out an olive branch once, never again.

Go fist your frankenpussy...

Your anger IS really showing.

You know, being as angry as you are raises your blood pressure and causes all kinds of havoc on your organs and immune system.

Oh? You held out an "olive branch?" That's funny because you said it was a "ruse" then a "test."

First rule of fight club, don't openly contradict yourself on a public forum.

How do you expect to be a badass when a complete stranger online can kick your ass, only using your blatant stupidity against you?

You're either not self aware or you're just an absolute fuckwit, or maybe both.

Give it up, Aryan. You're not fooling anyone with your macho act. You might as well start acting like a real person, if you can actually do that.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Your anger IS really showing.

You know, being as angry as you are raises your blood pressure and causes all kinds of havoc on your organs and immune system.

I'm sure it does. You've probably shaved 5 years off your lifespan with all your triggered ragefits.
Oh? You held out an "olive branch?" That's funny because you said it was a "ruse" then a "test."

First rule of fight club, don't openly contradict yourself in a public forum.

How do expect to be a badass when a complete stranger online van kick your ass, only using your blatant stupidity against you?

You're either not self aware or you're just an absolute fuckwit, or maybe both.

Give it up, Aryan. You're not fooling anyone with your macho act. You might as well start acting like a real person, if you can actually do that.
You're not very bright are you?

If you had chosen to remain civil, I would have also... but you did the complete opposite.

Like I've tried to get into your thick skull, your actions told me everything I needed to know about your character and how much of a piece of shit you are.

This latest behaviour is just confirming my opinion.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

A little late now Aryan to try to scroll bomb me. I already destroyed you.

Your blood must be boiling!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You've been lying for years about being a female.... you're the biggest liar on here by a mile.

Uh huh.

Hey, if that makes you sleep better at night then by all means keep going.

I just find it funny that you would stay on a forum accused of "coddling" and "protecting posters."

A smart person would leave......if those allegations were true. But here you are, still here.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I just find it funny that you would stay on a forum accused of "coddling" and "protecting posters."

A smart person would leave......if those allegations were true. But here you are, still here.
WTF are you talking about ?

Dilf and me have been here way longer than you leftard cunts...

Considering you have been one of the main advocators for these bans, shouldn't you be filling the forum with new threads and content, rather than getting bitch slapped by me, like usual?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Considering you have been one of the main advocators for these bans, shouldn't you be filling the forum with new threads and content, rather than getting bitch slapped by me, like usual?
How long do you plan on continuing your embarrassing cry fest? I think Cosplay Hitler would be very disappointed in your punk ass.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Longer than me?

You signed up June 2018, I signed up October 2019.

So now because you've been a member longer than me for 16 months?

Fuck off you sad fucker. Only you would base a poster's worth on "how long they've been here." You're grasping at straws you whining cock sucker.

I see you're still avoiding how you threw me an olive branch, but can't explain why you also said it was a "ruse" and a "test."

Bitch!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Longer than me?

You signed up June 2018, I signed up October 2019.

So now because you've been a member longer than me for 16 months?

Fuck off you sad fucker. Only you would base a poster's worth on "how long they've been here." You're grasping at straws you whining cock sucker.

I see you're still avoiding how you threw me an olive branch, but can't explain why you also said it was a "ruse" and a "test."

Bitch!
I wonder if he and his internet friends suffer from low T?