The Definition of PI. Your thoughts & Opinions Welcome

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
PI= Personal Information.

Basically everything that isn't you're online persona on a forum.

Example-

Lillys husband died of (insert reason). If Lilly has not posted about this herself and someone finds out and tries to use it to get at her then that's PI.It's really quite simple to understand and after all these years most of you have been on these forums,I'm astonished this needs explaining to some people.
Don't know about anyone else, but I started this thread because the board owner's views on the subject are rather disturbing.

According to him, if someone posted "wizer's real name is xxx and he lives at xxx and his phone number is xxx" that would be perfectly ok here, as long as someone didn't report or complain about it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It does sound creepy.

Almost like BF is gathering personal information and using this policy as a form of verification.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Example-

Lillys husband died of (insert reason). If Lilly has not posted about this herself and someone finds out and tries to use it to get at her then that's PI.It's really quite simple to understand and after all these years most of you have been on these forums,I'm astonished this needs explaining to some people.

No, I don't agree with this because knowing that information can't get me to contact her offline. Personal Information we are all referring to means, being able to contact you offline. Most people don't want creepy stalkers and that is what you get, especially if you are young... There are few people I would love to talk one day, like you, Flynn, Prowler, maybe Murdy, Joo,...Dovey again, Flea again. Blackmuse. People I have been reading for a decade or two....

Sadly politics in the Ununited States of America and some other western places have made the world sick.

Last edited:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, I don't agree with this because knowing that information can't get me too contact her offline. Personal Information we are all referring to means, being able to contact you offline. Most people don't want creepy stalkers and that is what you get, especially if you are young... There are few people I would love to talk one day, like you, Flynn, Prowler, maybe Murdy, Joo,...Dovey again, Flea again. Blackmuse. People I have been reading for a decade or two....

Sadly politics in the Ununited States of America and some other western places have made the world sick.
You're welcome to chat to me on the phone anytime Cask.I've spoken to a few people from the forums on the phone.Dove,Angel and a couple of others.

I disagree with your example of what PI is though.You seem to have the same idea about it as Dovey,which was PII= Personal identifiable information which I think is a different thing.

The hint is in the title,PI=PERSONAL INFORMATION,NOT Personal identifiable information.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Honestly, it's not a political thing. It's people with fucked up personality disorders that do that.

I didn't really expect the people that posted it to knock on my front door. I was concerned that some whack job that did live near me and saw that info, might.

Have you ever seen the sick sex stuff a poster called Wayne Reynolds aka kooch wrote? He lives 20 minutes from me constantly claiming he was going to come around... so yes, the threats to me were real.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're welcome to chat to me on the phone anytime Cask.I've spoken to a few people from the forums on the phone.Dove,Angel and a couple of others.

I disagree with your example of what PI is though.You seem to have the same idea about it as Dovey,which was PII= Personal identifiable information which I think is a different thing.

The hint is in the title,PI=PERSONAL INFORMATION,NOT Personal identifiable information.

yes well now we have PII, that is a newer expression post face recognition.... before that it was just plain old PI. So Dovey and I should start using PII.

I'll give my phone number in PM on fb or SG...

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yes well now we have PII, that is a newer expression post face recognition.... before that it was just plain old PI. So Dovey and I should start using PII.

I'll give my phone number in PM on fb or SG...
Facebook Cask.

Pms get read.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember your surname ...I think I remember your first name.... Frood calls me caskur over the phone... its funny,..

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember your surname ...I think I remember your first name.... Frood calls me caskur over the phone... its funny,..
Yeah,I'm not on there with my real first name atm.I'm using a nick name.I'll find one of your pages and contact you if you can't find me.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Well Americans did ring me up pretending to be my dead son and police were sent to my house 3 times so was pizza...

If none of that was done to you its because I am a more effective debater than you... plus more popular..

I was gonna say…

If anyone knows what’s up with this, it’s you. Anyone that was around during the Dean days knows.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
As for the rest, we all know what PI is.

I wish a motherfucker would. I can still become that petty bitch that don’t give a shit.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
PI seems to be a big problem on these flame type forums...I never see that type of behavior at the Beta fish fans forum or the bird feeder forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Example-

People are playing dumb, imo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well Americans did ring me up pretending to be my dead son and police were sent to my house 3 times so was pizza...

If none of that was done to you its because I am a more effective debater than you... plus more popular..

I've read several times, here and at SG, that you were into PI mining and doxxing. Did you do that to these people?

I never have. Doing that is in direct conflict with my values.

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
I've read several times, here and at SG, that you were into PI mining and doxxing.
And you heard here, tonite that @Flynn and his brother @King Martini are convicted child sexual predators who share user IDs, sleep on shit stained mattresses and have moldy bathrooms.

People say all sorts of crap on here. To refer to it as some sort of "trusted reference" is a bit.. short sighted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And you heard here, tonite that @Flynn and his brother @King Martini are convicted child sexual predators who share user IDs, sleep on shit stained mattresses and have moldy bathrooms.

