The Definition of PI. Your thoughts & Opinions Welcome

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And you heard here, tonite that @Flynn and his brother @King Martini are convicted child sexual predators who share user IDs, sleep on shit stained mattresses and have moldy bathrooms.

People say all sorts of crap on here. To refer to it as some sort of "trusted reference" is a bit.. short sighted.

If you want any information about me ask me...

To the best of my ability I will respond truthfully.

OK so this is my story.

I got online late 2003 when Pauline Hanson from the One Nation Party was jailed and I wrote to her promising to help her get out. She wrote to me back and that made front page news in Western Australiap.

I posted a copy of her letter to every politician in the country and overseas countries plus all the radio stations who rang me back.... so this was a big deal in Australia for Pauline Hanson to write to me.

Then I got onto MSN news groups after exhausting all possibilities. BECAUSE I was a Pauline Hanson advocate, I was instantly loathed but also secretly loved for not my hopeless typing, but my fighting spirit...

So one night I wondered into this nurse's thread who was a very staunch leftie... she did the FGM subject (female genital mutilation) but somehow it turned into a male circumcision thread... I am for it and she was not, even though one of her twins had to be done at the age of 8.

During this period of terrible arguing and neither of us conceding, she went to my profile and saw my email which was my name. All the members had their real names in their email address and all were uncovered. I am the only person on the whole planet with my name though...lol

She googled my name and found my letter with Pauline Hansons letter printed on an Albanian newspaper site of all places. It appears Albanian Np don't hide peoples real names.

Then the other lefties went to the white pages and got all the other details. So anyone that I pissed off in the political section would try to stop me ya know, talking sense, something the modern lefties can't handle.

It got very dangerous for me because they followed me from site to site calling me a Paedophile who murdered my son attached to my real PI to their comment... Kiwithrottlejockey from New Zealand was the main culprit and Megan AU... all these people who did this I have spoken to on the phone....now except Kiwithrottljockey (and yes, I know his name and where he lives)...Megan au lives in my city and we are friends now.

IF I had not been a brand new person to forums, I would have ticked "hide email address" on my MSN forum profile and no PI would have gotten out.

That is an early recap

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
PI seems to be a big problem on these flame type forums...I never see that type of behavior at the Beta fish fans forum or the bird feeder forum.

I don't anymore... you know it all started 20 years ago.... sooner or later you have to get over it.

There are 3 people I would get revenge on... luckily two of them aren't around anymore and sum cun'T has been behaving himself lately...lol

And also the longer time goes by the anger diffuses.... 18 years ago Mephi aka Veronica Corningstone assaulted me... she was very lucky telepathy doesn't work from half a world away....lol or Mephi would be cactus now.

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

She may deny it, but I saw Garraty (Vitriol) accuse her. He's a straight shooter.
UrCDZ9u.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course... anyone using my PI was going to be given the same medicine.

If you smack me I will smack back 10 times harder. It is my worst trait. However the last decade has been very quiet now that trolls know they cannot get to me... Come to think of it, I haven't had any real trouble since Alphanova died. He covered his tracks perfectly. Farmer could never track him.... another admin doesn't believe he actually died because there is no obit.

All flamers are good people.... only people who have no business on the flame forums shouldn't be posting on them... you included.... Dovey as well because people like you two, plus Wizer, Murdy cannot separate flaming from regular posting.

FLAMING IS about inventive ways to insult with wit and humour. It's not bloody arguing about real life problems of the posters however this isn't really a flame forum sooo... it's a morphed forum now. but instead of being a beautiful butterfly of great and humiliating gags it's a painful reminder we have a cupboard or fridge to clean out.

I never brought real life until I was attacked.

The beef between Dove and I started when she helped Big take @The Countess SG forum from her. I looked at her with suspicion after that.

Then I emoji'd laughed at something @Murdy posted about her because it was all so ludicrous between them.

Then I became her enemy for the emoji and she started accusing ME of being involved in the mess. She wrote her insane scroll bombs accusing me of all sorts of insanity.

So, then it was ON between us.

I don't believe you. Early on when I arrived at SG you PMd me to friend you at Facebook. RED FLAG, chickadee. I suspect you are a PI hound. No one else has ever asked me to friend them within days of my arrival on a new forum.

That was only you. However, I didn't accuse you of anything, I simply ignored the PM.

You are so embroiled in this thread, it's another thing that makes you suspect.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't know about anyone else, but I started this thread because the board owner's views on the subject are rather disturbing.

According to him, if someone posted "wizer's real name is xxx and he lives at xxx and his phone number is xxx" that would be perfectly ok here, as long as someone didn't report or complain about it.

That is rather odd.

@Omnipotent if this is true why would you request to be FB friends with a person you only know a short while on an anonymous internet forum?

I have 3 public Facebook groups and 1 photography page and my Facebook is ONLY FOR my relatives NO ONE not even my good friends on the forums are allowed anywhere near my Facebook.... my public groups yes, not my personal fb no.

