Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.

I think we know all we need to know from the information that is readily available now. She went to a Frat House with a young man she was hot for, got drunk and stoned on drugs and agreed to have group sex with the young man she liked and another young man. The sexual activity expanded from two men to multiple other men. The DA brought no charges due to the young woman's own statement that she was not drugged without her knowledge or engaged in sex without consent.

Case closed.

She doesn't get to decide years later that maybe she was raped and should get a huge payout from the rich Frat Boys ... and the National Fraternity ... and the University ... AND the bar down the street.

But of course your Leftist Betters have decided to make it political, so naturally you're on the side of sticking it to "the rich." Right?
Oh, Jesus. Shut the fuck up.
 
Case closed.
Has Larry alerted the media?
. Hey, media, Judge Essent has convicted the plaintiff on available evidence so we can all go home on this one.

.You know, even these assholes have a right to fair trial.
Nonetheless, in the before time, the assrapping by nihilist bikers may proceed as punishment for being entitled, preppy, frat boy dooshbags. That seems a fair compromise.
 
So the Minor Attracted Guardian Association is in here defending a group of rapists??

I'm shocked

I'm floored

I'm astonished

I'm stunned

I'm flabbergasted

I'm dumbfounded

I'm blindsided
 
Oh, Jesus. Shut the fuck up.
Nice to see you too, Lotus. :)

Has Larry alerted the media?
. Hey, media, Judge Essent has convicted the plaintiff on available evidence so we can all go home on this one.

.You know, even these assholes have a right to fair trial.
Nonetheless, in the before time, the assrapping by nihilist bikers may proceed as punishment for being entitled, preppy, frat boy dooshbags. That seems a fair compromise.
So you are totally envious of the "entitled, preppy, frat boy dooshbags," and since envy and resentment rule you Leftist Shitbags in all things, these young men should have their lives ruined by a proven slut and her sleazy lawyers. I see.
So the Minor Attracted Guardian Association is in here defending a group of rapists??
Look everybody! Marty is here babbling about the movie man coming to the park again.
 
Let's see if anyone with a functioning brain can unravel this great mystery:

I think we will have to hear the arguments first
.You know, even these assholes have a right to fair trial.
Nonetheless, in the before time, the assrapping by nihilist bikers may proceed as punishment for being entitled, preppy, frat boy dooshbags. That seems a fair compromise.
 
Not in the least.
. Why would anyone aspire to be one of those when they can strive to be a decent and respectable human being?
Um, calling them "entitled, preppy frat boy douchebags" kind of indicates that you are resentful of these young men and that resentment can only be grounded in Envy. It is known that Envy is the primary driver of the ideological Left. Every single argument put forth by the Left appeals to base envy to garner popular support. "Millionaires and Billionaires," "Oligarchs," "Tax the Rich and make them Pay their Fair Share," and "entitled, preppy frat boy douchebags." All of it appealing to Envy.

There's a reason Envy is one of the Seven Deadly Sins.
 
Um, calling them "entitled, preppy frat boy douchebags" kind of indicates that you are resentful of these
No it doesn't. It means I'm disgusted by them.
Funny you should say though,
Envy it the one I am completely innocent of.
Greed, Gluttony, nope - not my failings.

What's your main failing among the seven, Raggedy Peasant?
 
No it doesn't. It means I'm disgusted by them.
Of course you are. In fact, I am too and consider their behavior shameful, but the the truth is these kinds of college shenanigans happen all the time in schools across the land. That's why I asked Admin. if he'd post the same meme and substitute "black" for "white" and "Cornell" with any HBCU school. Notice Adminge didn't respond to that simple question.

What makes this one so different as to cause the Leftist media feeding frenzy we are currently witnessing? Kind of reminds one of the Duke LaCrosse Players incident that caused a similar Leftist feeding frenzy a few years back, don't you think?

Funny you should say though,
Envy it the one I am completely innocent of.
Greed, Gluttony, nope - not my failings.

What's your main failing among the seven, Raggedy Peasant?
If you were innocent of Envy you wouldn't have reflexively called these young men "entitled, preppy frat boy dooshbags."
 
