Random thoughts....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^gives new meaning to the phrase 'silent but deadly'

KuhFMOz.gif

THROB

Factory Bastard
I'm that guy who likes to watch your little, timid emo-bitch making me tunafish after I fuck her and we laugh about your shriveled cruel joke of a cock. She giggles while tonguing my balls with a cute little gleam in her eye you'll never see.

One day you'll arrive home from your late night shift cleaning restaurant exhaust systems and find the apartment empty, acxept your B-52s greatest hits CD, a crusty strap-on she used to fuck you with and that cum-stained pictures of Caitlyn Jenner.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
All of you are strangers.

I throbbed and jizzed into your mom's baby socket on October 24th, 1993 (even though she wanted a pearl necklace), at around 11.24pm, after a rather greasy meal at Taco Bell, some uninspiring conversation and a carafe of their finest apple cider vinegar infused with a spittoon's worth of white wine.

Please tell me you weren't born in 94???

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If KM needs a sheriff's badge then BF should cut a cardboard one out for him, write sheriff on it in sharpie, add some UHU and sprinkle a little glitter on it.

I enjoy KM, but his need for validation really has become a legacy of failure peppered with an obsession to self prove just how we can never prove anyfing on these sites.