Conservative Exile List - LOCKED

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They dont want to actually discuss anything.
When did you start to get that impression?

cause they're so subtle about it

Well I like to at least counter lies they spew about "cons" but there is really no point to that here because it's not like we have any on the fence readers here and clearly the leftists here have already judged and sentenced everyone who doesnt align with their views.

It's pretty pathetic and cowardly that they feel the need to lie in order to justify their hate. If they are gonna hate people for rejecting dem/prog politcs they could at least just own that.

Oh well.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Well I like to at least counter lies they spew about "cons" but there is really no point to that here because it's not like we have any on the fence readers here and clearly the leftists here have already judged and sentenced everyone who doesnt align with their views.

It's pretty pathetic and cowardly that they feel the need to lie in order to justify their hate. If they are gonna hate people for rejecting dem/prog politcs they could at least just own that.

Oh well.
So will you join me in simply pissing on them like the human toilets they are?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think Lotus is mad because earlier she came into a thread and accused me of explaining things wrong and then telling other people they are wrong and just calling them stupid.

Perhaps, but I can tell you she made the request 5 minutes after you made this post. I was kind of surprised tbh, so I looked around to see what upset her...lol.. Coincidence? Mmmm.. dunno?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To clarify my stance, @Bastard Factory has one more lib in exile than he has cons. Considering there are far more cons here, that seems wrong. To be legit fair, he should have at least two more cons on the list. Dove is by far the most obvious next choice.

Oh, so its not actually about Dove, but you Libs want "fairness".

I think it says more about the people you hang around, dont ya think?

The Left is a hateful bunch. You should smoke more weed, and share with your friends. lol

No, it IS about Dove. She's a thread derailer and a spammer. She spams partisan hackery, and it is pretty fuckin hate-filled. You all just give her a pass because you also hate libs. Hate is hate, no matter what direction it's aimed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
To clarify my stance, @Bastard Factory has one more lib in exile than he has cons. Considering there are far more cons here, that seems wrong. To be legit fair, he should have at least two more cons on the list. Dove is by far the most obvious next choice.

The Left is a hateful bunch. You should smoke more weed, and share with your friends. lol

No, it IS about Dove. She's a thread derailer and a spammer. She spams partisan hackery, and it is pretty fuckin hate-filled. You all just give her a pass because you also hate libs. Hate is hate, no matter what direction it's aimed.
You have zero credibility, cretin

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No mam, I do not condone hate. Hate is from the Darkside. I might disagree with some Lib things, but I do not hate.

From what I see, folks attack Dove, CAUSING a derail. It gets old. Real quick.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No mam, I do not condone hate. Hate is from the Darkside. I might disagree with some Lib things, but I do not hate.

Some folks do attack her. And I do not ever condone the personal attacks. She knows this. But she attacks ALL liberals, relentlessly, meanly, and with a closed heart. She doesn't seem to understand that MANY of the things she attacks liberals for are things CONs do ALL THE DAMN TIME. She is very, very partisan, and her logic is deeply flawed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Some folks do attack her. And I do not ever condone the personal attacks. She knows this. But she attacks ALL liberals, relentlessly, meanly, and with a closed heart. She doesn't seem to understand that MANY of the things she attacks liberals for are things CONs do ALL THE DAMN TIME. She is very, very partisan, and her logic is deeply flawed.

She only does it, when folks do it to her.

Do me a favor, talk to her civilly, and see how far you get. It will be much farther, I promise.

I've always said I would be civil as well, if I was dealt civilly. And you know this, cause every time you are civil with me, Im likewise. Hell, I thought we were becoming friends that time we talked music lol.

Or do you actually like combating those you oppose on the other side of the political spectrum?

Im honestly curious.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do me a favor, talk to her civilly, and see how far you get. It will be much farther, I promise.

I've always said I would be civil as well, if I was dealt civilly. And you know this, cause every time you are civil with me, Im likewise. Hell, I thought we were becoming friends that time we talked music lol.

Or do you actually like combating those you oppose on the other side of the political spectrum?

Im honestly curious.

I will not talk to her with more civility than she puts into her posts. I only give her shit when she posts crappy ass BS about liberals, about trans people, and about abortion issues. That is the ONLY time. I never give her a hard time because she's being civil. NEVER.

I have been civil to you far more times than just the one time we talked about music, and you know it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Im honestly curious.

I will not talk to her with more civility than she puts into her posts. I only give her shit when she posts crappy ass BS about liberals, about trans people, and about abortion issues. That is the ONLY time. I never give her a hard time because she's being civil. NEVER.

I have been civil to you far more times than just the one time we talked about music, and you know it.

Well, I know you have towards me at least. Its only when you lash out that I return the spanking hahaha :GetSome:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Im honestly curious.

Well, I know you have towards me at least. Its only when you lash out that I return the spanking hahaha :GetSome:

I only lash out when people say things that are evil and stupid. You know this.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She devolves to hate in every post. You just pay no attention because she hates only on libs. I, personally, am sick of it. SICK. OF. IT.

Do you need directions to the exit?

No, dear. I am trying to draw @Bastard Factory 's attention to the fact that Dove is a major thread derailer. One of the most prolific of all time. Ask @1Holl88iday1 and @Admin. and @Seamajor and @Levon and @Lily . Murdock has already acknowledged the fact,

Absolutely. Every thread has to be about her and her life. Every.Single.One.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She devolves to hate in every post. You just pay no attention because she hates only on libs. I, personally, am sick of it. SICK. OF. IT.

Do you need directions to the exit?

No, dear. I am trying to draw @Bastard Factory 's attention to the fact that Dove is a major thread derailer. One of the most prolific of all time. Ask @1Holl88iday1 and @Admin. and @Seamajor and @Levon and @Lily . Murdock has already acknowledged the fact,

Absolutely. Every thread has to be about her and her life. Every.Single.One.
Fuck off, fatty

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You lash out whenever anyone disagrees with your retarded woke political agenda, regardless of whether they are being civil or not.

You brand anyone who isn't a leftist SJW as "evil".

In short, you're a god damned loony tune..... a common phenomenon among people with your beliefs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think Lotus is mad because earlier she came into a thread and accused me of explaining things wrong and then telling other people they are wrong and just calling them stupid.

Perhaps, but I can tell you she made the request 5 minutes after you made this post. I was kind of surprised tbh, so I looked around to see what upset her...lol.. Coincidence? Mmmm.. dunno?

Who the fuck knows. None of them ever communicate clearly.

Like yeah we know.....you hate us. We get that part. It's all they screamed for 6 or 7 years straight. It's the reasons that are either completely wrong or incoherent. Whatever.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh well.
So will you join me in simply pissing on them like the human toilets they are?

Do you ever get sick of talking me off the ledge? Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Im honestly curious.

I only lash out when people say things that are evil and stupid. You know this.

It's your definition of evil and stupid that are questionable here.

Literally anything that challanges your politcal opinions you call evil and stupid.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You lash out whenever anyone disagrees with your retarded woke political agenda, regardless of whether they are being civil or not.

In short, you're a god damned loony tune..... a common phenomenon among people with your beliefs.

They are the new church

Anything anyone says against their dogma makes them an uncivil. It's the witch hunts again.

They try to cover for their incivility by blaming everyone who opposes them as uncivil. That's the thing. If you disagree with them effectively and they got nothing to say? Instead of "oh man. I never thought about it like that" its "ur evil and dumb and uncivil....and spamming! Wah!".

Theyll have to deal with themselves one day. Itll be as unpleasant as it was for every other cancerous movement like this one.

Notice IM a problem for the way I talk about "liberals".......yet it's not a problem when this same person bashed "cons". Its constant hypocrisy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OK, pal.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove is stardust. Dove is golden. And we've got to get ourselves. Back to the garden. - Fractured Woodstock