Countdown to deployment....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
5 days to go.... (that's the exit date I set for myself)...

Our state's spineless maggoty little bitch boy leader has already extended the state of emergency for a further 3 months, despite everyone being allowed everywhere without masks or vaccine passports (unless you want to put money INTO your bank account)...

He's following through on his promise to exclude anyone who disobeyed his mighty dictates for all of 2022, so I'm fucking leaving the state.

I stuck in here for the sake of my family, but it's beyond stupid now.

I will go north to New South Wales and do farm work, backpackers work, and live like a road gypsy until my state's cocksucker leader is either removed from power or forced to remove the blanket ban on anyone unvaccinated deriving an income in the state.

I've already got promising leads just across the border.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So farm work only pays about 24 dollars and some odd cents per hour... but any of the stationary temp jobs I'm more than qualified for start at 26-90 dollars an hour, but require a 4 bricks and mortar residence in the area... which I don't have.... I'm living on the road and hoping to score a quick easy job which pays my mediocre bills and sends at least 1k to my family down south every week.

Even dedicated camping grounds require at least 30 bucks unpowered or 34 bucks powered per night.... so I will have to spend upwards of 18-20 bucks per day in fuel and drive an hour each way to find a "free site"... which is going to fuck with my 200 amp hour lithium battery powering the fridge eventually... because I can't safely lay out solar blankets while at work without some stupid European or American in an ancient Volkswagen van fancying my shit.

So the decision is to spend the roughly 35 bucks every 3 nights to recharge, get a long hot shower, and cook on an induction plate... as well as filling up my fresh and grey water tanks.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Qualified for what?

A number of positions... I should be earning 120-250k a year, but the vaxx mandates have killed that for me here...

I can only stick to my guns and pick fruit, drive heavy equipment, and even push a broom if the pay is enough to subsist for my unvaxxed family...

...how I started in my childhood days.... scouting for any farm jobs, industrial jobs during the summers, or customer service jobs during the winters.

It wasn't the done thing even back then, but I asked right up front for a written reference upon completion of the job/s (should I do the jobs adequately)

I still have those things in a thick binder....

Establishing a history of hard work and experience is now more than ever important.

Even if it happened 30-35 years ago.

It shows a working spine.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Qualified for what?

A number of positions... I should be earning 120-250k a year, but the vaxx mandates have killed that for me here...

I can only stick to my guns and pick fruit, drive heavy equipment, and even push a broom if the pay is enough to subsist for my unvaxxed family...

...how I started in my childhood days.... scouting for any farm jobs, industrial jobs during the summers, or customer service jobs during the winters.

It wasn't the done thing even back then, but I asked right up front for a written reference upon completion of the job/s (should I do the jobs adequately)

Establishing a history of hard work and experience is now more than ever important.

Thought you were a nurse of some sort? Things seem to change a lot for you. Are you destitute

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Qualified for what?

Thought you were a nurse of some sort? Things seem to change a lot for you. Are you destitute

Said the ^^^ the guy ^^^ who moved to Costa Rica from San Francisco to take advantage of third world living conditions with 1st world poverty funds!

:LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Qualified for what?

Said the ^^^ the guy ^^^ who moved to Costa Rica from San Francisco to take advantage of third world living conditions with 1st world poverty funds!

Laugh if ya want. I made good money here. I’m set

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Qualified for what?

Costa Rica and Panama are actually expensive. 1st world costs with 3rd world pay. The food also is rather bland and repetitive. Rice, beans, and fried stuff. If you are lucky a tiny side salad.

The cost of regular stuff like clothing or electronics are usually 50% to 100% more than in the US.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Qualified for what?

Where he lives they are still pushing the you can't work unless you take the covid jab thing.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Qualified for what?

Where he lives they are still pushing the you can't work unless you take the covid jab thing.

Not at all.... even volunteering at a charity.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Qualified for what?

Yep. The government here did a great job.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Qualified for what?

You were already senile before the kill shots, but now your mind is tapioca pudding....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s worse, a pack and a half of Luckys everyday ? You never make sense

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Seaman you need a leader like our Smoking Joe Biden to really fuck thjngs up!- - - - -!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Frood wouldnt it be easier 2 bribe someone that u got 'the jab'?

The medical authorities have been storming any doctor's office that offers exemptions and removing their licences.

Recently, a pharmacist was barred from working because of her social media posts being anti-vaxx.

There is no Bill of Rights here....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The medical authorities have been storming any doctor's office that offers exemptions and removing their licences.

Recently, a pharmacist was barred from working because of her social media posts being anti-vaxx.

i got mine 4/21 before it got so political, just a kid at a pharmacy giving shots and filling out a simple index card

it sounds like serial numbered hologrammed cards where u r

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Qualified for what?

A terrible job actually. Natural immunity is far better in every way and globally vivid has a 99.996% survival rate with the average age of the person who dies being 80. The worst way to handle that is to lock down, absolute worst. Sweden's original policy is objectively the best way to handle. Protect the most vulnerable and everyone else go about their business with increased hygiene and social distancing.

I am astonished there are adults who still haven't figured this out. Even the New England Journal of medicine and the Royal Medical Society have published data filled papers showing this to be true yet political partisans continue us to ignore the actual science just like they continue to do with medical trratments.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Qualified for what?

Isn't Costa Rica as or more expensive than many 1st World countries now @Seamajor?

From what I've heard/read it's no longer cheap anymore.

Is that right?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Qualified for what?

Isn't Costa Rica as or more expensive than many 1st World countries now @Seamajor?

Is that right?

Yep Joe it’s become more expensive than when I came here. Especially Real Estate. I have zero issues with that. In fact I’m ecstatic about it. The rest I can afford.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Qualified for what?

Is that right?

Yep Joe it’s become more expensive than when I came here. Especially Real Estate. I have zero issues with that. In fact I’m ecstatic about it. The rest I can afford.

Guess tat's why people are going to other countries in the region like Panama, Belize or Nicaragua, eh?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

American isn’t far behind in that regard

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Qualified for what?

Yep. We all appreciate it here.