Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.

But I notice you would refuse to call 6 large negro fraternity bucks "entitled, preppy frat boy dooshbags" if this incident had happened at Grambling State University.
Are they entitled, preppy, frat boy dooshbags in your hypothetical event?
.If they are then I suppose that's what you would call them.
The question is, why don't you call the Cornell 7 the same?
Why are you afraid, like a little sissy boy, to call a spade a spade?
 
Are they entitled, preppy, frat boy dooshbags in your hypothetical event?
.If they are then I suppose that's what you would call them.
The question is, why don't you call the Cornell 7 the same?
Why are you afraid, like a little sissy boy, to call a spade a spade?
I didn't call the young men at Cornell anything. That was you. I don't make snap judgements based upon Envy like you Leftists do.
 
Exactly my point.
. You are afraid to. Why is that?
I am circumspect in such cases as these. If you got back to the beginning of the thread you can see where I predicted the Leftist Rage frenzy we see happening in realtime.This is just like the Duke LaCrosse story. The only difference is we don't know the ethnicity of the young woman, but you know if she were black or brown you people would be in a full blown racial shriekfest right now.
 
I just saw Trump opine about the Cornell rape case. I now understand where the MAGAtards got their POV.

b2lb5w.jpg
 
You see, this is where you lose all of the rational people.
.It's what you people always do.
Are you pretending to be offended because I said "you people" in reference to you Leftist America Hating Shitbags? And no one fails to notice you dodge the most simple of debate questions because you know I am always right, correct and true, and you Lefties hate that.

And you of all people shouldn't talk about rationality

Shameless "no you" there, brain damage. Legendary.
Yes, we know, Marty.
 
If these Frat Boys were advertising "free pussy" on social media that sounds like human trafficking imho. Will the rape apologists pretend the co-ed consented to be human trafficked?

Nobody here supports rape.

This is just more virtue signalling and gaslighting from the Leftists here.

If you want to get personal, how about we look at facts?

Admin, are you married? Have you found a woman that you love and cherish so much that you committed to living the rest of your life with her?

No. In fact, you were on this site posting PI about a massage therapist that you paid to touch you and making comments like "I would date her if she was not married".

You would have been right there with all the other deviant creeps, ready to assault the young woman.
 
Discussing a miscarriage of justice in a chatroom where current events are frequently talked about is "Virtue Signaling"? What dumbfucks. A young woman was raped and the law enforcement community blew it off at the time, now that it's been exposed to the light of day and cooler heads are finally looking into the allegations the rape apologists are upset, boo fucking hoo you incels.
 
Discussing a miscarriage of justice in a chatroom where current events are frequently talked about is "Virtue Signaling"? What dumbfucks. A young woman was raped and the law enforcement community blew it off at the time, now that it's been exposed to the light of day and cooler heads are finally looking into the allegations the rape apologists are upset, boo fucking hoo you incels.
Her initial statement indicated she wasn't "tricked"into taking drugs and the sex was consensual. That's why no charges were brought.

Why do you think this is a political issue, Admin.?