My thoughts on the missing Titan sub situation

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That stockton rush guy was a real asshole. The world is a better place without him.

I actually do feel sorry for the 19 year old kid tho. He didn't want to go and was merely trying to please his dad over father's day week end. Now that's sad.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I know the internet has been pretty ruthless in its commentary about this event but there's one thing we should all try to take a moment and appreciate: billionaires can be good people too...

...deep down.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know the internet has been pretty ruthless in its commentary about this event but there's one thing we should all try to take a moment and appreciate: billionaires can be good people too...

...deep down.
That guy stockton rush was a real asshole tho

and surprise surprise -- he was a left coaster

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The amount of hatred I've seen from the usual suspects simply because the deceased were a bunch of rich people really scares me.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
honestly, the only contempt I hold is for that Stockton dildo guy. he was a typical arrogant liberal asshole with ZERO respect for science and even less respect for the seas and the human lives entrusted to him.

Following in at a distant 2nd would be the dad who pressured his son (who was absolutely terrified) to go on this voyage.

The others were stupid idiots but I don't hate them because they are rich like your typical Marxist scum around here does

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I don't feel bad for these guys at all
It's just an example of how much some are willing to pay for a lookatme story to tell at the next cocktail party.
.. I'm sure these jokers thought it was money well spent. Do feel badly for the poor kid who got strong-armed into the descent.
.They be soup now.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Story from the wife and mother of daddio and son is that she was supposed to go, but allowed son to take her place?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
From what I've seen their long-term goal was to sell/lease those submersibles to fossil fuel companies and probably the militaries of whichever tinpot dictatorships could find a use for such a thing.

Hopefully those plans are shelved now.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
From what I've seen their long-term goal was to sell/lease those submersibles to fossil fuel companies and probably the militaries of whichever tinpot dictatorships could find a use for such a thing.

Hopefully those plans are shelved now.
Wouldn’t surprise me. That Stockton guy was real lowlife scum

The world is a better place without him in it

Did you see how he dealt with dissenting opinions? Like a true left coast Marxist dirtbag. He immediately shut it down

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A left coast Marxist? Those folks generally don’t have any money.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Here's my ruling on this. Any other mod can chime in here as well. From what I read, Biggie was posting his personal opinion. Yes, there may have been some droplets of "political nonsense" involved and that's to be expected. As long as you guys aren't derailing the thread with "political" attacks on each other, I see no skirting of the rules here.

Others can let me know if they feel differently.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
personal opinion. Yes
.. Well then, it's just MY PERSONAL OPINION that these people, including the business owner, were nothing more than wealthy selfish conservatives who were willing to spend 250K for boasting rights rather than helping a few people in need so good effin riddance to them.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
.. Well then, it's just MY PERSONAL OPINION that these people, including the business owner, were nothing more than wealthy selfish conservatives who were willing to spend 250K for boasting rights rather than helping a few people in need so good effin riddance to them.

Thank you for your opinion!

I know that you're not going to look for loopholes to talk about "politics" in the General Forums because you're waaay above that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It may sound cruel but I don't feel bad for these guys at all. Sure, i'd like to see them rescued as that has got to me the worst ways imaginable to die but at the end of the day these are Dumb white libtard rich guys with no reverence for the power of the ocean.

And it is for that reason I don't feel sorry for them at all.
Actually I'm quite saddened by tis story @Biggie Smiles

As someone who's had a near death experience, I fully understand how fragile a person's life is
They can lose it in an instant.

Like this guy

If a person isn't careful, they can throw their llife away.

In the titanic case, the father threw the lives away of others, including his son.

Last edited: