Criminal Cops Going To Prison

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"“Police misconduct” is a term one hears from time to time. Some people complain about it. Most, however, refer to it as simply a mistaken idea advanced by disgruntled ne’er-do-wells who refuse to accept that only a few “bad apples” among the police ever do anything wrong—and when they do it’s for altogether understandable and forgivable reasons."

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Only if you're the official nut polisher and bring a circus monkey

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@knife wielder I'm wondering if anything ever happened to you?.... If that's the reason you hate police so much? Where did your views come from regarding the police? . Just curious..?? I know there are bad cops out there.. but, I believe the majority are good.. just my opinion.. :)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
MastertheBlaster rulezzzz !!!
tenor.gif
ahahahahahaaa

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
@knife wielder I'm wondering if anything ever happened to you?.... If that's the reason you hate police so much? Where did your views come from regarding the police? . Just curious..?? I know there are bad cops out there.. but, I believe the majority are good.. just my opinion.. :)

Why do you love them so much?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't LOVE them, ffs... don't know why you even thought that? But... I'd like to know if anything ever happened? a story that you were mistreated in some way.. Don't get defensive.. I'm trying to understand your views, ffs :/

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
People often ask why some people hate police, but it's rarely asked why other people love them so much.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NVM... I guess you don't want to share.. .. but NO..... I have issues with authority.. so... I am not a HUGE police fan.. lmao...but I don't hate them either.. lol... k.. gotta go..

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"The term, however, is an oxymoron. The cops are not misconducting themselves. They are conducting themselves exactly as they intend to do so, exactly as the politicians who pay their salaries expect them to do so and, sad to say, exactly as a large part of the populace wants them to do so."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Language is important. We can’t think straight if we can’t call things by their correct names and if we substitute euphemisms and propaganda terms for plain, precise language. What is called police misconduct is not misconduct; it is police conduct. Which is a great misfortune for the suffering multitude whose rights to life, liberty, and property are so grievously violated by this routine police action."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"As the system becomes increasingly (and obviously) brutal – brutal people gravitate toward the profession.

This one enjoys wielding arbitrary, unaccountable power over others. Making them feel afraid. Humiliating them in front of their spouse – or their children. His greatest satisfaction lies in forcing people to submit. It makes him feel like the tough guy he’s not. And the surest way to arouse his fury is to question his authority – or refuse to submit.

This type of cop is narcissistic and entitlement-minded. He is incapable of feeling empathy. He may be an outright sociopath.

Given the opportunity he will assault – and possibly even kill – you. He’s looking for that opportunity."

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"So, what sort of person chooses to become a law enforcer – and remains one – when it is still possible to avoid such a dirty occupation? An occupation that, as a matter of routine, puts one in the position of rousting – and caging – people who’ve done nothing that can be characterized as causing harm to others (or their property)?

Who have merely run afoul of “the law”?

There seem to be four general types"