knife wielder

Factory Bastard
jt5g3DZ.jpg

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Typical police apologist "logic": "If you don't like police abuse and corruption then don't call the police if you ever need help!"

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Awww that's cute. Junior instinctively knows all cops are infallible human beings incapable of wrongdoing.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Handcuffed Hut! Hut! Hut!

"It’s worth pointing an interesting disparity in actuality. We are hectored about “drug violence,” but who is violent here? The man and woman Hut! Hut! Hutted! don’t appear to have done any violence to anyone. They apparently “dealt drugs” – like the state-sanctioned ABC stores in my state. Whoops, that’s legal “drug” dealing!"

"Point being, the AGWs are the ferociously violent ones here; the initiators of violence. The clear “threat” to peaceful people going about their business. You may not like the business they happen to be in. So what? Your liking it – or not – is an irrelevance. Unless you think it’s okay for people to be waylaid and beaten to a pulp because someone doesn’t like their business."

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
If you're not outraged by this stuff you're either a stupid ass or a sadistic piece of shit. Possibly a combination of the two.

Y3d0AIP.jpg

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Court Rules Police Officer Who Shot 10-Year-Old Is Protected by Qualified Immunity
"No reasonable officer would engage in such recklessness," complains dissenting judge.

"A woman whose 10-year-old child was shot by a police officer will receive no compensation for her child's medical bills after a federal court
last week in Corbitt v. Vickers that the officer was protected by qualified immunity."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

"Police accused of “excessive force” often complain that it is difficult to calibrate the acceptable level of coercion, and insist that as long as they believe their actions are lawful, they can’t be questioned. Abolishing the spurious doctrine of “qualified immunity” would relieve police of that burden by requiring them to recognize that all aggressive violence is criminal, and will have individualized legal consequences.

“But if this principle is adopted, it could effectively end law enforcement as we understand it!” police apologists would protest. To which I would reply: “Oh, good – I see I’m not going too fast for you.”"

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

“Law enforcement attracts a certain personality type that is prone to narcissism and aggression,” Brown asserts, speaking from decades of experience. “People like that get weeded out from our program very early. We protect innocent people from predators, and we can’t carry out that mission by hiring people who are predatory themselves. Our people receive extensive training in firearms and unarmed combat techniques, but they’re also taught to look at all humans as members of the same family. The question we want them to ask themselves is – in what circumstances would you shoot, or otherwise harm a member of your family? They’re trained to apply that standard in all situations involving a potential use of force. People who can’t think that way aren’t going to fit in with our program.”

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

“Law enforcement attracts a certain personality type that is prone to narcissism and aggression,” Brown asserts, speaking from decades of experience. “People like that get weeded out from our program very early. We protect innocent people from predators, and we can’t carry out that mission by hiring people who are predatory themselves. Our people receive extensive training in firearms and unarmed combat techniques, but they’re also taught to look at all humans as members of the same family. The question we want them to ask themselves is – in what circumstances would you shoot, or otherwise harm a member of your family? They’re trained to apply that standard in all situations involving a potential use of force. People who can’t think that way aren’t going to fit in with our program.”

Source:

"Several studies have shown that
. That fact demonstrates that the security market is completely unserved by government law enforcement agencies. This shouldn’t be surprising, since –
– police agencies serve the interests of those who plunder private property, and thus can’t be expected to protect it."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Retail-Level Tyranny

"When a disgusted citizen tells an abusive police officer that he pays the officer's salary, the victim is committing a
. Those of us who constitute the productive sector don't pay the police; they are paid by the people who plunder our property at gunpoint. Once it is understood that police employed by the people who commit aggression against our property, we shouldn't be surprised that police are of practically no value in terms of protecting property against criminal aggression. Police are properly seen as retail-level distributors of violence on behalf of the coercion cartel.

Law enforcement is a “product” we are forced to buy, and
. Since law enforcement operates as a monopoly, rather than through the market, there is no legitimate pricing mechanism to guide rational allocation of resources, and no way to measure “customer” satisfaction – although using the term “customer” in this context is a bit like using the term “girlfriend” to describe a rape victim."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Inside the Tiny, Uncluttered Mind of a Cop

"Slogans about the
don't find traction
who have studied the issue to any depth.

Since
, it is appropriate that the coda of your puerile note obliquely expresses the hope that my wife will become the victim of serial rape. I am constrained to point out, however, that the word "acceptation" is not a synonym for the word you must have intended to use, which is "exception."

Have a nice Christmas, if possible.

Will Grigg"

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

"Slogans about the
don't find traction

Since
, it is appropriate that the coda of your puerile note obliquely expresses the hope that my wife will become the victim of serial rape. I am constrained to point out, however, that the word "acceptation" is not a synonym for the word you must have intended to use, which is "exception."

Will Grigg"

Source:

"A retired member of the exalted Brotherhood of State-Sanctified Coercion recently rebuked a heretic"

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Videos of Alton Sterling being murdered by two Baton Rouge police officers ignited protest and outrage throughout the country. Immediately after killing Alton Sterling, the police department immediately went into damage control mode, locking down the store where it occurred, detaining its owner and illegally seizing the security camera footage.

Jimmy Dore breaks it down."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

"Slogans about the
don't find traction

Since

Will Grigg"

Source:

"I'm not surprised by the reminder that
. Law enforcement is an occupation that selects for people who tend to

did I suggest that people donate to police charities in the hope of receiving "special privileges"; my point is that the people who administer those funds are protected by
called "
," which gives them an unearned sense of privilege and makes them untrustworthy. This is abundantly demonstrated by the pervasive pilferage from FOP coffers. The recent case in Idaho is merely one of hundreds that have happened nation-wide. You would be wise to call for a forensic audit of your own
; alas, your note suggests that you are a stranger in the house of wisdom."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

"Slogans about the
don't find traction

Since

Will Grigg"

Source:

"A long line of judicial precedents documents that police officers have no enforceable duty to protect any individual citizen from criminal violence. This is even true when one is literally being hacked to death just a few feet away while apprehending an armed psychopath who had eluded the police. Take a second and Google "Joe Lozito" for the details of that case.
. While Lozito was recuperating in the hospital, the cowardly officer was being feted as a "hero" -- and the city dismissed Lozito's legal claim by invoking the well-settled doctrine that the police have no particularized duty to protect the public."