My thoughts on the missing Titan sub situation

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It may sound cruel but I don't feel bad for these guys at all. Sure, i'd like to see them rescued as that has got to me the worst ways imaginable to die but at the end of the day these are Dumb white libtard rich guys with no reverence for the power of the ocean.

And it is for that reason I don't feel sorry for them at all.

Thousands of years of maritime concepts and skills wrought through trial and error and thousands upon thousands of people losing their lives at sea to bring about the processes and procedures we follow today and these morons think they can just waltz 12,000 feet down into the depth of the abyss in a fucking soda can controlled by a playstation joystick? With retards at the helm who's only real qualification is that they are not "50 year old white guys"?

Why is it always one type of mindset in people who have no respect for science, order and philosophy?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
They should have at least some sort of inflatable system in case of an emergency like that. A couple canisters full of nitrogen that could be released to inflate external balloons so they could surface.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I find it morbidly ironic that a sub filled with obscenely wealthy passengers has gone missing while searching for wreckage of a ship, in which the crew made efforts to save their first class passengers only.

Subs don’t go missing and I had little hope they would recover the vessel with live passengers onboard. They have been out of oxygen and I’m finding reports now that The Coast Guard has spotted wreckage debris in the search area.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
a debris field is the preferable outcome to finding the sub intact weeks later

that means the 5 morons died instantly before they even knew what hit them

The alternative was a slow, dark and terrifying death.

• Yikes
Reactions: cw_

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
52c139c690f6afb4.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
At least it was quick for them. That Stockton guy probably had time to drop his nintendo controller and say "Oh ... " but never got to SHIT.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Long walk on the beach thought, had there not been adventurous explorers in the past, there would never have been a USA.

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It may sound cruel but I don't feel bad for these guys at all. Sure, i'd like to see them rescued as that has got to me the worst ways imaginable to die but at the end of the day these are Dumb white libtard rich guys with no reverence for the power of the ocean.

And it is for that reason I don't feel sorry for them at all.

Thousands of years of maritime concepts and skills wrought through trial and error and thousands upon thousands of people losing their lives at sea to bring about the processes and procedures we follow today and these morons think they can just waltz 12,000 feet down into the depth of the abyss in a fucking soda can controlled by a playstation joystick? With retards at the helm who's only real qualification is that they are not "50 year old white guys"?

Why is it always one type of mindset in people who have no respect for science, order and philosophy?

FB-IMG-1687409958203.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe one of the rich bitches put me in their will or donated to charity. It could happen.
It's weird tho, poor ppl choose death by cop, rich ppl chose death by expensive joy rides.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I find it morbidly ironic that a sub filled with obscenely wealthy passengers has gone missing while searching for wreckage of a ship, in which the crew made efforts to save their first class passengers only.

Subs don’t go missing and I had little hope they would recover the vessel with live passengers onboard. They have been out of oxygen and I’m finding reports now that The Coast Guard has spotted wreckage debris in the search area.

Except that is factually and historically false and there were many heroic efforts on behalf of survivors to go back and rescue people out of the water. The ship lacked half the required life boats due to human arrogance. A lot of first class passengers died.

But yeah I'll give you that the lower classes suffered more losses in life than the upper class. But it wasn't some intentional "yes let poors die!"

And even if that was true....that's not ironic. That's not what irony is, you empty headed smegma feign.

Also subs go missing all the damn time. So do entire ships. Just not as frequently these days.

They were crushed by water pressure and pulverized....there ain't nothing left of them. I only feel bad for the 17 year old boy whose dad was such a stupid douche for putting him in that terrible situation.

Last edited:
  • Agree!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would even argue back in the days of the Titanic, people in general had better character and were more likely to put another's life above their own.

Where men were ready to die to protect women and children.

My favorite historic fact about the sinking of the Titanic is the musicians who stood there and played to keep the vibe calm while women and children were being put in boats. Imagine your husband or father putting you on a life boat and telling you it's gonna be okay and he will meet up with you....you all knowing damn well you will never see him again and having no choice but to leave because you have your child. I'm sure many childless women refused to leave their men. I can't even imagine.

And once the men playing music through these heart wrenching scenes knew they were fucked.....they just kept right on playing until they died. They played "Nearer, My God, to Thee" as their last song. I don't know why I find that so moving but I do.

Shame on these wealthy jerks for trying to disturb that grave yard for nothing more than amusement.

• Agree!
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm sure one could be made if not. Otherwise going down there like that is a very bad idea...as we sadly see.
they make data cables that span the entirety of the Atlantic and pacific oceans from the major land masses so I don't see why a tether couldn't be made to ensure the safety

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They should have at least some sort of inflatable system in case of an emergency like that. A couple canisters full of nitrogen that could be released to inflate external balloons so they could surface.

At those depths, their heads would pop within a short segment of distance going up.