Thoughts On Cattle Mutilation

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I know that this has been going on for a long time now but the link below provides many articles about very recent happenings:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tongues, eyes and organs surgically removed without a drop of blood present. No tracks leading to the area from animals or humans. What the hell is going on here? Some believe it's aliens. What do you think is going on?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
That's happened in a handful of random places in Oregon over the years, some of the reports are eerie af. One of them within a couple hundred yards of my ex FIL house in the country a bunch of "Gentlemen Farms" houses on small acreages, some with livestock.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That's happened in a handful of random places in Oregon over the years, some of the reports are eerie af.
Even these days it's a real problem. I believe in aliens so that's my guess. I tried to find some images of the cattle but with very little luck. There's something real damn disturbing going on here. If anyone had a solid reason for these occurrences we would have heard it explained by now.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What do you call a cow with two legs ??

Lean beef

:LOL3: :LOL3:

and one with no legs Mr. X ??

why Ground beef X lmao

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Even these days it's a real problem. I believe in aliens so that's my guess. I tried to find some images of the cattle but with very little luck. There's something real damn disturbing going on here. If anyone had a solid reason for these occurrences we would have heard it explained by now.
It very well could be Aliens, but if it is why would they over the span of decades, secretly harvest random cattle organs and parts, my hunch is some kind of freaky cult doing some weird ritual shit.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It very well could be Aliens, but if it is why would they over the span of decades, secretly harvest random cattle organs and parts, my hunch is some kind of freaky cult doing some weird ritual shit.
That could very well be it too. Whatever the hell is going on it's happening more and more. Unless there is some sedative used on the cattle before the mutilation the farmers would hear the cattle wailing. Especially because it occurs at nighttime. What I'm hung on is the lack of footprints or animal tracks to the dead cows.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That could very well be it too. Whatever the hell is going on it's happening more and more. Unless there is some sedative used on the cattle before the mutilation the farmers would hear the cattle wailing. Especially because it occurs at nighttime. What I'm hung on is the lack of footprints or animal tracks to the dead cows.
That is a big mystery.

I'd forgotten about one common thread, genital removal....why genitals? are they some kind of aphrodisiac like Black Rhino horns or something?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That is a big mystery.

I'd forgotten about one common thread, genital removal....why genitals? are they some kind of aphrodisiac like Black Rhino horns or something?
I'm not sure either. I don't think anyone is really.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
We can buy cow's tongue out a local grocery store here. Never tried it.
I have, made by a chief friend , he likes to mess with me when I visit.. his ol lady filled me in he had been marinating and doing his thing for 3 days before I got there had it with pigs heart , on tortilla , I ate 2 before I even found out..

Tried it myself on a whim and the tongue was revolting ..

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DID THE CATTLE DIEDED?!

I've seen mention of it on the internet, of course but I've never heard of anything like that around here and we have a good bit of farming.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I have, made by a chief friend , he likes to mess with me when I visit.. his ol lady filled me in he had been marinating and doing his thing for 3 days before I got there had it with pigs heart , on tortilla , I ate 2 before I even found out..

Tried it myself on a whim and the tongue was revolting ..
I bet it was revolting. Yuck!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
DID THE CATTLE DIEDED?!

I've seen mention of it on the internet, of course but I've never heard of anything like that around here and we have a good bit of farming.
Hi Scooter.

Yeah, it's been going on a long time. It's crazy.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
DID THE CATTLE DIEDED?!

I think it's being used as manipulation , soon it'll be aliens

I never watched the links here but sounds like some Operation Bluebeam kinda stuff.. Fear is a great manipulation tool after all

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

I never watched the links here but sounds like some Operation Bluebeam kinda stuff.. Fear is a great manipulation tool after all
Yeah, fear definitely is.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If so, must be an extremely disciplined organization to have lasted for generations.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
panic-oh-noes.gif

Reactions: cw_

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I worked with several Latino's over the years, when a place opened up nearby work, that had Sesos and Lengua (brain and tongue) they binged on that stuff

Lengua is okay. I had brains as a kid when I was offered a taco, as I was chewing someone said it was brains and I freaked out. I refused to swallow it, spit it out and then refused to eat. Honestly, I might not have noticed if they hadn't said anything.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Lengua is okay. I had brains as a kid when I was offered a taco, as I was chewing someone said it was brains and I freaked out. I refused to swallow it, spit it out and then refused to eat. Honestly, I might not have noticed if they hadn't said anything.
I was that way with a Lengua taco I was offered, after I munched it down in a couple bites, then asked how I liked tongue "Whaa, WTF gag me....!" just the initial shock of knowing what it was threw me off, I actually liked it, but then on the other hand I've never ordered it either.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Seriously though, given the number of reports of black helicopters near the sights of mutilations, it seems likely that it is a covert government sampling/testing program (though for what specifically?)....or mutant nematodes.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously though, given the number of reports of black helicopters near the sights of mutilations, it seems likely that it is a covert government sampling/testing program (though for what specifically?)....or mutant nematodes.
Shhh, your ruminations are chewing at the edges of the Replacement Operation Program

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Shhh, your ruminations are chewing at the edges of the Replacement Operation Program
There is substantial evidence of anesthetics in the mutilated cows and also anti scavenging chemicals/or ones which coincidentally discourage it on the wound areas. Clearly this is a government conspiracy. In this age they don't even have to create cover stories, because a brain fevered public has become so capable.