Congressional RepubliCONS who backed Trump losing money

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
House Republicans who challenged Biden's win are losing lots of corporate cash
Jason Lange and Andy Sullivan
Wed, March 16, 2022, 10:05 AM

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In the days after the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol, dozens of companies said they would suspend political donations to Republican lawmakers who had backed then-President Donald Trump's baseless claims of fraud in the 2020 election.

More than one year later, Republicans in the House of Representatives who voted to challenge the election results have so far collected about half as much corporate cash as they did at this point in the previous election cycle, a Reuters analysis of campaign finance records shows.

By contrast, corporate donations are up about 10% to House Republicans who voted to certify President Joe Biden's victory over Trump.

The results indicate that the corporate boycott is not just limited to the dozens of companies that announced a halt to donations after the attack. Hundreds more have also scaled back their support, the Reuters analysis shows.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not shocking.

If they flip flop to get the money back you know they are total shit. Corporate elites tend to hate Trump. They are all very invested in a Biden presidency.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh noes! Disney isnt donating to repubs anymore? Good, maybe the RINOs will go away and the rest of the GOP will never worry about faggits and trannies again!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Havent we been saying we wish people would stop supporting the corporate elites?

I mean yeah....follow the money. But be honest about it. We supported and will again support Trump because he is NOT part of the whole corporate/political establishment and he put the people first.

That's why corporate media launched their nonstop and unhinged hate campaign against not just him....but anyone going against the establishment.

All you have to do is look. Look at how much better ordinary Americans were doing under just 4 years of Trump. Look at that administrations policies and compare them. Look at who gets the corporate funding. Look at who the media slams the hardest.

The division and hate they alone foster is absolute CANCER to the country.

It's not even about "Republicans" and "democrats". It just so happens right now that those invested in what's best for the people are on the Republican end and any democrat (like Tulsi) who wants what's best for the people also gets demonized and branded a traitor.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wait -- so you mean big corporations are on the side of the democrats?

shocking revelation

shocking I tell you

you fucking TDS afflicted wrench

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please please God......dont let them start thinking the corporatists are the good guys now.

Please.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Please please God......dont let them start thinking the corporatists are the good guys now.

Please.
They already do

Did you not see how Biden rushed to the aid of hedge funds when those Reddit users raped the fuck put them on game shop stock

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
So you prefer candidates backed by corporations to those backed by the people.

Why?
She didn't say any such thing. Simply presented the facts, son.

...but - as all know, the reason big money in business had gone away from Trump and Trump supporting candidates is well understood to be his erratic behavior and the upset it causes the markets. Although Repuke policies have historically been favored by theCorporations they also require stability to be prosperous. Insanity tends not to be stable, so favor in more recent times has gone to the Dems - and they of course have become more conservative and friendly toward the business community.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why?

...but - as all know, the reason big money in business had gone away from Trump and Trump supporting candidates is well understood to be his erratic behavior and the upset it causes the markets. Although Repuke policies have historically been favored by theCorporations they also require stability to be prosperous. Insanity tends not to be stable, so favor in more recent times has gone to the Dems - and they of course have become more conservative and friendly toward the business community.
^^^^ Too Loser; Drooling Retard

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Why?

I favor "insanity".

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Why?

I favor "insanity".
You're the very image of it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh noes! Disney isnt donating to repubs anymore? Good, maybe the RINOs will go away and the rest of the GOP will never worry about faggits and trannies again!

Ya bedder step up ta the plate & give more tithe ta make up for the lost donation revenue Lokmeer!

They're countin on ya Bud.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why?

More like that's the delusion you want to believe. As WE all know, Trump was the establishment opposition and has been attacked and lied about nonstop.

The mental gymnastics you people play are amazing

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Trump, Trump, Trumpety Trump Trump Trump!

Do ya think Trump will be the Republican nominee next time @Reggie_Essent & @Dove?

I kinda do not. Trump may have a go, since he does have an ego the size of one of his towers, but he is also very smart and might come to the conclusion that what is best for America might preclude his running again.

We shall see.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Trump, Trump, Trumpety Trump Trump Trump!

Do ya think Trump will be the Republican nominee next time @Reggie_Essent & @Dove?

I kinda do not. Trump may have a go, since he does have an ego the size of one of his towers, but he is also very smart and might come to the conclusion that what is best for America might preclude his running again.

We shall see.

At very least Trump would want to stay relevant by choosing his successor.

I would think his smartest move might be to run, gather a large number of delegates, eventually drop out when the time is rype & then send them over to the candidate who will best carry on his legacy AND buy advertising on his fledgling news network.

Somewhat like Bernie Sanders throwing his support behind Biden in 2020 in the latter stages of that leadership rqce

That's what I'd do if I were him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
that what is best for America might preclude his running again.
LoLz Dude, that would never be his reason since his only concern ever is what is good for him.

...anyway, I'm pretty certain that convicts aren't eligible to run for the office.

I find it interesting that Reggie acknowledges that Trump's ego is yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge, but still believes he's capable of doing what's best for the country.

Puzzling. If he decides not to run, it's still going to be about him.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
1.87 a gallon for gas vs 5.79 today

for starters

yeah, he was doing a hell of a lot better for the country than this fucking mook you morons support

but, on a brighter side at least we don't have to see all thems meany texts no moar...amirite?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

for starters

yeah, he was doing a hell of a lot better for the country than this fucking mook you morons support

but, on a brighter side at least we don't have to see all thems meany texts no moar...amirite?

Gas cost as much as you live as many parts of Canada now, Bigly.

We used ta be way more expensive, eh?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

for starters

if you can unscramble this into something that remotely resembles English?

thanks

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

for starters

thanks

...meaning, we pay about the same as you do in most parts of Canada for a US gallon of gas in US currency once the bill is converted to US dollars.

I think Americans used to pay anywheres from $2.50 -$4.50 a gallon.

Canada used to be $1-2 USD more per gallon.

But at least for the amount you pay for your gas now, we're on par. The same as you now.

Gas has gone up sharply in the US.

so I can see if it's a family that's gotta get around it's gonna hit them in the pocketbook.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

for starters

thanks

...meaning, we pay about the same as you do in most parts of Canada for a US gallon of gas in US currency once the bill is converted to US dollars.

I think Americans used to pay anywheres from $2.50 -$4.50 a gallon.

Canada used to be $1-2 USD more per gallon.

But at least for the amount you pay for your gas now, we're on par. The same as you now.

Gas has gone up sharply in the US.

so I can see if it's a family that's gotta get around it's gonna hit them in the pocketbook.

If we finished the Keystone, gas prices would lower.

Policies do impact the prices of things as well. So yes Bidens bad policies and decisions are a part of the problem.

If you guys want a free democracy and a prosperous country and peace in the world.....support that. Stop supporting the opposite.