Any opinions on when the covid vaccine hysteria will end?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’d like to take a cruise with my lady but we both don’t want no vaccine

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cant really do shit these days unless you are vaccinated.

We were gonna head over to Ontario and camp for a week and meet up with Prowler but the stupid border was closed. And now everyone has to vaccinated.

There is no way.....absolutely NO way I'm vaccinating Squish or V. V has a heart murmur and until they offer Johnson to the under 18 group....forget it.

My husband had both Pfizer shots when they came out and everyone working at the hospital had to have it. Now (a year later) he is wearing a heart monitor for the next week because he gets random tachycardia and dizziness.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you guys been noticing that weird hepatitis outbreak among children?

It's here in Brazil too, but for some reason, you don't see the same people who pushed vaccines here talking about it

They are pretending it's not even happening.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's here in Brazil too, but for some reason, you don't see the same people who pushed vaccines here talking about it

It's the jabs and/or natural transmission.....

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We were gonna head over to Ontario and camp for a week and meet up with Prowler but the stupid border was closed. And now everyone has to vaccinated.

There is no way.....absolutely NO way I'm vaccinating Squish or V. V has a heart murmur and until they offer Johnson to the under 18 group....forget it.

My husband had both Pfizer shots when they came out and everyone working at the hospital had to have it. Now (a year later) he is wearing a heart monitor for the next week because he gets random tachycardia and dizziness.
Damn. Give him my best please. I truly hope he turns out ok

It’s like you’re a prisoner until you submit to their will.

my body my choice. Yanno?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes. I was just telling my lady about that yesterday

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Damn. Give him my best please. I truly hope he turns out ok

It’s like you’re a prisoner until you submit to their will.

my body my choice. Yanno?

I will. But I've been making light of it as much as possible so he isnt panicking. It's already giving him a ton of anxiety. He will be just doing normal stuff and his resting heart rate just goes up to 120.

The tests he has already had and the echocardiogram all looked good. So it's pretty weird.

"My body my choice" is a mindless bumper sticker slogan that was even rejected by the MAN who kicked it off. Even HE said it was marketing bullshit. That's why no one says "my body my choice" over doctors refusing tubals. Or laws against drug use. Laws about anything that just involve the person's body.

These shills claim the vaccine should be mandatory so you are not infecting other people. However.....the vaccine doesnt prevent you infecting other people. And....that logic goes out the window regarding killing a human being in utero.

They are just disingenuous partisan hacks who dont even think things through and are motivated by hate.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove Do you know off hand if we have any restrictions at campgrounds in Michigan?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove Do you know off hand if we have any restrictions at campgrounds in Michigan?

I'm not entirely sure. Friends of ours just got their camper ready and were at their campground over the weekend and I know for fact they are not vaccinated.

I think it's just business as usual. Out here where I am people have just been living life normally. Most all the gad stations and stores removed those sheild things a while ago. Masks are only worn if someone is sick.

I know people up north were mad about people from southern MI coming up and spreading it because they dont have the medical resources to handle it.....but as far as I know there hasnt been any problems or surges and last summer it was life as usual.

We didnt deal with any restrictions last summer at all anywhere.

Crossing the border into Canada is an issue right now. I guess their psycho PM shut it down over the truckers and I'm not sure if its opened back up. We wanted to go play in Ontario.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I got the hepatitis B vaccine 5 years ago.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Crossing the border into Canada is an issue right now. I guess their psycho PM shut it down over the truckers and I'm not sure if its opened back up. We wanted to go play in Ontario.

Ah it ain't that bad @Dove y.

Just tell the Canadian border guard yer a new convert ta Liberalism an' yer a handmaiden refugee escapee from Texas & yer in fer sure. ;-) Trudeau likes converts eh.

Either that er go ta Quebec tell em you wanna be French so you can bring yer children along & raise them ta become French speaking too. They need all the help they can get ta boost the French speaking population & save ther language/ culture. Great social programs & free government subsidized daycare available too. Quebec actually has a separate immigration program eh?

