The Definition of PI. Your thoughts & Opinions Welcome

wizer

Factory Bastard
The owner of this site made a rather questionable statement earlier today (linked below).

@Bastard Factory writes, and this is a direct copy/paste:

It's only becomes P.I. when a member/victim reports it or complains.

In other words, if a person's likeness, photo, video, and other personally identifying information is posted on the public forum, it's perfectly ok for it to remain there, and no action will be taken against the member posting it until and unless a member (including the targeted member) reports it or complains.

I think that's very irresponsible. It leaves the possibility of all sorts of abuse, one example is the person's information is posted on a forum where the members have no interest in it being removed. So they don't report it, they spread it further.. and a moderator or administrator will do absolutely nothing to stop it. Wow. That's just crazy. My opinion only, of course.

Your thoughts and opinions are welcome and appreciated.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well there is confusion on what PI is.

We know it as real life identifying info. These people will accuse you of posting PI if you say what you ate for breakfast.

But yeah any real life identifying info should be removed asap whether the person complains or not.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
PI used to be whole name, address and phone numbers now photos are added too because we now have photo ID tools.

We were able to ID Mister Pickles from the photo he used to post of himself. A poster called Ant FOUND the picture through ID in Pickles wife's open My Space account so we got his real name from that.

She posted in innocence like we all do when we get on the net and follow the prompts only to get done in by clever trolls.

Don't join these types of groups if you worry about being dos.

And the biggest culprits of stalking are the lefties. Sorry but, that is true.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
PI used to be whole name, address and phone numbers now photos are added too because we now have photo ID tools.

We were able to ID Mister Pickles from the photo he used to post of himself. A poster called Ant FOUND the picture through ID in Pickles wife's open My Space account so we got his real name from that.

She posted in innocence like we all do when we get on the net and follow the prompts only to get done in by clever trolls.

Don't join these types of groups if you worry about being dos.

And the biggest culprits of stalking are the lefties. Sorry but, that is true.

Yep.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
The owner of this site made a rather questionable statement earlier today (linked below).

@Bastard Factory writes, and this is a direct copy/paste:

It's only becomes P.I. when a member/victim reports it or complains.

In other words, if a person's likeness, photo, video, and other personally identifying information is posted on the public forum, it's perfectly ok for it to remain there, and no action will be taken against the member posting it until and unless a member (including the targeted member) reports it or complains.

I think that's very irresponsible. It leaves the possibility of all sorts of abuse, one example is the person's information is posted on a forum where the members have no interest in it being removed. So they don't report it, they spread it further.. and a moderator or administrator will do absolutely nothing to stop it. Wow. That's just crazy. My opinion only, of course.

Your thoughts and opinions are welcome and appreciated.

I hear ya... look deeper.

Personal info/address/phone number/emails/Geo location victims... has not happened here once in 5 years.
I'm good at the PI game. You're all safe.

We/I are not here to be your saving grace for all your shit-talking. Obviously, if someone got their PI/Images dropped on any site like this we do what we do for the sake of the board. This board is not that big or busy. The PI dropper would get banned, but as you're aware the net can be vengeful, brutal and disappointing. Be glad this board cares about removing it... but we're not removing all questionable pics because there's a human being in it and we don't know the history behind it..

According to your theory... we need to kill a few threads and forums.

All these people who haven't reported yet...
I'm sure some wouldn't want to be in our threads.

These people hate it too.. but they're not complaining.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
People have posted my PII on here. I haven't said anything as i dont want to draw attention and most are to stupid to work it out anyway.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you have evidence of this?

I was stalked 16 years ago. It was Farmer, HFB, FRW and a few others chimed in as well...TWAP...
They did it as a group, FFS

All righties.

Yeah. The left posted my full name, address on MSN Groups, Brawl Hall, and CO....

I have never seen a right winger cross the line yet. And I have been posting since 2003.
So lily, did those guys post your real whole name, address and phone number/s or just your photo.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've posted my house and garden heaps of times......so? That isn't PI really unless its numbered and under a street sign.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. The left posted my full name, address on MSN Groups, Brawl Hall, and CO....

I have never seen a right winger cross the line yet. And I have been posting since 2003.
So lily, did those guys post your real whole name, address and phone number/s or just your photo.

They passed it around in PM and then posted the picture of the house I was living in with my two kids.

They passed around information about personal issues that are posted by the government online.