..because, @Reggie_Essent, imagine that you found yourself in that situation,
. hey this passed out woman is there for the taking, come on, we're all doing it,
she's nothing. nobody, we don't have to give her any respect, just use her because we are entitled.

Which guy would you be,
the one who dove in dick first or the one who shared the emails with the woman and court?

Can you answer that honestly? Does the behavior of those frat boys disgust you or do you think the woman deserved it?
. How were you raised, and how does your personal beliefs, code of conduct, tell you that you should act in a similar situation?
 
If you were innocent of Envy you wouldn't have reflexively called these young men "entitled, preppy frat boy dooshbags."
That is based on this situation, and what they did whether or not a court finds them guilty of charges.

Now take those fine young men of Delta House (Delta Tau Chi)
. Would I call them Dooshy entitled preppy frat boys?
Certainly not...and why?
Because they didn't act like Dooshy entitled preppy frat boys.
You see, it's an objective evaluation made based on behavior.
 
Deathmobile-dust.jpg
 
..because, @Reggie_Essent, imagine that you found yourself in that situation,
. hey this passed out woman is there for the taking, come on, we're all doing it,
she's nothing. nobody, we don't have to give her any respect, just use her because we are entitled.

Which guy would you be,
the one who dove in dick first or the one who shared the emails with the woman and court?

Can you answer that honestly? Does the behavior of those frat boys disgust you or do you think the woman deserved it?
. How were you raised, and how does your personal beliefs, code of conduct, tell you that you should act in a similar situation?
My honest answer is that I would not have engaged in such behavior. I was raised to revere women and decency and would never fuck a slut, much less taking sloppy seconds, thirds or fourths after other dudes fucked her.

The question isn't "did the woman deserve it?", the question is WHY has this particular incident captured the imaginations of Leftist Filth across the land when stuff like this happens all the time at hundreds of colleges and universities across the country.

That is based on this situation, and what they did whether or not a court finds them guilty of charges.

Now take those fine young men of Delta House (Delta Tau Chi)
. Would I call them Dooshy entitled preppy frat boys?
Certainly not...and why?
Because they didn't act like Dooshy entitled preppy frat boys.
You see, it's an objective evaluation made based on behavior.
Movies aren't real life, Holliday. Would you feel the same way if the school was Grambling State University and it was six negro buck football players gang banging a slut?
 
Not interested in hypotheticals.
So, you're pussy and afraid to answer the simple question. I see.
. I'll just say the same applies to all.
...and do we not have equal protections (theoretically)
under the law? Therefor shouldn't we be equal in judgements under the law?
Tell that to the Duke LaCrosse Boys. Were they "equally judged" by you people on the Left?
Why are you afraid like a little girl to address the Grambling question? It's a simple comparative thought experiment to see if your "Leftist Values" are truly equal judgements for all.
 
So, you're pussy and afraid to answer the simple question. I see.

Tell that to the Duke LaCrosse Boys. Were they "equally judged" by you people on the Left?
Why are you afraid like a little girl to address the Grambling question? It's a simple comparative thought experiment to see if your "Leftist Values" are truly equal judgements for all.
Spare the rod,
spoil the child.

Who get's spoiled, Reggie?

PS: I absolutely did address it and any other hypothetical in one swoop.
 
Spare the rod,
spoil the child.

Who get's spoiled, Reggie?

PS: I absolutely did address it and any other hypothetical in one swoop.
No, you didn't. You ran away from the simple question. If it was six large negro bucks gang banging a slut at a Grambling Fraternity, it would be a local story that your Leftist Betters would take no interest in it and therefore neither would you.

The fact is you are afraid - like a little girl - to make the same judgements toward entitled, preppy frat boy douchebags if they are black.
 
Jeez, Reggtardo, seriously?
But I notice you would refuse to call 6 large negro fraternity bucks "entitled, preppy frat boy dooshbags" if this incident had happened at Grambling State University. Why is that?

And the Minor Attracted Guardian Association is STILL going at it...
Shush, Marty. They don't let Waterheads into college fraternities.