Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Back on topic.

"The police do not care about keeping you safe. If they did, they wouldn’t put innocent people in danger every day by driving unmarked cars, behaving unprofessionally, and performing no-knock raids. All these things make it quite easy to impersonate an officer in order to commit a crime.

People know their lives are literally in jeopardy if they disobey even the most minor order from a police officer. Innocent people are no exception, and simply questioning an officer, or asserting one’s rights has gotten people beaten, arrested, and even killed.

Because of this environment created by an overbearing oppressive police state, a perfect opportunity has opened up for criminals to easily exploit their victim’s fear of police. Criminals simply need to pose as police, and any resistance on the part of their victims melts away."

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Impersonating officers is not uncommon as you can see. This blind obedience to officers has caused women to be sexually assaulted, and homes to be invaded. But it is not just the fake cops you have to worry about.

Actual Police Commit Crimes Too

Real police commit crimes too, which is all the more reason not to place some members of society above fellow citizens.

If a police officer engages an innocent person, that person must essentially ask permission to walk away from the encounter. The fact that police demand unquestioning obedience, and act violently enraged if their authority is challenged only helps criminals get away with their crimes while posing as police officers.

But this same bullying extralegal behavior is used by police to commit crimes. Last year a Texas officer sexually assaulted a female driver, and a Honolulu officer was accused of raping a 14-year-old girl.

Unfortunately, rape and sexual assault by police officers appear to be extremely common. And even when the case is “resolved” with a conviction of the officer, the sentence is a miscarriage of justice."

"One woman was offered a ride home by an officer after an incident had been resolved without any arrests.

She said she didn’t consent, but didn’t resist or say no because she was scared for her life.​
“If I would’ve fought him back, yes, he would’ve murdered me. He would’ve took my life and I have kids,” she said.​

The officer ended up being
and sentenced to one year in prison.

61% of all victims of police crimes are women. In San Diego, patrol officers working alone at night
against women they pulled over."

"Police also invade homes. An 80-year-old-man was
by police after they broke into his home in a no-knock raid. They had obtained a search warrant with the only evidence being that they smelled chemicals associated with making meth. Hearing a home invasion, the elderly man picked up a pistol and was shot to death in his bed without firing a shot. No meth was found. The officers were not charged with the murder and were found to have acted appropriately.

This highlights how the drug war, no knock raids, and militarized police also contribute to the problems faced when trying to protect your life from thugs in real or fake uniforms.

But sometimes cops don’t even get a trumped up warrant before murdering innocent civilians.

One man was
when he took his legally owned firearm with him to open the door after a loud knock late at night. The officer did not identify himself, but seeing a gun, shot the man to death. For some reason, the officer was not charged, and the court prevented the man’s family from suing him, citing qualified immunity. They said it was not clear that the officer had committed any crime in murdering the homeowner.

The problem with police committing crimes is so voluminous that we can only scratch the surface here. But one thing is for sure, you have almost as much reason to fear becoming the victim of a crime from a real uniformed officer as from someone posing as an officer."

"But the reality of the situation is that it doesn’t matter how many police-like tools and clothing they make illegal, or how hard they punish people who dress up as cops for Halloween. There is a divide between the police and the average citizen, and only by holding police accountable for their actions will the dangers of fake police be mitigated.

The only reason criminals have such success with this tactic is the population’s blind unquestioning obedience to police, beat into them over the course of years by bullies in blue who ignore the law to assert their will. It’s not the uniform, it is that we cannot tell the difference between the behavior of cops and criminals because they act in strikingly similar ways."

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
How many pages would this thread be if everything except the actual substantive discussion of the topic were to be stripped out?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
It's very simple,don't break the law !

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What are you, the OP's white knight?

I wasn't aware there was an opinion I wasn't supposed to have on this topic. What would have been acceptable to you? "In my opinion, tarantula wasps should eat more bacon, because that way Reese's Peanut Butter Cups can do the macarena!"

I'm nobody's white knight. I've criticized the OP for doing a shit poor job of trying to make his point, lazily spewing copypasta instead of offering much of any real opinion or analysis of his own. Don't cry like a bitch because your little friend is doing an equally piss-poor job. Not my problem.