She might be getting me confused or maybe someone cloned me... I don't know what she is talking about.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't know about anyone else, but I started this thread because the

That is rather odd.

@Omnipotent if this is true why would you request to be FB friends with a person you only know a short while on an anonymous internet forum?

I have 3 public Facebook groups and 1 photography page and my Facebook is ONLY FOR my relatives.. NO ONE not even my good friends on the forums are allowed anywhere near my Facebook.... my public groups yes, not my fb no.

She might be getting me confused or maybe someone cloned me... I don't know what she is talking about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have 3 public Facebook groups and 1 photography page and my Facebook is ONLY FOR my relatives NO ONE not even my good friends on the forums are allowed anywhere near my Facebook.... my public groups yes, not my personal fb no.

You did invite me.

Now either you've forgotten or you've just proved yourself a liar in my book.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have noticed that @Lily gets confused from time to time.

We all make mistakes, especially as we get older. I know I sure do!

I cannot remember inviting her anywhere...

She hated me from the get go because I use the language I grew up with and it isn't PC or woke...

She thinks I am racist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes sometimes. It's a weird pattern for sure.

In my head I momentarily jumbled Breakfall for Bastard Factory.

Go figure

Good thing I'm retiring in 4 months

Okay, so maybe it's you.

Now she's saying she can't remember ever inviting me...

Yeah, maybe. But she did. And interestingly I was warned not to trust her by the very people she's palling around with now.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You did invite me.

The only place I would invite you to is one of my public groups.. I am certainly not giving people from flame forums access to my relatives children who are minors.

I have also a batcave where half a dozen of us can catch up but we haven't used that for 3-ish years.

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
You did invite me.

@Omnipotent invited you to join one of her public groups.

You know what that says? She figured based on your posts, that you would be interested in the content of her social media, perhaps she liked what she saw in what you wrote.

But that's NOT WHAT YOU POSTED initially.

You said she was "asking for your personal information via a FB friend request".

Typical distortion of facts to make the other person look bad when it was clearly nothing like that at all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Omnipotent invited you to join one of her public groups.

You know what that says? She figured based on your posts, that you would be interested in the content of her social media, perhaps she liked what she saw in what you wrote.

But that's NOT WHAT YOU POSTED initially.

You said she was "asking for your personal information via a FB friend request".

Typical distortion of facts to make the other person look bad when it was clearly nothing like that at all.

I don't remember if it was public or not. Even if it is public, she gets access to my account.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay, so maybe it's you.

Now she's saying she can't remember ever inviting me...

Yeah, maybe. But she did. And interestingly I was warned not to trust her by the very people she's palling around with now.

I have known flea for 20 years... even she is not on my private fb but she is a member of my PUBLIC Facebook groups... I have never invited you to my private fb.

You are getting mixed up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have known flea for 20 years... even she is not on my private fbbut she is a member of my PUBLIC Facebook groups... I have never invited you to my private fb group.

You are getting mixed up.

I am member of some public fb pages, I can see other people's accounts. All you have to do is click on them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Only if you go to FB and accept the invitation, which of course gives you access to HER information as well.

Not seeing the problem that you're trying to make it out to be.

It's not a transaction I would make on a troll forum. And I know my FB page is real, but not all of them are...are they?

The more you post about this type of thing, the bigger the fool you appear to be.

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
I am member of some public fb pages, I can see other people's accounts. All you have to do is click on them.
So you COULD have seen @Omnipotent's FB group, easily figured out who she was in real life, without joining nor giving up any personal information.

@Lily you are so out of line on this you oughta just apologize to @Omnipotent for taking what was clearly a friendly gesture and trying to turn it into something sinister and smearing her all over the forum about her good intentions.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For every poster on these forums there's 3 more that says don't trust them.

It means nothing.

She is getting mixed up about something... I swear by every dead ancestor and living angel in the heavens and every microbe in every universe and beyond I did not invite her...

She might be thinking my photography page where I post my bird photography.... I don't know.

She might be off her meds or something.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She is getting mixed up about something... I swear by every dead ancestor and living angel in the heavens and every microbe in every universe and beyond I did not invite her...

She might be thinking my photography page where I post my bird photography.... I don't know.

I'm not on meds.

straightest shooters I've ever known on these forums don't trust you

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
She is getting mixed up about something.

Or just getting old and confused.

Happens

But even "if" @Lily was correct you would have been simply inviting her to check out your public FB page, and your intentions would have been friendly, she turned it into "She's an online STALKER!"

I got all this based on @Lily's posts here, there's no conjecture and nothing is based on something anyone else posted.

Good example of how people's online reputations are destroyed by one presumptive person

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does this work? Fb have changed everything... if this doesn't wizer just google Facebook caskur.. it's my photography page and NOT my personal fb group of relatives which is locked to the public.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!