Conservative Exile List - LOCKED

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What did Reg do? He's only a part time poaster, but a decent one at that.

I imagine it was simply him commenting on Lotus's tits, if they were flat or not in the Flat thread. And I imagine the RAT named Sea is the one that reported it. Just like he prolly reported my Pureblood thread and had it ejected out of the Liberal Lounge.

Petty, real petty.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Why would he leave?

giphy.gif

Am I to ignore, let slide members who free roam or else? F-u-c-k-D-a-t... I'm all about the board.

Seamajor didn't report it, I saw it. Then I look at a members post history, is all right there.

Stay on topic... I know shit happens, but some do it everywhere, and for pages. Some thats all they do. Snipe.

Take the personal attacks to Meltdown.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok big guy, meh what ever right? It's all for teh Lulz at the end of the day.

I barely know old Reg, but I'm familiar with other posters who know him better than I do and they 100% vouch for him.

And given the content which I've personally witnessed him share on here and back on SG over the years, I agree with them. :ThumbsUp1:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I thought my wisecrack was pretty punny. I was going to ask if her old titties looked like two fried eggs hanging from a nail, but I thought it would be more classy to ask if they were still firm.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I thought my wisecrack was pretty punny. I was going to ask if her old titties looked like two fried eggs hanging from a nail, but I thought it would be more classy to ask if they were still firm.
no moar hurting the libby feelings ... you hear?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I doubt she can articulate what she objects to with facts. They usually just make garbage up and ignore all the actual evidence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I doubt she can articulate what she objects to with facts. They usually just make garbage up and ignore all the actual evidence.

Well she chose to give you an emoji rather than plead her case.

If policies make her sick, youd think she would be showing those policies and why.

When I'm criticizing democrats I will address specifics. I oppose them genuinely......not because I've been socially programmed to view others a certain way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sharona is perfectly fine with leftwing "trans rights" policies that literally FORCE vulnerable women to share prison with in tact male rapists and the abuse that occurs as a result of this is mostly ignored.

Women being ran out of domestic violence shelters because in tact males are in there claiming to be women. Avoiding changing rooms at pools. Getting preyed upon in restrooms.

And I can cite the policy that permits any male to SELF identify be included as a woman.

"Text - H.R.5 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Equality Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So what policy of OURS make Sharona sick when she approves of womens rights and protections being undone? The Womens Bill of Rights presented by Republicans?

"HYDE-SMITH INTRODUCES WOMEN’S BILL OF RIGHTS | Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wish these overgrown children like Sharona who dont actually even care about policies or legislation who just hate other people based on what they think is the cool thing would go sit the fuck down somewhere and let informed adults who actually DO care about policies handle things. Leave it up to people like her and we all end up losing our fucking actual rights.

Sharona plays feminist on the internet while supporting the degradation and abuse of women to validate mentally ill MALES in their endeavor to appropriate women and enforce rigid and misogynist sexist stereotypes.

And she cant list ONE single policy that makes her "sick"

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The thread about Conservative threadjackers has been threadjacked by Conservatives.

Someone owes me a dollar!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll get my 40-year-old boyfriend to open an account here and describe them to you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'll get my 40-year-old boyfriend to open an account here and describe them to you.
You cougar you, Lotus! :GiggleBitch:
You're not mad, are you? I never know with you.
Not at all…I’ve had older chicks for the majority of my sexual relationships. I know exactly what makes you older birds tick!
:Gimme:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nuffin', Breaky.

I'm jes' wookin' panub in awl da wrong places.