Trolling is not your forte, Kilroy. I'll leave it at that.
But you see the problem now, right? It's not that there's not a valid debate, but satiating the messenger with a worthy reply is a mistake. He'll ask a question, you'll answer it, he'll acknowledge it, then ask it again a minute later and repeat this cycle endlessly. We've been there, done that and this is the situation. Since he's gonna be a lemon left to dilute all worthy member content in rhetorical nonsense by burying like a needle in a stack of needles, might as well make lemonade.
It was even suggested he may even be a chat-bot and to be honest, it's not as far fetched as it sounds.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
You're the type of person, despite how many articles I show of cops not particularly being trustworthy individuals, want to remain willfully ignorant.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I literally posted an article about it being a common problem with cops breaking the law, and TheHaze says don't break the law! :LMAO2:

But he isn't talking about his perfect cops. He's talking about the ordinary citizen, who somehow aren't as important if they don't have a badge.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"This is a rare interview with legendary Trial Lawyer, Gerry Spence about his 18th book addressing the dangerous presence of a police state in America that threatens our security and right to fair justice. Read about his cases with Randy Weaver in Ruby Ridge; Imelda Marcos; Geoffrey Feiger; his defeat of portions of the Patriot Act; and others who were threatened with unlawful prosecution by America's police state."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"“Mr. Watson, would you step out of your vehicle? I want to speak with you for a minute.”

Scott — an exceptionally level-headed fellow — shook his head and let out an exasperated sigh as he exited the car.

“What is he doing with Scott?” Korrin asked me.

“He’s back there playing some kind of alpha-male game,” I replied, predicting that he’d find some way to do Scott a “favor” in expectation of Scott’s submissive gratitude.

To Scott’s considerable credit, he remained utterly stolid in the face of the armed stranger’s posturing. When he came back to the car, he was even more disgusted than he had been when he left — even though he brought the welcome news that he was not getting a ticket. As he handed our ID cards back to Korrin and me, Scott related the conversation to us.

“The first thing he asked me was, ‘How do you know William Grigg?'” Scott reported. “I told him, ‘Will is a friend of mine.’ Then he said, ‘Well, you tell him that next time he encounters law enforcement, he’d better cool it!’ Then he said that I wasn’t going to get a ticket because I had been ‘cooperative,’ but warned that there were two state troopers between here and Lewiston and that they’d stop me if I went as much as three miles over the speed limit, so I’d better be careful.”"

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"“Mr. Watson, would you step out of your vehicle? I want to speak with you for a minute.”

Scott — an exceptionally level-headed fellow — shook his head and let out an exasperated sigh as he exited the car.

“He’s back there playing some kind of alpha-male game,” I replied, predicting that he’d find some way to do Scott a “favor” in expectation of Scott’s submissive gratitude.

To Scott’s considerable credit, he remained utterly stolid in the face of the armed stranger’s posturing. When he came back to the car, he was even more disgusted than he had been when he left — even though he brought the welcome news that he was not getting a ticket. As he handed our ID cards back to Korrin and me, Scott related the conversation to us.

“The first thing he asked me was, ‘How do you know William Grigg?'” Scott reported. “I told him, ‘Will is a friend of mine.’ Then he said, ‘Well, you tell him that next time he encounters law enforcement, he’d better cool it!’ Then he said that I wasn’t going to get a ticket because I had been ‘cooperative,’ but warned that there were two state troopers between here and Lewiston and that they’d stop me if I went as much as three miles over the speed limit, so I’d better be careful.”"

Source:

"The presumptuous intrusiveness of the officer who stopped us reflects a martial law mindset: Like most law enforcement officers, he sees himself as a caste apart from, and set above, the “civilian” population, and thus empowered to command submission from us.

More to the point: He sees himself as possessing innate authority, rather than authority derived from the law. He is the law, at least in the theater of his small and otherwise uncluttered mind. Note how his idea of a legal warrant is the phrase, “Because I told you to.”"

