Conservative Icon and frequent Trump Advisor, Alex Jones gets his comeuppance..

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sandy Hook parents of two slain children win defamation case against Alex Jones in Texas
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oct. 1, 2021Updated: Oct. 1, 2021 4:42 p.m.

kax9ksaeolhac9w8zaed.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sandy Hook parents of two slain children win defamation case against Alex Jones in Texas

kax9ksaeolhac9w8zaed.gif

I still believe that Alex Jones at least started out as a disinformation operative of some kind. I think the CIA helped kick off this whole fake news thing. But I also think Jones went rogue at some point, which is why they deplatformed him.

Anyway, what he did to the Newtown parents is despicable. Fuck him no matter which version of him is the truth.

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
Either he's crazy and not legally culpable or they are his deeply held political beliefs and they are protected speech.

If you listen closely you can actually hear Lotus rubbing her hands together with glee at the thought of her political enemies being silenced.

Are you sure you aren't Jewish?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

kax9ksaeolhac9w8zaed.gif

I still believe that Alex Jones at least started out as a disinformation operative of some kind. I think the CIA helped kick off this whole fake news thing. But I also think Jones went rogue at some point, which is why they deplatformed him.

Anyway, what he did to the Newtown parents is despicable. Fuck him no matter which version of him is the truth.
Yeah I can make up bullshit too you fucking low-life cunt!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Either he's crazy and not legally culpable or they are his deeply held political beliefs and they are protected speech.

If you listen closely you can actually hear Lotus rubbing her hands together with glee at the thought of her political enemies being silenced.

The first amendment does not allow a public figure to say anything he damn well pleases. I don't believe in silencing my political enemies. Hate speech and defamation are different things. They are not protected speech.

Learn to read, and then do it. Reading is fundamental.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The first amendment does not allow a public figure to say anything he damn well pleases. I don't believe in silencing my political enemies. Hate speech and defamation are different things. They are not protected speech.

Something you should really indulge yourself with stooopid.

kooch

Shitposting Idiot

Everything is hate speech and defamation when it doesn't agree with you people and your narrative.

You are a coward and the concept of the personal responsibility that goes along with liberty and freedom terrify you.

It's fine dear, just have another Valium and a nice lie down.

kooch

Shitposting Idiot

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting article written by a man who worked for Jones.

How much and by whom was that person paid to write that article.

The only actual question that's relevant in this case is: Is the article true?

Funny how follow the money ceases to be relevant when it is your political enemies in the spotlight.

OMG. SMDH.

Follow the money IS relevant in many, many cases, on both sides of the political spectrum. But writers of feature articles in newspapers don't get paid much. Do you think someone paid him a million bucks for that article? Why? To what end? The author does not accuse Jones of anything that is relevant in a court of law or to some current business deal. Alex Jones is already toasted. My point is, there is only one thing that matters in THIS case. Is it true? If it's a lie, then it should be called out. If it's true, it doesn't make a whit of difference how much he was paid.

"Follow the money" is relevant when elections, legislation, contracts, business licenses and deals, lawsuits, etc. etc. etc. are involved. This is just a damn article. Is it true, or is it a lie?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Funny how follow the money ceases to be relevant when it is your political enemies in the spotlight.
I don’t know if you have any history with this American expatriate, but she’s a diabolical liar of the gutter_mutter provocation. She’s living off an American exchange rate in the slums of Portugal, where her raw sewage gets pumped directly on the beaches. Her effluent-living has made her extremely envious of the affluent here at Bastard Factory. She’s a bitter own crone that pegs out her angst on her sorry sod of a husband. At least there’s comical relief in that!
:LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t know if you have any history with this American expatriate, but she’s a diabolical liar of the gutter_mutter provocation. She’s living off an American exchange rate in the slums of Portugal, where her raw sewage gets pumped directly on the beaches. Her effluent-living has made her extremely envious of the affluent here at Bastard Factory. She’s a bitter own crone that pegs out her angst on her sorry sod of a husband. At least there’s comical relief in that!

I don't know if you have any history with this masochist ^^^^^, but he is not interested in facts or with logical arguments. He tries to compensate for the masochistic lifestyle he lives (and his small cock) by coming here and hurling meaningless insults borne of ignorance and depravity. And every few weeks he claims he's leaving for good, and posts a goodbye thread, but returns literally within hours.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don't know if you have any history with this masochist ^^^^^, but he is not interested in facts or with logical arguments. He tries to compensate for the masochistic lifestyle he lives (and his small cock) by coming here and hurling meaningless insults borne of ignorance and depravity. And every few weeks he claims he's leaving for good, and posts a goodbye thread, but returns literally within hours.
Oh put a fucking sock in it you crass fucking bitch. Someone needs to top you! Lolol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh put a fucking sock in it you crass fucking bitch. Someone needs to top you! Lolol

OK, Wee Willy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

OK, Wee Willy.
Okay...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does this mean I have to keep believing Jones is a nutcake like everyone else does?

This lawsuit was so well earned.

My friends husband is a huge fan of Alex Jones.....legit believes everything he says. Everything. I had a week long argument with him on facebook over this lol.

Just because you dont trust the government or official narratives.....doesnt mean ANY narrative outside of that is true.

I like Alex Jones for reasons that have nothing to do with reliable info lol. But his Sandy Hook shit was over the top, and so insensitive it was sociopathic. It caused a suicide, ffs.

I hate how fast and easily people forget, there are real human beings involved in all these issues.

Of course I completely oppose him being censored and removed from platforms. That was stupid, anti American and irresponsible. If people wonder why so many other people are getting caught up in conspiracies, they are fucking bigger morons than the conspiracy people and have no understanding of how human beings work.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's the problem with the "hate speech" nonsense.

Anything someone doesnt like can get labeled "hate speech".

Just like how anything can be twisted and labeled "racist". Or how you can just label your opposition "nazis" or "fascists" to justify violence or doxxing.

This is a very real problem that has gotten so bad the country needs to just split apart.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Who is Alex Jones? One of those Qanon retards admin keeps mewling about like a school girl with a broken Barbie doll?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everything is hate speech and defamation when it doesn't agree with you people and your narrative.

You are a coward and the concept of the personal responsibility that goes along with liberty and freedom terrify you.

It's fine dear, just have another Valium and a nice lie down.

Antifa and other leftwing activists are the worst. ANY objection to their narratives or disagreement no matter how rational and respectful gets you labeled a white supremacist.

Women who went to protest Wi Spa because they allowed a predator to expose himself to a child, were labeled "transphobes" and "white supremacists" having an "anti trans protest". So they used that to justify bullying, intimidation, and violence against these women who were standing up for their RIGHTS.

That's just how they all function. Its gaslighting. Yeah they support "free speech", but not speech they label "hate speech".....which is always any speech that is against their narratives.

It's just like a relationship with narcissistic abuse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who is Alex Jones? One of those Qanon retards admin keeps mewling about like a school girl with a broken Barbie doll?

You dont know who Alex Jones is?! Lmao!!!

Nope he was before Qanon. Look him up. I think Infowars is still a thing.....not sure what Jones is up to these days. He was booted off youtube lol

He absolutely was not a "Trump advisor" and is certainly not some representative of millions of Trump voters.....but you know Admin is only wired to see "left good.....Trump bad" in everything.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Nope he was before Qanon. Look him up. I think Infowars is still a thing.....not sure what Jones is up to these days. He was booted off youtube lol

He absolutely was not a "Trump advisor" and is certainly not some representative of millions of Trump voters.....but you know Admin is only wired to see "left good.....Trump bad" in everything.
the only admin really knows well is sucking cock

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

the only admin really knows well is sucking cock

Sucking Cock Stubby? There’s no one who can out do you.