COVID cases rising sharply in Europe

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is going to be like this every winter. There is no way to change that so the lock downs are counter productive. The best thing to do is go about your daily life and hope you catch it as that creates much better protection. Get the jab then go about life as normal hoping you get a mild case.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is going to be like this every winter. There is no way to change that so the lock downs are counter productive. The best thing to do is go about your daily life and hope you catch it as that creates much better protection. Get the jab then go about life as normal hoping you get a mild case.

...."hope you catch it." ?

No I don't think so.

Do you want to? I certainly don't.

COVID can still make you very sick or even kill you...even if you did all the 'right things', took all the precautions like getting vaccinated.

It is NOT the common cold.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, get vaccinated so you know the chance of death is near zero then go about life hoping you catch a mild case. Why? Because natur immunity is much broader and stronger plus it lasts much longer than then the really crappy vaccine which wears off in six months and never stops infection or transmission.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, get vaccinated so you know the chance of death is near zero then go about life hoping you catch a mild case. Why? Because natur immunity is much broader and stronger plus it lasts much longer than then the really crappy vaccine which wears off in six months and never stops infection or transmission.
I got my MD from the JRE Podcast!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I realize you are a stupid fuck but maybe you could start educating yourself?

For instance, none of the vaccines stop infection or transmission though they do lower the severity of symptoms. To compare the CDC has admitted no one with natural immunity has ever spread infection.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Natural immunity offers considerably better protection than vaccine plus as it protects against 28 proteins instead of just one protein the protection is broader and better against variants.

Natural immunity lasts much longer than vaccine protection.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

For instance, none of the vaccines stop infection or transmission though they do lower the severity of symptoms. To compare the CDC has admitted no one with natural immunity has ever spread infection.

Natural immunity offers considerably better protection than vaccine plus as it protects against 28 proteins instead of just one protein the protection is broader and better against variants.

Decreasing morbidity and mortality? NO fucking way! I want no part of that shit!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Natural immunity offers considerably better protection than vaccine plus as it protects against 28 proteins instead of just one protein the protection is broader and better against variants.Go fuck your

Go fuck yourself half wit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Natural immunity offers considerably better protection than vaccine plus as it protects against 28 proteins instead of just one protein the protection is broader and better against variants.Go fuck your

In getting covid, you may get natural immunity. You may also get long haul covid. You might get permanent lung damage and some get death.

He thinks others should roll the dice. Not him though, I bet he's vaxxed.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

In getting covid, you may get natural immunity. You may also get long haul covid. You might get permanent lung damage and some get death.

These Fucktards think Herd Immunity just wafts out of the unicorns gay ass like magic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

These Fucktards think Herd Immunity just wafts out of the unicorns gay ass like magic.

It's politics for them, even though Orange Daddy pushed for the vaccine to get made. Now Orange Daddy says shot is bad, though he got it for himself.

Fuck 'em. They want to be stupid, be stupid.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FEq46hTUcAEFDZ6.jpg

Vaxxing is the new anti-vax