Criminal Cops Going To Prison

Kilroy

...was here.
The topic is interesting. I just wish the OP would say something about it. Y'know... in his own words.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
"Here’s surveillance camera footage of a Colorado “hero” violently assaulting a man who did nothing to provoke it.

The man was apparently the target of an arbitrarily illegal “drug” bust. The surveillance camera shows him being approached by a “hero” who almost immediately cold-cocks him. The man is given no time to process that a “hero” is about to arrest him and – apparently – his momentary confusion (not physical resistance) is enough to trigger the usual escalation to violent assault.

When the surveillance video was made available to the higher-up “heroes,” they shrugged and stated that the arresting “hero” acted “within policy.”

The policy being to brutally assault people who don’t immediately go limp at the first barked order of an armed government worker.

Welcome to Palestine in America."

Source:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
My primary goal is to expose police abuse and corruption, which is more common than some people would like to believe.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
"In the early 1970s, one man stood up to the entire New York City police force. Hailed as a hero by many, hated by others, officer Frank Serpico made headlines when he blew the whistle on a culture of bribery and corruption within the department. His one-man crusade for police reform inspired the Al Pacino classic that bears his name, but the real life saga is as gripping as anything Hollywood could dream up. Now, Serpico tells his story in his own words: from his Italian-American roots in Brooklyn to his disillusionment with the NYPD to his riveting account of a dramatic drug bust—and possible set-up—that ended with him being shot in the face. Featuring music by Jack White and interviews with Serpico’s associates and admirers—including Luc Sante and John Turturro—this is an inspiring, all-access portrait of a courageous man who refused to betray his ideals."

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
“copypasta” is unbelievably intolerable, stop saying it... Nobody has ever copied pasta ever! EXCEPT FOR THE FOLK THAT FOLLOW RECIPES!

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
What would you like me to say about it?
Whatever you, personally, think about it.
I think there needs to be way more accountability for wrongdoing within police departments nation wide. The majority of the time these cops who commit crime and whatnot either get treated with kid gloves or nothing happens at all. There needs to be higher standards for cops when they're found out to be habitual troublemakers. Tired of police unions protecting and keeping the "few bad apples" employed.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I think it's a crock of shit that some cops, whatever percentage, really do believe they're the law or above the law and should be free of any consequences that the average citizen would have to face.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I think it's a crock of shit that some people defend cops and always think they're in the right, merely because they're cops.

Top Bottom