COVID-19 vaccination should be mandatory globally.

Zanick#2

e g o v i c a r i o u s
Fact: masks work, but we all know people aren't smart in how they use them. On the other hand, vaccines are idiot-proof, except for that growing subset of a larger idiot population that thinks foregoing them is about liberty instead of others' health.

Everybody who knows anything at all about diseases of any kind must be familiar with the concept of a vector as an organism that could contaminate us & they know the role vectors play in either spreading a virus or growing a population's immunity.

Basically, each unvaccinated person threatens our society's future & spits in their children's' eyes. It's time we get serious and establish defenses in every able body, whether they like it or not. This is war & if the line breaks, casualties pile up fast.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm interested, but don't know which vaccine is best.

Pfizer? Moderna? Astro-Zeneca?

There are reports that the people who took the Russian Gumalaya vaccine are still coming down with the virus. That one didn't offer much protection.

Have no intent getting the Chinese vaccine since they're the ones who gave it to us.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fact: masks work, but we all know people aren't smart in how they use them. On the other hand, vaccines are idiot-proof, except for that growing subset of a larger idiot population that thinks foregoing them is about liberty instead of others' health.

Everybody who knows anything at all about diseases of any kind must be familiar with the concept of a vector as an organism that could contaminate us & they know the role vectors play in either spreading a virus or growing a population's immunity.

Basically, each unvaccinated person threatens our society's future & spits in their children's' eyes. It's time we get serious and establish defenses in every able body, whether they like it or not. This is war & if the line breaks, casualties pile up fast.

FACT! A virus is magnitudes smaller than the pores in a mask and therefore cannot be stopped by the use of a mask.
FACT! Medical professionals have told me that the average immunity lasts 3-4 months
FACT! Nature typically thins the herd and eliminates the weak, thereby making the herd stronger

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There are reports that the people who took the Russian Gumalaya vaccine are still coming down with the virus. That one didn't offer much protection.

Have no intent getting the Chinese vaccine since they're the ones who gave it to us.
Johnson and Johnson. It is a traditional type vaccine, not that RNA bullshit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...not sure Lokmeer.

But I'm looking into getting the meningitis and encephalitis vaccines. Doctors claim they don't help, and yet those viruses are showing up in the autopsies of COIVD patients. Plus the virus doesn't just attack the lungs, it attacks the brain. So that's the worst part of it. Lungs is bad, but of course the brain is the most critical to protect.

The medical authorities/community don't seem to know what's going on.

They say one thing is good for us, then they change their minds and say that it isn't.

Then they push one therapy and dismiss others, and yet practitioners in the field treating COVID patients tell us the ones they dismiss are actually affective as treatments.

So really...we're all on our own. Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

Like gambling, throw the dice, hope something works.

But like anything, life is a gamble, eh?

A person just has to research it for themselves and decide which treatment(s) or therapies(s) are best for them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...not sure Lokmeer.

But I'm looking into getting the meningitis and encephalitis vaccines. Doctors claim they don't help, and yet those viruses are showing up in the autopsies of COIVD patients. Plus the virus doesn't just attack the lungs, it attacks the brain. So that's the worst part of it. Lungs is bad, but of course the brain is the most critical to protect.

They say one thing is good for us, then they change their minds and say that it isn't.

Then they push one therapy and dismiss others, and yet practitioners in the field treating COVID patients tell us the ones they dismiss are actually affective as treatments.

A person just has to research it for themselves and decide which treatment(s) or therapies(s) are best for them.
I'm not sure how you think getting meningitis and encephalitis vaccines will prevent anything covid related.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...not sure Lokmeer.

I'm not sure how you think getting meningitis and encephalitis vaccines will prevent anything covid related.

Perhaps you're right.

Same time, Doctors are recommending pneumonia vaccines which I got.

Some say BCG or TB booster shots help.

And still others have hinted MMR or mumps measles rubella another possible treatment

And yet...they're all guesses. Even after medical research and trials, those researchers have not come to any final conclusions

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Joe needs to shut the fuck up.

...there's a reason why I call him Johomo at other sites, and it's not because of his autistic fixation on cocks.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Y'all can do whatever you want with your gay little airplanes and China bullshit. I have never been on an airplane in my life, never left the country and I don't associate with the common vermin that gets sick.

As far as i'm concerned this isn't my problem. I will wear the mask because I follow the law but you can't force me to inject something because you all fucked up.

Buy local, fuck China. I've never even seen a Jewish person in my life