COVID Vaccine Mishaps

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Heard of any lately?
Post them here.

Here's one from January 7, 2021:

A Florida Doctor who was perfectly healthy received the Pfizer vaccine and died 2 weeks later.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Louisana Woman Severely Convluses after receiving Pfizer Vaccine (January 17, 2021):

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Heard of any lately?
Post them here.

A Florida Doctor who was perfectly healthy received the Pfizer vaccine and died 2 weeks later.

That is more of an ex post ergo propter hoc fallacy. Sure, investigate but so far there is no evidence this had anything to do with the vaccine administered weeks before.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Louisana Woman Severely Convluses after receiving Pfizer Vaccine (January 17, 2021):

What the fuck?

Yeah dont help her.....whip your fucking phone out and film it.

How do we know that's not Parkinson's? It looks like Parkinson's. Anyone could grab that and claim it's the vaccine.....but it looks like shes in a nursing home or hospital room. Where is the nurse?

You can get Bells Palsy from this vaccine and the Flu shot. Its temporary, btw.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Heard of any lately?
Post them here.

That is more of an ex post ergo propter hoc fallacy. Sure, investigate but so far there is no evidence this had anything to do with the vaccine administered weeks before.

Exactly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Heard of any lately?
Post them here.

I told you cunts about this more than a week ago josephine. My son in law told me.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
My family is not taking it. I have a feeling the politicians and celebrities won’t be given the same vaccine as is common folk
They get the gold plated version. you can get it too, just pay me enough money

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My family is not taking it. I have a feeling the politicians and celebrities won’t be given the same vaccine as is common folk

Not sure about this one yet, Queenie.

I'm gonna sit on th fence for a while to see how effective this vaccine really i& what it's side effects are.

People in Canada are bitching and complaining that the vaccines aren't being adminmistered sooner, but it's probably beter to wait anyways.

Was planning to get other vaccines prior to going ahead with it.

I'm starting to wonder if a cocktail of other vaccines or medications can provide as much protection as the COVID vaccine.

At very worst, a vaccine should be ineffective/useless, but it shouldn't kill a person.

If the vaccine is actually killing people then there's something wrong.

Anyways, I still think COVID is a bioweapon, a 'gift' from China.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone eligible for the vaccine in my family has received both doses.