But I've never said it's a "rightie" behavior just because it was done to me by righties. Your experience doesn't define the issue.

You failed to prove anything, other than your myopia.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They passed it around in PM and then posted the picture of the house I was living in with my two kids.

They passed around information about personal issues that are posted by the government online.

But I've never said it's a "rightie" behavior just because it was done to me by righties. Your experience doesn't define the issue.

You failed to prove anything, other than your myopia.

Well that did happen and I don't condone that shit at all. Not one bit. That was truly fucked up to do to a single mom with kids. I was (sorta am again) a single mom with kids and I can't even imagine how terrifying that would have been.

I was doxxed by a bunch of mad women and they sent stuff like lube, condoms and baby formula. ...didn't bother me. But that's not scary like men posting your house.

The whole doxxing is a left thing is because left wing activists will frequently do political opponents and contact employers .....shit like that. Separate from forums though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've posted my house and garden heaps of times......so? That isn't PI really unless its numbered and under a street sign.

They had my information in PM and passed it around. They knew my name, which is fairly uncommon, and new the city I lived in.

I was stupid to contribute to CO where my name and identifying information was confirmed.

And you know, you live in at the end of the freaking world...who was going to do anything to you?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well that did happen and I don't condone that shit at all. Not one bit. That was truly fucked up to do to a single mom with kids. I was (sorta am again) a single mom with kids and I can't even imagine how terrifying that would have been.

I was doxxed by a bunch of mad women and they sent stuff like lube, condoms and baby formula. ...didn't bother me. But that's not scary like men posting your house.

The whole doxxing is a left thing is because left wing activists will frequently do political opponents and contact employers .....shit like that. Separate from forums though.

Honestly, it's not a political thing. It's people with fucked up personality disorders that do that.

I didn't really expect the people that posted it to knock on my front door. I was concerned that some whack job that did live near me and saw that info, might.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Honestly, it's not a political thing. It's people with fucked up personality disorders that do that.

I didn't really expect the people that posted it to knock on my front door. I was concerned that some whack job that did live near me and saw that info, might.

I get what you are saying but I'm talking about off forums....like social media and tik tok. Left wing activists started swarming people and contacting employers and bullying them off the net (or trying to). It became an activist thing.

Obviously not every person who leans left does it but the activists made this one of their things they do. Even Admin and Sindy were bragging about how they would contact employers to report the "racist" working for them. That's what Cascur is talking about.

It doesn't matter what you expected. The problem is that you were forced to expect SOMETHING because some MEN on a forum posted your house where you lived with your BABIES. That's not okay and never will be. I don't care who it is. That's fucked up to do to a woman with children. I don't care how bad you pissed them off or what the reasons are.

Just an awful thing to do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well.....have you ever met an activist of any sort who was well balanced? Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I get what you are saying but I'm talking about off forums....like social media and tik tok. Left wing activists started swarming people and contacting employers and bullying them off the net (or trying to). It became an activist thing.

Obviously not every person who leans left does it but the activists made this one of their things they do. Even Admin and Sindy were bragging about how they would contact employers to report the "racist" working for them. That's what Cascur is talking about.

It doesn't matter what you expected. The problem is that you were forced to expect SOMETHING because some MEN on a forum posted your house where you lived with your BABIES. That's not okay and never will be. I don't care who it is. That's fucked up to do to a woman with children. I don't care how bad you pissed them off or what the reasons are.

Just an awful thing to do.

Again, the right does that as well. But, this isn't a political thread, so I will not continue to address it here. Make your case in politics if you'd like.

As for the men, I would argue that they were "males". Being a man is more than having testicles and a dick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Again, the right does that as well. But, this isn't a political thread, so I will not continue to address it here. Make your case in politics if you'd like.

As for the men, I would argue that they were "males". Being a man is more than having testicles and a dick.

Fair enough.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well Americans did ring me up pretending to be my dead son and police were sent to my house 3 times so was pizza...

If none of that was done to you its because I am a more effective debater than you... plus more popular..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well Americanscdid ring me up pretending to be my dead son and police were sent to my house 3 times so was pizza...

If none of that was done to you its because I am a more effective debater than you... plus more popular..

It's because I contacted the authorities and the good old police went to Farmer's house.

I don't fuck around. And I'm not in competition with you.

I had an inkling that you decided that this thread was just about you and you've confirmed.

