Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Honestly, I believe that news of cops actually being convicted of crimes would sell a LOT of "papers", so why do you never see any news articles documenting it? It is easy to find articles saying "no wrong doing" and the officers were exonerated or just given a slap on the wrist, but fairly difficult to find articles about police being charged of any crimes even with overwhelming evidence to suggest they were actually guilty of those crimes. It seems to me that either a.) cops are not being convicted, or b.) there is an effort by the media/powers that be to bury that news for whatever reason.

I inherently distrust any form of authority and all the "no wrong doing" articles only serve to amplify that distrust. Cops are human. They can and do commit crimes, so why aren't we hearing about it?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Honestly, I believe that news of cops actually being convicted of crimes would sell a LOT of "papers", so why do you never see any news articles documenting it? It is easy to find articles saying "no wrong doing" and the officers were exonerated or just given a slap on the wrist, but fairly difficult to find articles about police being charged of any crimes even with overwhelming evidence to suggest they were actually guilty of those crimes. It seems to me that either a.) cops are not being convicted, or b.) there is an effort by the media/powers that be to bury that news for whatever reason.

I inherently distrust any form of authority and all the "no wrong doing" articles only serve to amplify that distrust. Cops are human. They can and do commit crimes, so why aren't we hearing about it?
And when they go to trial, juries acquit them. Juries comprised of the civilians they serve.
Those aren't cops finding them innocent.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Bulletheaded Bully Charged . . . This Time

"An armed government worker was caught on film beating up a handcuffed prisoner – and has actually been charged with a crime as opposed to being “disciplined” or “reprimanded” . . . or given a paid vacation to ponder his actions.

The bullet-headed bully has pleaded not guilty – notwithstanding the video which clearly shows him hitting his incapable of “resisting” (physically, at any rate) victim – who is clearly handcuffed and also clearly a third the size of the bloated beefster in the government outfit – whose IQ and impulse control are clearly as low and little as he is large and gratuitously violent."

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Bulletheaded Bully Charged . . . This Time

"An armed government worker was caught on film beating up a handcuffed prisoner – and has actually been charged with a crime as opposed to being “disciplined” or “reprimanded” . . . or given a paid vacation to ponder his actions.

The bullet-headed bully has pleaded not guilty – notwithstanding the video which clearly shows him hitting his incapable of “resisting” (physically, at any rate) victim – who is clearly handcuffed and also clearly a third the size of the bloated beefster in the government outfit – whose IQ and impulse control are clearly as low and little as he is large and gratuitously violent."

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"ABC 15 of Arizona reports that the AGW – Tim Baiardi – has a history of beating up handcuffed victims. So, once again, it takes serial victims – and impossible to ignore evidence – to finally do something about creeps like this.

The parallel with PLEASE ASS BOX ME! priests is striking – but worse – because priests aren’t armed, the kids they touch could at least have legally fought back (and not been punished for doing so) and aren’t government “workers.”

This is perhaps the core problem with AGWs as such. There can be no such thing as a good AGW – even if he doesn’t beat up helpless people – because he abuses innocent people simply by forcing them to pay for his salary and because they are not permitted to defend themselves against his depredations, legal or not.

That constitutes “resisting” and “obstruction” – both of which constitute “crimes” all by themselves.

Which is like prosecuting a kid who kicked Father McFeely in the nuts in order to get away from him."

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They do cops are busted everyday.
Not to jump on anyone's bandwagon, but I call bullshit. Busted for what? Convicted of what? Served how much time?

FTP

They do get busted all the time, that's what the hardons in IA are there for and every dept has them.
And you don't FTP, they FU.. if you ask for it. Had a bad experience?
..." If you ask for it " ....LMFAO you serious you delusional cunt ? what're you , a fetch boy for Doughnuts at Mag-light conventions ? ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Once I seen 2 guys with cute matching uniforms and asked if they 'were gahay' ....they arresteded me :LMAO2:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Some people definitely have some kind of cognitive impairment when they believe cops are incapable of wrongdoing.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Yes. I know you have mental issues and that's why you defend criminal cops. Thanks for proving my point.