They're almost like a separate country.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just tell the Canadian border guard yer a new convert ta Liberalism an' yer a handmaiden refugee escapee from Texas & yer in fer sure. ;-) Trudeau likes converts eh.

Either that er go ta Quebec tell em you wanna be French so you can bring yer children along & raise them ta become French speaking too. They need all the help they can get ta boost the French speaking population & save ther language/ culture. Great social programs & free government subsidized daycare available too. Quebec actually has a separate immigration program eh?

Why would I lie?

I dont need any of that shit, Joe. I want less government. Not more.

Why would I ever support legal killing of human beings and a "procedure" that destroyed my life? You know who got to walk away from that completely unscathed? My ex. The "man".

Stop trying to convince me that I'm a "handmaid" because I do not support men profiting and benefiting from being able to pay for abortions and walk away. I'll call that out EVERY time I see it. You guys talk like abortion (mens escape hatch) is the end all be all of womens rights because you view us as fuck objects.

Meanwhile our ACTUAL rights are being completely removed so men can feel pretty.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My whole family had Covid about 6-7 weeks ago...

My lady is the only vaccinated member of the family and she had the worst symptoms... It was a 3 day mild flu bug for the rest of us...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why would I lie?

Why would I ever support legal killing of human beings and a "procedure" that destroyed my life? You know who got to walk away from that completely unscathed? My ex. The "man".

Stop trying to convince me that I'm a "handmaid" because I do not support men profiting and benefiting from being able to pay for abortions and walk away. I'll call that out EVERY time I see it. You guys talk like abortion (mens escape hatch) is the end all be all of womens rights because you view us as fuck objects.

Meanwhile our ACTUAL rights are being completely removed so men can feel pretty.

You've got that a little bass ackwards, my dear. Conservative men are the front runners in the charge against the right to choose abortion. They're trying to force women to have children. Why are you so afraid of leaving it to individual women to decide their fates? Just because you let a man decide yours doesn't mean the rest of the women in the country are going to do what you did. Millions of women are able to make their own choices, and child bearing should not be forced on them because you made a giant mistake.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why would I lie?

You've got that a little bass ackwards, my dear. Conservative men are the front runners in the charge against the right to choose abortion. They're trying to force women to have children. Why are you so afraid of leaving it to individual women to decide their fates? Just because you let a man decide yours doesn't mean the rest of the women in the country are going to do what you did. Millions of women are able to make their own choices, and child bearing should not be forced on them because you made a giant mistake.
Look, I'm one of the most vocal CON's on abortion here. My position always has been the following and I've repeated it over and over and over:
Liberals keep defending 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions which are so repulsive, it will eventually cause them to lose the abortion argument entirely and abortion will be outlawed.
Congrats, YOU DID IT!!!!

Years and years of people reading about abortion parts being sold for profit and research, seeing fully developed human corpses in buckets, the complete nonsense argument for the need to pull a baby out to the neck then zombie piking it in the spinal cord to kill it, refusing to give treatment to babies after they are aborted live, has caused public opinion to turn against you and in more than half the states, the common sense approach is going to be abortion stopped dead at no more than 15 weeks.....about 3 weeks longer that necessary.

Pro aborts are gonna burn in hell for all eternity....rightfully so too! ENJOY!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why would I lie?

No, Lotus, they are NOT. The frontrunners are WOMEN.

You know what? Prove it. Prove to me that its "conservative men"(or any men) frontrunning the pro life movement.

Go ahead and dive into the actual pro life movement and produce all these men.

Pro abort leftists shouting down other women and rationalizing by pretending men are just DYING to pay child support and produce children is one the biggest delusions of the pro abortion propaganda machine. Right up there with "Roe is teh law" and "it's not human until air hits it"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hmmmmm what will the lotus excuse here be

a) non sequitur
b) it's all nuanced
c) you're a bonehead and I'm not going to waste my time
d) I've already proven this dozens of times

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why would I lie?

Why would I lie?

Look, I'm one of the most vocal CON's on abortion here. My position always has been the following and I've repeated it over and over and over:
Liberals keep defending 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions which are so repulsive, it will eventually cause them to lose the abortion argument entirely and abortion will be outlawed.
Congrats, YOU DID IT!!!!

Years and years of people reading about abortion parts being sold for profit and research, seeing fully developed human corpses in buckets, the complete nonsense argument for the need to pull a baby out to the neck then zombie piking it in the spinal cord to kill it, refusing to give treatment to babies after they are aborted live, has caused public opinion to turn against you and in more than half the states, the common sense approach is going to be abortion stopped dead at no more than 15 weeks.....about 3 weeks longer that necessary.

Pro aborts are gonna burn in hell for all eternity....rightfully so too! ENJOY!

I think yer gonna burn in hell @Lokmar!

You have so many sins on yer plate like a rap sheet a mile long, Bud.

St Luce'll be waiting fer ya...Lokmeer!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

a) non sequitur
b) it's all nuanced

The logic that men want to "control women" by getting RID of abortion is so fucking stupid at this point you HAVE to be a LIAR to claim this.

WHERE are these fucking men? Where?

Give me a fucking break. They legit support the abuse and control of women that abortion brings. They are complicit in it by ignoring it and denying it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

a) non sequitur
b) it's all nuanced

The logic that men want to "control women" by getting RID of abortion is so fucking stupid at this point you HAVE to be a LIAR to claim this.

Give me a fucking break. They legit support the abuse and control of women that abortion brings. They are complicit in it by ignoring it and denying it.
With child support standing at 18% of your gross income with ZERO tax exemptions im thinking NOWHERE

But of course, I’m sane and my observations are rooted in reality

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

a) non sequitur
b) it's all nuanced

With child support standing at 18% of your gross income with ZERO tax exemptions im thinking NOWHERE

But of course, I’m sane and my observations are rooted in reality

Literally "red pilled" groups of men giving eachother advice on how to convince your latest fuck toy to get the abortion.

Literally selling eachother DRUGS to slip your pregnant girlfriend.

Pep talking eachother on being firm with "I'll pay for the abortion but that's it. You have it, it's on you".

But yeah.....men just HATE Roe because they want to CONTROL women by becoming victims of the family court system.

Fucking hell what world do these morons live in?

Leading cause of death for pregnant women is homicide via partner. Yanno because he was just so happy his seed took that he stabbed her 50 times and shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
REALITY is that men want no strings access to womens bodies.

Anyone saying different is a deluded liar complicite in male abuse of women. Period

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Shieeet... I'd love consequence-less and unfetted access to all the pussy I want without worrying that it may one day cost me 18% of my gross income for 21 years.

But when the option includes murdering an innocent child my conscience simply forces a pump on the brakes

But I am a moral man with integrity so this line of thought is a given for real men Like me.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Shieeet... I'd love consequence-less and unfetted access to all the pussy I want without worrying that it may one day cost me 18% of my gross income for 21 years.

But when the option includes murdering an innocent child my conscience simply forces a pump on the brakes

But I am a moral man with integrity so this line of thought is a given for real men Like me.
Cool story lunkhead.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Cool story lunkhead.
How did I know this post would draw the noodle neck sissy boi into an ankle biting frenzy :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cool story lunkhead.

Funny how I managed an active sexual involvement with Big and never found myself getting dropped off at the nearest abortuary because "it's just not the right time".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cool story lunkhead.
How did I know this post would draw the noodle neck sissy boi into an ankle biting frenzy :LOL3:

He knows way more about womens experiences than women do.

His insight here is more valuable than mine, even.

Typical fucking male priviledge.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Cool story lunkhead.

He insight here is more valuable than mine, even.

Well, he has spent an inordinate amount of time pretending to be a woman.

Especially during his time spent in the NAVY

yanno?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cool story lunkhead.

He insight here is more valuable than mine, even.

Well, he has spent an inordinate amount of time pretending to be a woman.

Especially during his time spent in the NAVY

yanno?

I know!