Countdown to deployment....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Frood wouldnt it be easier 2 bribe someone that u got 'the jab'?

The medical authorities have been storming any doctor's office that offers exemptions and removing their licences.

Recently, a pharmacist was barred from working because of her social media posts being anti-vaxx.

There is no Bill of Rights here....

That's why I never state my opinions about anything on social media.

It's our democracys' version of Big Brother.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Qualified for what?

A number of positions... I should be earning 120-250k a year, but the vaxx mandates have killed that for me here...

I can only stick to my guns and pick fruit, drive heavy equipment, and even push a broom if the pay is enough to subsist for my unvaxxed family...

...how I started in my childhood days.... scouting for any farm jobs, industrial jobs during the summers, or customer service jobs during the winters.

It wasn't the done thing even back then, but I asked right up front for a written reference upon completion of the job/s (should I do the jobs adequately)

I still have those things in a thick binder....

Establishing a history of hard work and experience is now more than ever important.

Even if it happened 30-35 years ago.

It shows a working spine.

Thought you were a nurse of some sort? Things seem to change a lot for you. Are you destitute

Said the ^^^ the guy ^^^ who moved to Costa Rica from San Francisco to take advantage of third world living conditions with 1st world poverty funds!

:LOL3:

Isn't Costa Rica as or more expensive than many 1st World countries now @Seamajor?

From what I've heard/read it's no longer cheap anymore.

Is that right?

Yep Joe it’s become more expensive than when I came here. Especially Real Estate. I have zero issues with that. In fact I’m ecstatic about it. The rest I can afford.

Even just regular consumer goods in Central America are much higher than the US.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5 days to go.... (that's the exit date I set for myself)...

Our state's spineless maggoty little bitch boy leader has already extended the state of emergency for a further 3 months, despite everyone being allowed everywhere without masks or vaccine passports (unless you want to put money INTO your bank account)...

He's following through on his promise to exclude anyone who disobeyed his mighty dictates for all of 2022, so I'm fucking leaving the state.

I stuck in here for the sake of my family, but it's beyond stupid now.

I will go north to New South Wales and do farm work, backpackers work, and live like a road gypsy until my state's cocksucker leader is either removed from power or forced to remove the blanket ban on anyone unvaccinated deriving an income in the state.

I've already got promising leads just across the border.
That’s where Badger lives