Have fun being the most popular victim. I salute you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I still remember the first time Chaos400lbs addressed the community and told us to not use our real email address online….

PI was something that Edna would use to troll you on TV in a funny way. I had logged in from my work computer and she lifted a pic of my boss and created a dual profile. She totally caught me by surprise one night talking about “get back to work!” in a post. I had an oh shit!!! moment, read the room and realized it was in fun and then laughed my ass off with her and the dual boss for the rest of the night.

I’ve had CO posters share PI of their enemies with me, but I’ve never shared it with anyone or posted it. That’s how I was taught to play this game.

But then Farmer contacted my then husband and posters urged me to contact his wife after HFB gave me all of his PI. The creepiest thing about that entire situation was figuring out how corrupt and far gone the forum community was with their PI mining obsession.

During the Dovid & KM fiasco, I was contacted by Dove who claimed that KM was and I quote “dangerous.” She said that he gave her one age and Caskur confirmed another… and she divulged this sob story of how dangerous he was, he abused his wife, he had restraining orders from his former girlfriends, he is a bad father, women are afraid of him, and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. She claimed KM took her to his brother’s house where he lived in the basement. Mind you, I was still concerned for her and her sobriety at this point…. So, I did what I do best… and I researched online. I pieced together some interesting information that proved Dove’s theories about KM were absolutely WRONG. I did a title search of the address and figured out it wasn’t where KM lived. This was his grandparents hime they bought brand new in the early 70s… the grandfather was in hospice based on the tax hold which explains the condition of the home while she was there tbh. I confirmed there was only a small, unfinished basement in tax assessor records with no permits pulled for refinishing. I also told her the brother has the same name as the grandfather and was not the owner ~ which she swore he was and that this was Mr. Pickle’s house.

I went through their county court records and confirmed that there were no cases or restraining orders from former girlfriends like she claimed, which the girlfriend we trolled TBC with the eyeball was from this county as well. This is when I realized Dove is pathological. I did all of this while Big was on a 3 way call with us ~ he is also pathological and claimed I did this from my work computer using licensed software. It would have been illegal since I had no retainer with Dove.

I could have logged into my Lexus Nexis account and done the full background search on KM and I didn’t because it’s traceable back to me. I don’t fuck around when it comes to work like some people in this community who are lured out of executive level jobs in handcuffs… which is also public record.

I have never shared KMs PI with anyone other than the details I have confirmed in his defense when I realized Dovid is a dox thirsty trick.

I live in Santa Monica and I own multiple properties now thanks to my father’s estate. My fiancé also owns multiple properties here. You won’t get as much as a flinch out of me if you try some shit. I promise you that.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's because I contacted the authorities and the good old police went to Farmer's house.

I don't fuck around. And I'm not in competition with you.

I had an inkling that you decided that this thread was just about you and you've confirmed.

Have fun being the most popular victim. I salute you.

very, very bitchy of you.... it didn't take you long before turning toad....pmsl.

I overcame everything and that is why I am the Queen underling....

I was invited to this thread to speak about my experience. I haven't really done that yet. If you feel competitive, that is on you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
very, very bitchy of you.... it didn't take you long before turning toad....pmsl.

I overcame everything and that is why I am the Queen underling....

I was invited to this thread to speak about my experience. I haven't really done that yet. If you feel competitive, that is on you.

"If none of that was done to you its because I am a more effective debater than you... plus more popular.."

The turn this is taken is on you. You chose to be nasty.

BTW, what does "overcame everything" mean? I want to join you in this life and death struggle, bruh.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"If none of that was done to you its because I am a more effective debater than you... plus more popular.."

The turn this is taken is on you. You chose to be nasty.

BTW, what does "overcame everything" mean? I want to join you in this life and death struggle, bruh.

I think people who live on the San Andreas fault line need not be so uppity.

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
Besides earthquakes, with all the natural disasters from global warming, including fires, floods, tornados, and hurricanes, plus the threat of nuclear holocaust, I don't think anyone can breathe easy nowadays.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
PI= Personal Information.

Basically everything that isn't you're online persona on a forum.

Example-

Lillys husband died of (insert reason). If Lilly has not posted about this herself and someone finds out and tries to use it to get at her then that's PI.It's really quite simple to understand and after all these years most of you have been on these forums,I'm astonished this needs explaining to some people.