People say all sorts of crap on here. To refer to it as some sort of "trusted reference" is a bit.. short sighted.

It's why I am asking and not accusing. Is that unfair?

btw, I haven't read much of that...I've been gone all day having a life

Ironic that Oerdin has been online melting down, sounding unhinged after telling me to get a life.

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
It's why I am asking and not accusing. Is that unfair?
It's a silly question.

"IF" what you asked her was true, you think she'd respond "oh yeah I did all that"?

It would be like @Flynn saying "Yeah there are 16 people behind my user ID and we all sleep on the same shit stained mattress when we're not doing prison time for raping a child".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a silly question.

"IF" what you asked her was true, you think she'd respond "oh yeah I did all that"?

It would be like @Flynn saying "Yeah there are 16 people behind my user ID and we all sleep on the same shit stained mattress when we're not doing prison time for raping a child".

Just reading her, I believe she's quite capable of it. Just sayin

She may deny it, but I saw Garraty (Vitriol) accuse her. He's a straight shooter.

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
Well, anyone is pretty much capable of anything.

There have been some horrible accusations leveled against @Flynn this evening, about horrible crimes against children and even worse, having a shit stained mattress.

So his posts are somewhat inflammatory, one could easily say "Yeah I could see him doing that".

Doesn't mean he did, or he ever will.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The so called community is basically bankrupt at this point...you definitely should not have sex with any of the people on these forums or share personal info that you would not want shared.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, anyone is pretty much capable of anything.

There have been some horrible accusations leveled against @Flynn this evening, about horrible crimes against children and even worse, having a shit stained mattress.

So his posts are somewhat inflammatory, one could easily say "Yeah I could see him doing that".

Doesn't mean he did, or he ever will.

I'm not capable of any kind of doxxing, PI mining, etc.

I have a conscience. I think there are more people like me.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've read several times, here and at SG, that you were into PI mining and doxxing. Did you do that to these people?

I never have. Doing that is in direct conflict with my values.

Of course... anyone using my PI was going to be given the same medicine.

If you smack me I will smack back 10 times harder. It is my worst trait. However the last decade has been very quiet now that trolls know they cannot get to me... Come to think of it, I haven't had any real trouble since Alphanova died. He covered his tracks perfectly. Farmer could never track him.... another admin doesn't believe he actually died because there is no obit.

All flamers are good people.... only people who have no business on the flame forums shouldn't be posting on them... you included.... Dovey as well because people like you two, plus Wizer, Murdy cannot separate flaming from regular posting.

FLAMING IS about inventive ways to insult with wit and humour. It's not bloody arguing about real life problems of the posters however this isn't really a flame forum sooo... it's a morphed forum now. but instead of being a beautiful butterfly of great and humiliating gags it's a painful reminder we have a cupboard or fridge to clean out.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you want any information about me ask me...

To the best of my ability I will respond truthfully.

OK so this is my story.

I got online late 2003 when Pauline Hanson from the One Nation Party was jailed and I wrote to her promising to help her get out. She wrote to back and that made front page news in Western Australia.

I posted a copy of her letter to every politician in the country and overseas countries plus all the radio stations who rang me back.... so this was a big deal in Australia for Pauline Hanson to write to me.

Then I got onto MSN news groups after exhausting all other possibilities. BECAUSE I was a Pauline Hanson advocate, I was instantly loathed but also secretly loved for not my hopeless typing, but my fighting spirit...

So one night I wondered into this nurse's thread who was a very staunch leftie... she did the FGM subject (female genital mutilation) but somehow it turned into a male circumcision thread... I am for it and she was not, even though one of her twins had to be done at the age of 8.

During this period of terrible arguing and neither of us conceding, she went to my profile and saw my email which was my name. All the members had their real names in their email address and all we uncovered. I am the only person on the who planet with my name though...lol

She googled my name and found my letter with Pauline Hansons letter printed on an Albanian newspaper site of all places. It appears Albanian Np don't hide peoples real names.

Then the other lefties went to the white pages and got all the other details. So anyone that I pissed off in the political section would try to stop me ya know, talking sense, something the modern lefties can't handle.

It got very dangerous for me because they followed me from site to site calling me a Paedophile who murdered my son attached to my real PI to their comment... Kiwithrottlejockey from New Zealand was the main culprit and Megan AU... all these people who did this I have spoken to on the phone....now except Kiwithrottljockey (and yes, I know his name and where he lives)...Megan au lives in my city and we are friends now.

IF I had not been a brand new person to forums, I would have ticked "hide email address" on my MSN forum profile and no PI would have gotten out.

That is an early recap.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The so called community is basically bankrupt at this point...you definitely should not have sex with any of the people on these forums or share personal info that you would not want shared.
Come over here and say that :P
ZqiqFh1.gif