OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Question is, how come we never see it?

That is a good question, Joe.

I suppose it could be, as I suspect you suspect, that Pfizer has some political influence.

Or, it could be that there are other Powers That Be that have significant influence and even control over many countries, and they also controlled the development of the vaccines?

Let me ask you a question: Why in the history of viral outbreaks have we never had an mRNA vaccine before, but with this viral outbreak we have several?

Could there be something more sinister at work here? Depopulation? Could these vaccines actually have been designed to hurt people? Kill people?

Is it possible that the Novavax vaccine does not have the same potential to kill, so it was torpedoed?

Maybe.

Who knows?

Your guess is as good as anyone else's

Even the experts don't know where the virus came from.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Question is, how come we never see it?

That is a good question, Joe.

I suppose it could be, as I suspect you suspect, that Pfizer has some political influence.

Or, it could be that there are other Powers That Be that have significant influence and even control over many countries, and they also controlled the development of the vaccines?

Let me ask you a question: Why in the history of viral outbreaks have we never had an mRNA vaccine before, but with this viral outbreak we have several?

Could there be something more sinister at work here? Depopulation? Could these vaccines actually have been designed to hurt people? Kill people?

Is it possible that the Novavax vaccine does not have the same potential to kill, so it was torpedoed?

Maybe.

Who knows?

Your guess is as good as anyone else's

Even the experts don't know where the virus came from.
From a China lab, josephine. Hope this helps.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Joe, I was hoping your response to my earlier post was a little more insightful.

I will try again.

From what I've heard, Novavax is a good vaccine.

Joe, do you know what is different between the Novavax vaccine and all the vaccines that have been approved?