Site Supporter
All the mods are lil girls lulz.

And why does Poofer hate Cw so much.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Nor is it mine...

Ms-Dawn-P.jpg

I'm from Texas. A thick chick is just chubby if her big tits lap over her gut ~ up to 55" is acceptable to me if her cup size is GG or more.

SSS
- Go Longhorns!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nor is it mine...

Ms-Dawn-P.jpg

I'm from Texas. A thick chick is just chubby if her big tits lap over her gut ~ up to 55" is acceptable to me if her cup size is GG or more.

SSS
- Go Longhorns!
bro, you wanna impress us ? show us a single follicule of hair :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Top words: “to make this place look more busier then it actually is.”

With writing like that, you’re certainly not making the place “look more smarter then it actually is.”
Blurt, are you still a turd?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hell the fuck O.

Looks like you just can't keep a good man down.

Welcome, one and all to yet another glorious King Martini thread. You know that guy, the one who while on vacation had to laugh at some designed hit piece from a second rate shit farm forum.

Laugh, I tell you. Because the whole "let's call KM a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" thing was surely very well researched.

(Rolls eyes)

Now, you sure as shit know I'm going to post up a receipt, and because none of the stupid shit was deleted guess what? Neither will mine derp derp.

Flynn is doing a great job here. But....what have CDunce or Oak done? Nothing? Sure looks like it. I mean here you have moi, a guy who knows how to create not only great content, but also a community, and then you have a forum murderer in CDunce who hasn't done anything but fuck everything up that her arthritic, crippled hands have touched. Yeah, dumbest move BF has done for the betterment of his forum but hey, he's the one paying for it.

The main reason why a draw such as myself doesn't post more is on account of this. Here, let me rephrase this;

The reason why I refuse to do anything but drive by now is on account of one of the biggest losers ever in this community, who has been nothing but a lemming-esque tag along is a mod here.

And since we're talking about CDerp and pedos, who from BH remembers good old WINO? CFlubs buddy? Now he was a legit PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and I can post the proof of it and not give a flying fuck about it. CDreg and that piece of shit were besties. Yuck.

I'll give Oak a pass considering she has no clue what flaming is and does nothing more then provide a high post count to make this place look more busier then it actually is.

And yes, Gayran has died. We here at BF made contact with his grandmother for confirmation.

She was listening to Mac Miller's "Best day ever" in the background and kept repeating and I quote "she wasn't going to spend a dime on that cock suckers cremation"

As the story goes, Gayran, like many here have pointed out, was a faggot. She told us when he was sucking dicks he would tell her he was "smoking" and then when he moved over to trans he was "vaping", but to each his own.

If the poor queer was actually being put into the ground I'd find his grave and take a huge, glorious shit on it. Kind of like pouring out some of the booze for the homies but a little more exact with what's coming out.

Oh, and Jennie, stay out my DMs. I'm not thirsty or needy. And when I said "tits or gtfo", I meant it. Just your tits. Not that fucking face that looks like a melting stick of butter nor those snaggletoothed teefs of yours thar look like molds growing on the edges.

Will I stay and increase traffic? Will I even post again? Who knows. I don't even know or care.

Get rid of the dead weight mods here and I'll 100% come back full time. Until then....
You have been roasted by the CEO. Lol.

Also, do you have GAiDS??

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't like Wednesdays.

Ugh.

Coffee.
I love Wednesdays. They are for coffee, paperwork, banking, and calisthenics. Things get done on my Wednesdays. Therefore they are very satisfying indeed!

But yeah, coffee.