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I'll do whatever the fuck I want. I'm staying on topic and not causing any harm.

So you post all the shit you can find and bitch about it and thinking it is time for you to post what you think should be done to correct this- - - - -

PS-And for the record never said all cops are good !

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'll do whatever the fuck I want. I'm staying on topic and not causing any harm.

So you post all the shit you can find and bitch about it and thinking it is time for you to post what you think should be done to correct this- - - - -

PS-And for the record never said all cops are good !

I know your type. You minimize the crimes of cops while making a big stink about the actions of people who don't have any power or authority. I don't like double standards.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

Source:

"The presumptuous intrusiveness of the officer who stopped us reflects a martial law mindset: Like most law enforcement officers, he sees himself as a caste apart from, and set above, the “civilian” population, and thus empowered to command submission from us.

More to the point: He sees himself as possessing innate authority, rather than authority derived from the law. He is the law, at least in the theater of his small and otherwise uncluttered mind. Note how his idea of a legal warrant is the phrase, “Because I told you to.”"

"Locke defines tyranny as power exercised beyond right. The officer who demanded my ID was acting as a petty tyrant. Had he threatened me with arrest for refusing to produce it, he would have committed a crime specifically defined in the Idaho State Code:
provides that “Every public officer … who, under the pretense or color of any process or other legal authority, arrests any person or detains him against his will … without a regular process or other lawful authority therefor, is guilty of a misdemeanor.”"

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Maybe I am just bias because I carry get out of jail free cards like last month got pulled over for doing 80 mph in a 40 zone and just got a warning and if that was you most likey would start crying and offer to suck his dick- - - - - -

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Here are twenty-five questions to consider before making a blanket statement like “Support your local police.”

1. Should we support our local police when they issue tickets to motorists for not wearing seatbelts?

1. Should we support our local police when they forcibly extract DNA, urine, and blood from suspects?

1. Should we support our local police when they pull over more motorists in order to meet their monthly ticket quotas?

1. Should we support our local police when they shoot people who try to defend themselves from police brutality?

1. Should we support our local police when they go online and pretend to be crack whores trying to pimp out their teenage daughters?

1. Should we support our local police when they equip themselves with weapons powerful enough to conquer a small country?

1. Should we support our local police when they drive around in vans equipped with X-ray scanners to secretly search vehicles?

1. Should we support our local police when they conduct undercover sting operations to entrap people?

1. Should we support our local police when they tase people who are offering no resistance?

1. Should we support our local police when they conduct “no-knock” raids in the middle of the night?

1. Should we support our local police when they arrest people for victimless crimes like prostitution and gambling?

1. Should we support our local police when they dress up as prostitutes and try to entice people to solicit them?

1. Should we support our local police when SWAT teams are deployed in situations where a search warrant is being executed to just look for drugs?

1. Should we support our local police when they drive around in unmarked older vehicles in order to ensnare unsuspecting motorists?

1. Should we support our local police when the enrich themselves by seizing property and cash from people who have not even been charged with a crime?

1. Should we support our local police when they assert that someone might have a weapon as a pretense to search someone without any warrant, probable cause, or reasonable suspicion?

1. Should we support our local police when they plant evidence like weapons and drugs?

1. Should we support our local police when they strip-search people who have been arrested even if there is no reason to suspect that the individual is carrying “contraband”?

1. Should we support our local police when they lock people in cages for possessing substances that the government doesn’t approve of?

1. Should we support our local police when they hide at the bottom of a hill, off the side of the road, or just after a speed limit change in order to collect revenue under the guise of enforcing traffic laws?

1. Should we support our local police when they dismiss charges of police abuse as alleged and charges of police brutality as greatly exaggerated, and most of the time never investigate any of these charges?

1. Should we support our local police when they enter homes without search warrants?

1. Should we support our local police they go undercover and lie so as to beguile people to commit some crime?

1. Should we support our local police when they major in ticketing and tasering instead of protecting and serving?

1. Should we support our local police when they buy up all the fresh coffee and donuts at Dunkin’ Donuts?"

Source: