Criminal Cops Going To Prison

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
MasterBlaster be like: "I can't stand losing a dog, but I wouldn't mind a cop shooting my doggy."

:LOL1:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Oh Hazy boy. You're so ignorant and naive.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"The absurd cruelties of the American police state keep reaching newer heights.

Consider that if you kill a police dog, you could face

If a cop kills your dog, however, there will be little to no consequences for that officer.

Not even a slap on the wrist.

In this, as in so many instances of official misconduct by government officials, the courts have ruled that the cops have qualified immunity, a legal doctrine that incentivizes government officials to engage in lawless behavior without fear of repercussions."

Source:

"Essentially, it comes down to training and accountability.

It’s the difference between police officers who rank their personal safety above everyone else’s and police officers who understand that their jobs are to serve and protect.

It’s the difference between police who are trained to shoot to kill and police trained to resolve situations peacefully.

Most of all, it’s the difference between police who believe the law is on their side and police who know that they will be held to account for their actions under the same law as everyone else.

Unfortunately, more and more police are being trained to view themselves as distinct from the citizenry, to view their authority as superior to the citizenry, and to view their lives as more precious than those of their citizen counterparts. Instead of being taught to see themselves as mediators and peacemakers whose lethal weapons are to be used as a last resort, they are being drilled into acting like gunmen with killer instincts who shoot to kill rather than merely incapacitate."

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"I lurve my doggies, but I lurve my police occifers more."
artworks-000162724810-duwf7x-t500x500.jpg

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"I love cops so much! Cops killing dogs can't be an epidemic! It isn't true! It isn't true! I love cops so much it just can't be true."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"I won't believe the truth! I won't let the truth interfere with my image of cops being selfless, heroic good guys!"

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
What Dog Shootings Reveal About American Policing

"Police shootings of humans are a national scandal in the United States, where law enforcement officers kill far more people than their counterparts in other highly developed democracies, and powerful police unions help shield some members from accountability. Those incidents are properly the focus of far more concern than any dog shooting.

And even so, dog shootings warrant national attention."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

"My point: We all know that police frequently abuse their power, and that they almost always treat the citizenry with disdain. We know they take care of their own, but don’t do all that much to protect the rest of us. We know they use excessive force all the time, and have little concern about citizens, and use little common sense in dealing with people who are upset or agitated. We know police unions are bankrupting treasuries with their endless demands for higher salaries and better benefits.

As the email above shows, cops know the game, too. So why are most people so unwilling to admit that we know what’s going on? Why do city councils refuse to hold local police departments accountable? Why aren’t there protests against police misbehavior and abuse?

Good questions. I’m still searching for the answers."

Source:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Damn you really hate cops don't you? Were you touched inappropriately by a mean old police man when you were little or something?

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Hold cops to higher standards than the general public rather than lower standards, since they're given "power" and "authority", which is disastrous in the wrong hands.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Yea well what would you suggest since you're so smart? Put a bunch of dirty stinking mooslims in charge?