Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.

Ok so does that mean you think it was ok for her to be assaulted by other men because she gave her consent for a threesome? Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Based upon her own actions by going to the frat house, getting drunk and fucked up on drugs and consenting to group sex with a young man she admits she was trying to impress, I would have to question the veracity of what she claimed to have happened.

That being said, the frat boys are not absolved of poor behavior. No decent kind of young man would shout "free pussy!" over an app. That's simply disgusting behavior. But that kind of behavior happens all the time with young people, whether on college campuses or not.

That no report was made at the time of the alleged incident says to me that this is just a money and monetized click grab by a slut with no morals.
 
Based upon her own actions by going to the frat house, getting drunk and fucked up on drugs and consenting to group sex with a young man she admits she was trying to impress, I would have to question the veracity of what she claimed to have happened.

That being said, the frat boys are not absolved of poor behavior. No decent kind of young man would shout "free pussy!" over an app. That's simply disgusting behavior. But that kind of behavior happens all the time with young people, whether on college campuses or not.

That no report was made at the time of the alleged incident says to me that this is just a money and monetized click grab by a slut with no morals.
Not group sex, a threesome involving her and 2 specific other men.

"Cornell's Chi Phi chapter was barred from campus after the alleged Oct. 19, 2024, incident, though none of the individuals allegedly involved faced criminal charges, according to the DA. Van Houten said his office did not bring charges in 2024 because the woman's statement to authorities did not allege she was drugged without her knowledge or that she did not consent to engage in sexual activities."
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


I'm glad you agree that these fuckers should be held accountable. Parents need to do better. Teach them what consent is and that it can be withdrawn at any time. Teach them that once a person is obviously impaired, they shouldn't take advantage even if they consent. We need to stop the boys will be boys mentality. I also agree that this woman made some seriously bad choices, but she is still a victim of rape and even exploitation.

Women and even men who have been sexually assaulted often don't speak up for many reasons. Usually for fear that they will be blamed for their own assault.
 
Not group sex, a threesome involving her and 2 specific other men.
Sexual activity between more than two persons is defined as "group sex" on most porno sites. We should ask Alticus.
"Cornell's Chi Phi chapter was barred from campus after the alleged Oct. 19, 2024, incident, though none of the individuals allegedly involved faced criminal charges, according to the DA. Van Houten said his office did not bring charges in 2024 because the woman's statement to authorities did not allege she was drugged without her knowledge or that she did not consent to engage in sexual activities."
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That last sentence before the link. We only have her word for it now that any of the sexual activity was non-consentual. That's why she's taking the crap shoot of a civil trial. She smells money.
I'm glad you agree that these fuckers should be held accountable. Parents need to do better.
I agree that parents need to do better. But I'm not quite sure that any of these boys should pay her anything, much less the school, fraternity and some bar down the street.
I'm smelling sleazy lawyers doing sleazy lawyering.

Teach them what consent is and that it can be withdrawn at any time. Teach them that once a person is obviously impaired, they shouldn't take advantage even if they consent. We need to stop the boys will be boys mentality. I also agree that this woman made some seriously bad choices, but she is still a victim of rape and even exploitation.
It has not been established that this woman was raped. Exploitation might have a leg. I suspect we'll be seeing all kinds of raging debates about Frat Boy "culture" and such. Clearly, the hope of the sleazy lawyers is to generate viral content to turn the case into a circus. The case should be thrown out for lack of standing.
 
Sexual activity between more than two persons is defined as "group sex" on most porno sites. We should ask Alticus.

That last sentence before the link. We only have her word for it now that any of the sexual activity was non-consentual. That's why she's taking the crap shoot of a civil trial. She smells money.

I agree that parents need to do better. But I'm not quite sure that any of these boys should pay her anything, much less the school, fraternity and some bar down the street.
I'm smelling sleazy lawyers doing sleazy lawyering.


It has not been established that this woman was raped. Exploitation might have a leg. I suspect we'll be seeing all kinds of raging debates about Frat Boy "culture" and such. Clearly, the hope of the sleazy lawyers is to generate viral content to turn the case into a circus. The case should be thrown out for lack of standing.
It's not group sex if it's specifically a threesome imo.
Alticus is a fucking predator. I don't know much about porn; I'm not a fan, really.
Her word matters until it's proven she's just a greedy ho. I feel that, from the current info, she's a victim of sexual assault and exploitation. We can even go Joe Paterno on the guys in the chat, 1 out of 57 spoke up. Everyone should be held accountable, then by that logic.
 
I agree that parents need to do better.
You know, I will say I'm not particularly familiar with the case, not meaning to get into that but,
. are these poor kids from the wrong side of the track?
They are privileged preppy dooshbags who think they are above law, better than others,
entitled to their bad behavior.
Maybe that's what their parents taught them.
 
You know, I will say I'm not particularly familiar with the case, not meaning to get into that but,
. are these poor kids from the wrong side of the track?
They are privileged preppy dooshbags who think they are above law, better than others,
entitled to their bad behavior.
Maybe that's what their parents taught them.

You seem to resent successful people.